YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1129938 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#961  December 28, 2014, 01:44:59 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

Other than that though it looks good.

DAT "SHILO U BLOKE MY VIDERU CALUDO" face!

the shading on the 1st edit was a bit better around her arms and breasts, the sleeves looked more CvS and her torso was perfect, her legs were good too but the 2nd one is far better
#962  December 28, 2014, 02:01:13 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I just noticed how the pants are. They are... oddly bright.... eeeh.

Yeah, I do have to say I prefer the older sprite for certain parts. I do like how you made the sleeves in this one, though.

Shit
#963  December 28, 2014, 02:17:01 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

Yeah, I do have to say I prefer the older sprite for certain parts. I do like how you made the sleeves in this one, though.

Hmmm, but shouldn't it be like that since she is wearing what I presume is leather, though?
Anyway, the old sprite's head is very feminine like, and much better than the last one, IMO.
This is a generic forum signature.
#964  December 28, 2014, 03:06:54 am
    • USA

forgive me felo
#965  December 28, 2014, 03:16:37 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

forgive me felo

id still prefer the old torso

Hmmm, but shouldn't it be like that since she is wearing what I presume is leather, though?
Anyway, the old sprite's head is very feminine like, and much better than the last one, IMO.

she never used leather, the shading is more Yamazaki's shirt and pants
Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 03:19:40 am by ShadowArm
#966  January 23, 2015, 12:31:14 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Oh gawd!! I haven't noticed the amount of replies here D: !!

- @Black Hatter: Yep...I'm kinda lazy when it's about spriting faces...I just took one of Vice's and did a SMALL changes here and there...but still, couldn't erase the evil in her!! D: !! Also, you're totally right at her pudgy look ^_^'
- @MotorRoach: Thanks :D! Well, hiding her chin was a personal thing, because I wanted to give her a bit of "mistery". Anyway, there's no problem, since it's just a small fix.
- @Alex Sinigaglia: Thanks for the find!! I looked for that sprite in google and the link was broken U_U. Also, I don't have a copy of my sprite so this is gold :D!!
- @DW: Thanks :)! I wanted to make a new sprite of Chizuru because the memory of the old one was good(only the jacketand face), but there was something in her legs that I didn't liked at all...that's why I decided to do another one.
- @ShadowArm: Thanks. I'm still making some fixes in the new sprite, and improving the boobs/chest area.
- @Karasai : There's nothing to forgive. I always say that my sprites are open source for do what you all please(except hentai because that's for fappers). You took whats been said here and put it all together in one sprite, that's nice :)

Well, While I did some fixes to Chizuru ANDa dvanced yesterday night two sprites of my comission...I made one sprite of the hottest(as magma) guido ever:

First sprite is a "beta" sprite, second has the CS(well..what he curently has in SFEX), the other is ...I don't know what's doing there, because it still has green&pink hair O_o, then there's the first official colour,alt palete, and the last one was a mid-step between official and alt. I'll add the other colours he has, though. Also will be adding those done by our awesome fellow Prodigy :)

Have a nice day!!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#967  January 23, 2015, 01:20:20 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Excellent job, Felo. I love it!
#968  January 23, 2015, 06:37:39 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Shit
#969  January 23, 2015, 10:33:35 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Emerald Splash
awesome Sprite Felo
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#970  January 24, 2015, 01:00:36 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
awwwwwww my favorite male SFEX character! :P
I'm trying. . .
#971  January 31, 2015, 08:53:46 pm
Hahhahaaha, that Kakyoin's palete is awesome!!! I still have to do some stuff for Rosso(colour related)

Now it's time for Udon's recreation of Dictator's and Rose's mistress. There's not an official name in the comic, but I called her "Iona", which in Romanian means "amethist"(those "jewels" she throws at Vega!) while is also a  name in Romania. Yes, I thought her to be a Romanian gipsy and all.

Have a nice day!!
#972  January 31, 2015, 09:42:57 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
#973  January 31, 2015, 10:33:39 pm
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Hahhahaaha, that Kakyoin's palete is awesome!!! I still have to do some stuff for Rosso(colour related)

Now it's time for Udon's recreation of Dictator's and Rose's mistress. There's not an official name in the comic, but I called her "Iona", which in Romanian means "amethist"(those "jewels" she throws at Vega!) while is also a  name in Romania. Yes, I thought her to be a Romanian gipsy and all.

Have a nice day!!
Really nice Iona :D
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays

lui

#974  February 01, 2015, 12:34:25 am
    • USA

Have a nice day!!

I am so jelly of your amazballs spriting skills Felo! It looks awesome!
#975  February 14, 2015, 05:28:59 pm
- Black Hatter: I chose Romania because of the itinerant gipsies(which Rose is), and the looks in the Udon comics goes towards that nationality(romanian gipsies).
- Varo_Hades: Thanks!!
- Luisdude1: Don't be jelly!! keep practicing!!

Now...it's kinda easy to convert from KoFXIII to CvS. Just did a downgraded palete for Ash(already CSed!!), resized it to 50%(call me lazy if you want) and did minour fixes here and there.

Have a nice day!!
#976  February 14, 2015, 05:42:08 pm
    • Argentina
I like how Ash looks, Felo but I don't think it's not necessary to use 4 colors for the skin, it looks like too much when Ash in KOF XIII is mostly hair lol

I still love the sprites you've made for him converting them from his KOF version but KOF XII is easier and it doesn't look bad at all :)

lui

#977  February 14, 2015, 05:53:39 pm
    • USA
CvS converted Ash confirmed -3-
#978  February 14, 2015, 05:57:25 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Now...it's kinda easy to convert from KoFXIII to CvS. Just did a downgraded palete for Ash(already CSed!!), resized it to 50%(call me lazy if you want) and did minour fixes here and there.

Have a nice day!!

That looks beautiful. I always have trouble downgrading palettes for some reason.

CvS converted Ash confirmed -3-

Hey wait a sec, wasn't a CvS Ash Crimson on my to-do list? :P
#979  February 14, 2015, 06:15:12 pm
- [Hades](not Hadas, xDD): I know! but tried the three skin colour an it looks awful D:. I know it works in Kyosuke and Rock, but for some reason it doesn't in Ash D: !!. These two didn't take more of 5 minutes...each.

- Luisdude1: I haven't confirmed him. Neither denied it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

- Black Hatter: Thanks! What I did while downgrading from XIII was taking the palete editor in Photoshop and being able to see what I was doing...or directly changing one of 3 colours into something "cvs-esque", and then put the previous in the same tone. Also, I don't know if he's in your to-do list :P!
#980  February 14, 2015, 06:22:01 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
dude ... i love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  awesome cvs sprite (i hate ash crimson but i love your work)