YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1136833 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1101  January 23, 2016, 10:13:43 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks, Hunter!

I was bored...well, I like MK4's stance for Reptile more than any of hims, so I messed with a GIF and did this:

Yep. Colour Separation for the win :D!!

Have a nice day!!

EDIT: I know...it's a MISTAKE drawing abds where they are, since hey, that's clothing!! Just had in mind I could make an extra CS for something closer to MKX, but I totally forgot it!! D:!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1102  January 23, 2016, 10:26:01 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Wow all that face business with CS? Excellente as usual :)!
#1103  January 23, 2016, 11:20:58 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
that looks pretty awesome :thumbsup:
#1104  January 23, 2016, 04:02:28 pm
    • Argentina
I love it!
#1105  February 07, 2016, 11:21:28 am
Yes!! CSing that face was a pain in the a*s...Maybe the next Kombatant would be Scorpion or maybe one of the female ninjas. Not sure of Frost(who I indeed did looong ago) or Tanya.

Now...Death by...

...SNU SNU

Well, I'm pretty happy with this. I had a lot of fun doing this one(not because of those OMGBOOBZZ). It's my first attempt in YEARS after that FAIL of Jun and Rose I did long long ago in this XIII style. There's still a lot of mistakes in this sprite, I'm pretty sure. I was about to redesign her a bit, but I don't know why I didn't. Fur gloves and boots were a pain to do. One arm looks more muscular than the other, mostly because of the angle.

Also put the CSed sprite if anyone wants to make a  colour variation or adding her EX2 pals.

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:24:38 pm by FeLo_Llop
#1106  February 07, 2016, 12:06:15 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
 :sweetheart:
#1107  February 21, 2016, 12:28:53 am
Thanks Balthy!!

Well...I hated standing anims because I find them pretty boring. Specially if it's something as static as this guy's:

@Chazzanova will like this, I guess.

I don't know why tnypic made it faster...:/ Also, there's no transition between "hey! I'm messing my hair!" to the normal pose, except repeating frames 12-11-10-09, as in the original. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with this. It was not just downscaling-palette. It has a lot of tweaking here and there, and I may lost some detail in the belt, gotta check it :/

Have a nice day!!
#1108  February 21, 2016, 04:39:32 am
  • SNK is life
(upload in Imgur, it shouldn't mess up your gif I think)
#1109  February 21, 2016, 04:44:09 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
^ Yes, Imgur is better.

Looks good detail and shading-wise, maybe when you re-upload it to Imgur, we'll be able to judge it animation wise. :2thumbsup:
This is a generic forum signature.
#1110  February 21, 2016, 08:57:49 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
awesome Reptile dude :)
#1111  February 28, 2016, 12:39:59 am
Thanks guys! The perfect time is 5/100 in GMG, but tinypic did it stupidly quick D:!!

Well, two more...
SFV Ken. Yes. Not THAT exciting. Tried to copy CvSYamazaki's shirt style. Failed it:

And Enero as she appears in SFV. Definitvely my most favourite D.O.L.L. from Street Fighter. Shame Decapre got priority in SF-IV.

Yes, directly from 2K3Athena. Also did a Lucky Chloe palete but it looked terrible. HIIII!! LUCKY DESUUU!! NYANNNN!!!

So...WHO'S NEXT?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!
#1112  February 28, 2016, 12:45:20 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
OMG ENERO IS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
#1113  February 28, 2016, 12:58:41 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
SFV Ken. Yes. Not THAT exciting. Tried to copy CvSYamazaki's shirt style. Failed it:

Have a nice day!

I dunno, the shirt looks a lot like Yamazaki's from this view, just without that mid-tone shading, but I don't really see a problem there.

I'd say maybe the top part of the gi should go down by like a pixel or 2? It looks a bit high. Aside from that, I love it.

This is a generic forum signature.
#1114  February 28, 2016, 01:04:36 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Beside his in game model he actually look really cool with the long hair a nice mix between the short one and the one from the alpha franchise
back on topic, great sprite felo really like the detail on Enero
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1115  March 08, 2016, 05:10:54 pm
  • Olá, sou do Brasill, Rio de Janeiro o/
    • Brazil
Thanks guys! The perfect time is 5/100 in GMG, but tinypic did it stupidly quick D:!!

Well, two more...

And Enero as she appears in SFV. Definitvely my most favourite D.O.L.L. from Street Fighter. Shame Decapre got priority in SF-IV.

Yes, directly from 2K3Athena. Also did a Lucky Chloe palete but it looked terrible. HIIII!! LUCKY DESUUU!! NYANNNN!!!

So...WHO'S NEXT?

Have a nice day!

Ela é perfeita, meu sonho é ver a adição dela no Street Fighter V! Simmmmm #VenhaEneroSerJogávelLogoMeuSonhoRealizeEle
#1116  March 08, 2016, 08:20:07 pm
Post in English.
#1117  March 09, 2016, 12:22:20 am
  • Olá, sou do Brasill, Rio de Janeiro o/
    • Brazil
#1118  March 12, 2016, 12:53:37 pm
Thanks people!!
- Jesuszilla: Thanks! That's what I precisely wanted for her, being cute, but agressive at the same time :D!
- Zaitsu: Yes...I just thought it was not necessary, but now I can not unsee it @_@!!
- Mandelly: Obrigado! Enero é a minha DOLL favorita e gostaria la olhar no SF-V. Agora, tente escrever em ingles, esse é um forum internacional :P!

Now...I said I was going to aim Khameleon next...and here she is:

Tried to make a combo of her outfits, and also making a crazy colour separation in hr face, for making an alt costume similar to MK4 Reptile's. There's a BIG mstake in the sprite overall: HER LEGS ARE SO SHORT!! Also her hands are bigger in purpose, for making a closer lizzard look(which I totally failed in Reptile...)

And teasing something...

Have a nice day!!
#1119  March 12, 2016, 01:28:17 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I really like how you made Khameleon's design more unique. For some reason, I prefer this over the MKA Khameleon design, because the hairstyle in here hits me as more unique and memorable.

Shit
#1120  March 13, 2016, 09:46:32 am
Thanks M.Roach! I also don't like her MKA hair, so I thought mixing it with her Kitana paleteswap from UMK3...and that's the result.

Now...Maybe you will or will not remember some inked SF sprites I did long ago(see in the spoiler)

They loooked like rushed graffiti with lots of black outlines and 3-4 colours per area as much. I liked the result, it was what I was aiming for...but even then, I thought they needed something. With the arrive of SF-V, I saw a lot of potential because of proportions(they NOW looked as artwork!), and...I don't know why, something rang a bell inmy head so...decided to make a project(not game, just sprites) called "Ages of Street Fighter". As you can see, it's kinda a combination between the inked style(but just SUUUUPER soft) and something reminiscent of CvS. Of course, you're free to say I'm lazy because making all the outfits with the same stand pose. It's for saving time :P
It's having everyone in the sagas(except EX) with their canon outfits. Maybe in a future I'll think in Alt costumes, but not by the moment. Here's an example:

Killer Bee, Delta Red, SF-V, Street Wise. I don't know up to which point Street Wise goes in the SF canon universe, but as FF goes inside it...just thought it would go to.

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:06:52 am by FeLo_Llop