YesNoOk

Michael Jackson is DEAD!!! (Read 24431 times)

Started by Nucka, June 26, 2009, 12:00:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: Michael Jackson is DEAD!!!
#261  June 26, 2009, 08:06:17 pm
Funny, a couple of guys at work were joking about it at lunch today.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#262  June 26, 2009, 08:24:50 pm
Funny, a couple of guys at work were joking about it at lunch today.
They must have bad taste in jokes
"H3Y JAKO Is DeAd L3Ts MAek PATH3TIc JOk3S ABouT HiS DEATH "
#263  June 26, 2009, 08:27:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#264  June 26, 2009, 08:30:50 pm
#265  June 26, 2009, 08:32:52 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Leela: I can't believe you're laughing at the tragic exploitation of a proud, bead-loving people. a dead singer.

Fry: Lighten up, Leela. It's funny!

Leela: Of course it is. But you don't have to laugh!
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#266  June 26, 2009, 08:37:47 pm
zombie jokes may be ok to some level, since that's part of what he did when he was alive

you should be more pissed at bringing up pedophilia shit
people tend to believe and spread the bad shit about someone easily the most, the media has to exploit any shit to the max- that's what they live off, and finally just because some retards accuse someone of something constantly doesn't mean it's true, especially when it means profit for them
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#267  June 26, 2009, 08:50:57 pm
They must have bad taste in jokes
"H3Y JAKO Is DeAd L3Ts MAek PATH3TIc JOk3S ABouT HiS DEATH "
Wow, you're a fucking loon.
People make bad jokes or are disrespectful, live with it. I don't support them, I don't support making fun of dead people, I didn't support rominucka's attitude, those people should be told to STFU once or twice, but not five hundred times in one day, your douchebaggery about it is horrible all the same.
Not everybody cares as much about music as you do. Not everybody idolizes Jackson. Some don't mind jokes about people who just died. Even if it's not exactly a good thing. Live the fuck with it.
You can mourn his death if you did like his achievements and all, but so many pages in this topic with people bashing the shit out of one guy who makes a terrible joke, this just can't happen.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:56:36 pm by Byakko
#268  June 26, 2009, 08:56:28 pm
#269  June 26, 2009, 08:58:35 pm
It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, and people think they are oh so smart, to do jokes. It's pathetic and in bad taste. Can people show some fucking respect, for at least 24 hours, or are people too proud to do that. come on, for JUST 24 FUCKING HOURS!!!
#270  June 26, 2009, 09:04:06 pm
people think they are oh so smart
It's still going to happen and you're still a fucking pain in the ass for bringing it up in every fucking post you make in this topic.
#271  June 26, 2009, 09:08:18 pm
people think they are oh so smart
It's still going to happen and you're still a fucking pain in the ass for bringing it up in every fucking post you make in this topic.
Other forums around the net, are swallowing the jokes, and are showing respect, but not this forum. I don't even know why I'm fucking bothering trying to convince all you fucking hypocrites. Having no decentcy to show a little bit of respect. You all should be ashamed of yourselves...oh wait...this is the internet..ha...None of you have any shame.
#272  June 26, 2009, 09:12:43 pm
Other forums around the net, are swallowing the jokes, and are showing respect, but not this forum. I don't even know why I'm fucking bothering trying to convince all you fucking hypocrites. Having no decentcy to show a little bit of respect. You all should be ashamed of yourselves...oh wait...this is the internet..ha...None of you have any shame.
And that should make us to feel sorry?
Everyone dies...many get jokes made out of them minutes after they die why should this be any different?

Incase anyone wants an example, here is one:
Robin Williams said:
Gandhi was great man but there would always be a guy sitting in a Bombay pub going,"I knew Gandhi...he was a prick. He would hit on Mother Teresa saying,"Who's you diaper daddy who's your diaper daddy..."
Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:21:38 pm by 1nfrn0
#273  June 26, 2009, 09:16:47 pm
Just because he loved the guy and can't stand that people have a different opinion. Of course those jokes are bad or indecent, but you can't be jumping at their throat with knives for 14 goddamn pages. You're just being irresponsible.
#274  June 26, 2009, 09:21:23 pm
This is why people should keep there thoughts to themselves

even if you dont know the man you still should show some respect otherwise dont reply in this thread

well i know its not ok to make jokes about dead person but people still do it anyway
Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 10:12:30 pm by 1nonly
#275  June 26, 2009, 09:44:47 pm
  • SNK is life
#276  June 26, 2009, 09:53:04 pm
  • Optic Yaaaaa!
#277  June 26, 2009, 09:57:19 pm
  • SNK is life
OKAY GUYS, HERE'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO: This thread is now ONLY about dissing MJ, telling jokes about him, and mocking and disrespecting the people who actually care about him.

All posts not sticking to this criterion will be deleted. Thanks for your time.
#278  June 26, 2009, 10:02:31 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Back in 1999, Marvel wasnt that well with their money ( Which eventually led to them selling movie properties ), and MJ went in a tour with Stan lee to know more about the marvel building ( he was a fan of the comics) and to see if he could possibly help them, even if he had to buy the company himself.
Noah and Tony might find this interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZS9berGd0&feature=related
#279  June 26, 2009, 10:08:53 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
even if you dont know the man you still should show some respect otherwise dont reply in this thread

this thread wasn't created to show respect

it was created to bash
#280  June 26, 2009, 10:29:02 pm

No Borders, No Nations