YesNoOk

Can't add Palettes to Fighter Factory 3 (Read 2968 times)

Started by darthbirdy3, July 28, 2022, 12:01:05 pm
Share this topic:
Can't add Palettes to Fighter Factory 3
#1  July 28, 2022, 12:01:05 pm
  • I feel old
  • Still using Mugen after this many years.
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/darthbirdy3
I know I'm late to the party, but I finally switched over to fighter factory 3 from classic and I can not for the life of me figure out how to add a new palette to an old character and have it stay there. I clicked add palette from file and gave it a group and index. Then I click save, close and reopen the character, and whadya know the palette I JUST ADDED is gone. No longer there. This is driving me insane. Help before I smash my PC.

EDIT: The character was so old that it was still using a mugen beta sff. I need to overwrite it as 1.0. I kinda solved my own topic without anyone else posting so this can be deleted to clear clutter.
Still using Mugen after this many years.
Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 12:46:13 pm by darthbirdy3
Re: Can't add Palettes to Fighter Factory 3
#2  July 28, 2022, 12:50:50 pm
  • Why,
I know I'm late to the party, but I finally switched over to fighter factory 3 from classic and I can not for the life of me figure out how to add a new palette to an old character and have it stay there. I clicked add palette from file and gave it a group and index. Then I click save, close and reopen the character, and whadya know the palette I JUST ADDED is gone. No longer there. This is driving me insane. Help before I smash my PC.

EDIT: I get this whenever I try to save all if it means anything "Do you want to save the palettes of the group 1 based on the definitions (palette 1,x=palx in DEF)?
Choose No to ignore palettes." I commented the old pal method out in my def and add pal keymap so idk what it means by that.
Hmm
palette 1,x=palx?  it is  at pal1   =Palettea.act  ?
Index and grouping works if youre are picture(s) at that palette... (?)Just new palete jus save it at new *.ACT 
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help