Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4161  June 03, 2020, 06:08:58 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Yeah only got 1 3-star CE with my 16 tickets, although I did get my 4th copy of Angry Man Jew in the FP gacha.
#4162  June 04, 2020, 12:06:41 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Changed of mind. 3 ten rollss gave me 1 Izou and the Event CE's. That suffices to me.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4163  June 04, 2020, 01:09:19 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, 3* rate ups are bs in this game. Got my first copy of Chokita before getting a single Izo and mlb’d the 5* event CE before I got my 3rd one.
#4164  June 05, 2020, 07:41:28 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Yeah, 3* rate ups are bs in this game. Got my first copy of Chokita before getting a single Izo and mlb’d the 5* event CE before I got my 3rd one.

The inverse happened to me.

5 Izos before Okitan came home to my Chaldea.

Speaking of which: Happy I summoned her in the first place.
Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 12:38:13 am by TotalDramaXtremist
#4165  June 05, 2020, 08:57:45 pm
redline trailer

couldn't get any event servants , but that;s ok those nobus made me alright love their voices.
Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:29:56 pm by 地獄の花
#4166  June 10, 2020, 04:16:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
After the strange fake trailer this one was quite the let down, but at least now we know which one is more likely to get an anime.
#4167  June 11, 2020, 10:33:40 am
That's an ad for the manga, nothing in FGO.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4168  June 11, 2020, 06:25:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So was the  strange fake one, or maybe I misunderstood that one ?
#4169  June 11, 2020, 07:37:12 pm
Oh, maybe, I didn't see it and I don't keep up with FGO much any more. I just saw that this trailer had stuff straight from the manga.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4170  June 11, 2020, 08:02:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, this is a trailer for starnge fake.

Now I realized you answer was more aimed at tsukaso, i.e., the pv is not a fgo event;  than at me , comparing the quality of the two pvs/cms.
#4171  June 13, 2020, 03:40:16 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Dropped a ticket for the lulz and ended up getting spooked by NP3 Waver... That could have been NP4 Chokita, then again it might have been a blessing in disguise cause knowing me I would have gone for NP5...

Get the spooks out of the way now and hopefully my luck carries through to Skadi.
#4172  June 14, 2020, 01:24:44 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Finally finished the event, didn't clear out the shop but i already had a lot of what was left so no big loss.
Went into the challenge node with Jalter and double merlin and just powered through the DEF buffs. Lost the merlins in the Rider stage as expected but had Jeanne and Mashu as backup so getting hurt was never really a concern.
Overall I liked this Gudaguda more than last years and the farming wasn't really that bad (when compared to the truly awful farming events).
btw when are we due for the GSSR banner?
#4173  June 14, 2020, 09:28:45 pm
    • Mexico
Finally finished the event, didn't clear out the shop but i already had a lot of what was left so no big loss.
Went into the challenge node with Jalter and double merlin and just powered through the DEF buffs. Lost the merlins in the Rider stage as expected but had Jeanne and Mashu as backup so getting hurt was never really a concern.
Overall I liked this Gudaguda more than last years and the farming wasn't really that bad (when compared to the truly awful farming events).

Rumors between some guys I frequent to talk with in a different Discord channel are projecting the GSSR comes at the end of the month.

Unrelated but apparently my drought in JP is over.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
PotS said:

Fact.
#4174  June 15, 2020, 02:21:08 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I cleared the challenge event with Ereshkigal (with taunt CE), Okitan, double Merlin, and Waver. Had Eresh NP brave chain first turn which broke Nobu's first bar then built enough NP to fire it off a second time before Nobu took her out on the third turn. Chokita came in and took care of the rest with ease, though she was almost one shotted by a random crit which worried me a bit. Overall it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

GSSR always happens twice a year. One during New Years and the other being Anniversary (July 4th for NA).

Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 02:24:20 pm by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4175  June 16, 2020, 12:51:34 am
    • Mexico
Had to do the Tanking variation with Mashu, Jeanne and Fujinon, but suceeded on the CQ.
PotS said:

Fact.
#4176  June 16, 2020, 05:00:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 2 officially announced with a stream taking place on the 22nd. New chapter should drop around the same day after reset or a week after due to pre-event campaign and Napoleon banner.

Lol I haven’t even completed Lostbelt 1 yet...
#4177  June 16, 2020, 06:05:08 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
I hope we get a pre-event campaign.

I hope around 180sq can get me a Skadi. I've been extremely lucky this year with SSR pulls and I hope my luck continues here.
#4178  June 16, 2020, 08:12:36 am
since i fairly recently learned how powerful sapartacus is i used him against nobu i'm really having fun using him. paired him with double merlin and a back up ryouma just in case he dies.  the other two are mhxa and angra manyu (i'm raising their bond level).

how hard is angra manyu's interlude quest?
#4179  June 17, 2020, 02:21:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I heard it was more annoying than anything. I think you had to face a shit ton of enemies (like 100 or something), but don’t remember if you had to kill them all or not.

I hope we get a pre-event campaign.

I hope around 180sq can get me a Skadi. I've been extremely lucky this year with SSR pulls and I hope my luck continues here.

99.9% sure we’ll be getting Skadi around anniversary (July 4th) unless DW plans to bamboozle us. Keep in mind that if we get the update that increases the 50 day log in bonus from 20 to 30 quartz, it will also take affect retroactively meaning that we essentially get 10 quartz for every 50 days we’ve been logged in so that’s an easy 210-220 quartz for free if you been logging in daily since day 1.

I think we also get more free quartz through quests that pertain to how many rank up quests/interludes we’ve cleared, but I don’t remember if that’s this year’s anniversary, next year’s anniversary, or during a download milestone campaign.
Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 02:35:47 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4180  June 18, 2020, 02:23:39 am
    • Mexico
I think we also get more free quartz through quests that pertain to how many rank up quests/interludes we’ve cleared, but I don’t remember if that’s this year’s anniversary, next year’s anniversary, or during a download milestone campaign.

I think it was during a download campaign. But I don't remember which.
PotS said:

Fact.