YesNoOk

Happy Shockaween! Cho-Z Pikachu overcharges the electricity in MUGEN! (FLASH WAR (Read 8193 times)

Started by GTFoxN6Y, October 31, 2021, 05:02:08 pm
Share this topic:
Happy Shockaween! Cho-Z Pikachu overcharges the electricity in MUGEN! (FLASH WAR
#1  October 31, 2021, 05:02:08 pm
  • GTFoxN6Y0899
    • USA
    • gtfoxn6y.constantcontactsites.com/
Re: Happy Shockaween! Cho-Z Pikachu overcharges the electricity in MUGEN! (FLASH WAR
#2  October 31, 2021, 05:23:31 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I think there's a Pikachu in your ZOMG!! SPARKZZZ!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: Happy Shockaween! Cho-Z Pikachu overcharges the electricity in MUGEN! (FLASH WAR
#3  October 31, 2021, 06:12:24 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Honest question: is there even a market for cheap characters on MFG?
#4  November 01, 2021, 01:13:57 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Honest question: is there even a market for cheap characters on MFG?

Some people still collect them, but I do feel it is a fad that is long dead and buried for the most part.

The only cheap character I have on my roaster (on occasion) is Rare Akuma, and that is because he makes me laugh with his antics all day long!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#5  November 01, 2021, 02:30:37 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
#6  November 03, 2021, 04:19:04 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I do believe so. I know that the MFG was flooded with quite a few of them back in the day, and then it suddenly died out.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#7  November 10, 2021, 04:43:06 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Cheap characters are a fad???
Were, it was a fad many years ago but not anymore. There're still people who like this kind of characters however, but like the 99% are from YouTube (you know, the Watch Mode videos)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X