YesNoOk

Metal Slug 7 for DS announced (Read 5136 times)

Started by videoman, September 19, 2007, 09:00:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Metal Slug 7 for DS announced
#21  September 23, 2007, 05:56:16 pm
    • Peru
Chains Of Olympus
What a way to argue about which games are better with an unreleased game.

Now, tell me which one happens to be better. Why choose a weak hardware system (as stated before, the PS2, DS, Wii) when they can choose the better one?
Son, this is not about which console is better; you just stated weak hardware = bad games. We are not saying they're better than PSP's or other console, we're just saying the DS has good games.

An mentioning the PS2 is retarded. It's obvious a console can't compete in terms of power with his sucessor. Plus, you just were playing PS2 for 5 years and right after the 360 or PS3 is released it converts to unplayable-ARCHAIC crap. Please, think before you post.

When you asked why all the hate to you... well, the problem is that you post without thinking. Like the "This is the FFVII remake fans were expecting" in the Crysis Core thread.

#22  September 24, 2007, 03:42:57 am
  • Ambassador
    • www.1emulation.com
This is great news! With the soon to be release of the new Zelda game for the DS, it looks like I'm going to have to wipe the dust that's been sitting on my DS for these past couple of months. ;D
#23  September 26, 2007, 09:33:24 pm
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
I like Metal slug and having 7 will be fun no doubt but the only came that i believe can fuck with contra and its sequel is Gunstar Heroes( Sega Genesis version). Give me that any day.
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#24  September 26, 2007, 10:01:35 pm
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.
Chains Of Olympus
What a way to argue about which games are better with an unreleased game.

Now, tell me which one happens to be better. Why choose a weak hardware system (as stated before, the PS2, DS, Wii) when they can choose the better one?
Son, this is not about which console is better; you just stated weak hardware = bad games. We are not saying they're better than PSP's or other console, we're just saying the DS has good games.

An mentioning the PS2 is retarded. It's obvious a console can't compete in terms of power with his sucessor. Plus, you just were playing PS2 for 5 years and right after the 360 or PS3 is released it converts to unplayable-ARCHAIC crap. Please, think before you post.

When you asked why all the hate to you... well, the problem is that you post without thinking. Like the "This is the FFVII remake fans were expecting" in the Crysis Core thread.

First, I didn't ask why people hate me, I KNOW they hate me, and why. Second, I think a lot before post anything. And finally, again, I know CC isn't a VII Remake, but, again, it's the closest we'll get.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#25  September 26, 2007, 11:28:30 pm
  • I will eat your heart out I will eat your children
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=fusoya2
I see large amounts of hate in this thread, not something new, since most people hate me (yay.). Not wasting my time reporting too, since it's fun to see how dumb and stupid people can be =D

And when it comes to good games, I can count them on my fingers, no matter wich system is, DS, PSP, X360, Wii, PS3, NES, The DS has Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (wich almost made me buy a DS), New Super Mario Bros., Final Fantasy XII(Wait what?), Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Metroid Prime Hunters. Good. Those are the GOOD games, you can tell me about 70 more fun games, they're not good, they're fun; Period.

Now, about the PSP, you have God Of War Chains Of Olimpus, GTA Vice Vity and Liberty City Stories, Silent Hill Origins, Final Fantasy Tactics The Lion War, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. and Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, the reason why I bought a PSP, plus all the past years games from PSX, like Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy VIII (my all-time favorite Final Fantasy), and let's not forget about all the homebrews wich made possible play others systems, like the NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and, at slow speeds, N64 and DS, and let's put in all the other things PSP has, like the MP3/4 Player, Video Playback and some more neat stuff, all that with a amazing hardware for a handheld, something in the level of a PS1.5.

Now, tell me wich is better. People seem to be blind, why choose a weak hardware system (again, PS2, DS, Wii) when they can choose the better one?

Are you this man?

Good Videos,Good Fun, Semi Good Bad Quality...
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=fusoya2

#26  September 27, 2007, 01:11:17 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ

Izlude

#27  September 29, 2007, 08:16:20 pm
Homebrew really doesn't mean the PSP better than the DS in anyway (Which also has it's own homebrew scene), but really screwing with homebrew shit can hardcore screw up you're system. Stuff like downgrading the firmwire and junk, it's even possible to get a trojan/virus on you're system and really mess it up.

It's all about the games the system can already play out of the box, not what it can potentially play by voiding the warranty. PSP and DS both have alot of good games already on it, but the DS won me over since it has games that I like to play over Wi-Fi. On the other hand, if PSP got some Wi-Fi support on Tekken DR or some other fighting games, I'd be all over that.
Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:05:52 pm by Izlude
#28  September 30, 2007, 03:47:09 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
PS3 has a good selling point that you can play alot of emulated games without one ounce of hacking.  What you're telling me in that respect is that Wii's VC is worthless.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#29  October 07, 2008, 12:25:27 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#30  October 07, 2008, 01:46:51 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
This game was a huge disappointment for me.
Hands down the worst of the MS franchise (Not counting MS-3D...even Advance was better)
#31  October 07, 2008, 01:50:59 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
For you, but the game looks very promising and looks like the average ms game.

now metal slug 4 was shit.
#32  October 07, 2008, 02:03:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
At least MS4 has:
One new transformation
MULTIPLAYER

MS7 has no transformations, no multiplayer, the only saving grace is the giant robot fight in the second to last mission.
#33  October 07, 2008, 02:11:10 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
multiplayer sounds like a downer, but its still the basic metal slug game dude.
killing nazis and shit, especially with ralf, man he was to much in ms6.
#34  October 09, 2008, 08:40:36 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
This game has been announced for 360 Arcade..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx