YesNoOk

Fatalities doesn't work on everyone (Read 3908 times)

Started by Animugen, August 30, 2007, 04:45:10 pm
Share this topic:

Animugen

Fatalities doesn't work on everyone
#1  August 30, 2007, 04:45:10 pm
When I was playing mugen on time I was using Scorpion(Cartoon sprite version) and I was fighting Motoko Aoyoma and when finish him came I tried to finish her with a fatality but nothing happened she was just sitting there still stunned.
Plus another time I was using Subzero(Cartoon Sprite version) and I was fighting Ichigo Kurosaki when finish him came.The same problem.So does anyone know what's wrong?
Re: Fatalities doesn't work on everyone
#2  August 30, 2007, 08:06:00 pm
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
When I was playing mugen on time I was using Scorpion(Cartoon sprite version) and I was fighting Motoko Aoyoma and when finish him came I tried to finish her with a fatality but nothing happened she was just sitting there still stunned.
Plus another time I was using Subzero(Cartoon Sprite version) and I was fighting Ichigo Kurosaki when finish him came.The same problem.So does anyone know what's wrong?

The characters have no colision 2 box in their dizzy state. I believe.
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!

Animugen

#3  August 30, 2007, 08:18:10 pm
So how do you get a collision 2 box anyway?
#4  August 30, 2007, 08:24:11 pm
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
So how do you get a collision 2 box anyway?

You'll need a program like fighter factory(recommended) and add the colision 2 box in yourself. Open up fighter factory and then open up the character. Then click on animation. Then using the scroller, find the dizzy animation. Then click on colision 2 box(blue box) and drag the box over the character's dizzy sprite. Then save it and it should work.
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!

Animugen

#5  August 30, 2007, 09:06:32 pm
Thanks bro I already have mugen fighter factory and I just tried it.I'm gonna see if it works.Thanks in advance.
#6  August 31, 2007, 04:11:23 am
  • Coming Soon?
how is this a non mugen related issue
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...

Animugen

#7  August 31, 2007, 04:20:21 am
My bad.lol ;PI'm kinda new and well you get the idea ;P