YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1570835 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#781  January 31, 2014, 12:53:06 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I think it may complicate some games like Sonic or Yoshi's Island that require you to travel from screen to screen. Then again they may not even offer those games on VC.

Not to mention games like The World Ends With You where you need to be looking at both screens constantly.
#782  January 31, 2014, 02:17:47 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Some more Bad News..well not soo bad anyway

Batman Arkham Origins did not get /won't get all the dlc stuff the other versions got and well, people who bought the wiiU version season pass can get 19,99 bucks back on their E-shop account

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=221453

DMK

#783  January 31, 2014, 03:45:59 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
This is the first I have ever heard of this kinda thing. I'm curious now to check around and see how often Season passes are cut off like that and for all games its Batman: Arkham Origins?
#784  January 31, 2014, 05:04:37 pm
this has never happened in any other game in any other system, as far as i know. the amount of people that bought the season pass (let alone the game) must've been so low that they decided it was more profitable to make refunds and not port the dlc at all.
#785  January 31, 2014, 08:44:06 pm
It is a sad thing. They will lose WII U gamers if they continiue like this.
#786  January 31, 2014, 08:53:59 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
who is they ?
#787  February 01, 2014, 03:54:02 pm
The WII U developers. Let's say Nintendo in general.
#788  February 01, 2014, 03:55:17 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Nintendo's not responsible for the....man whatever I'm done even trying.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#789  February 01, 2014, 04:22:30 pm
omega is not very smart
#790  February 01, 2014, 04:25:04 pm
My english is limited. If you are so smart than become a news reporter. This is a mugen forum. All you do is post in gaming news. What the heck are you doing as a contributor or creator?

Anyways back to topic.
#791  February 01, 2014, 04:44:20 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Who they are or what they do is irrelevant. If you wish to prove their claims that your reasoning is flawed then you must do something smarter than a feeble attempt to insult them.
#792  February 01, 2014, 05:04:07 pm
My english is limited. If you are so smart than become a news reporter. This is a mugen forum. All you do is post in gaming news. What the heck are you doing as a contributor or creator?

Anyways back to topic.
i like the derailing insult followed by ANYWAY BACK TO TOPIC. you are pathetic
#793  February 01, 2014, 05:16:37 pm
I am trying to learn from all here since my english is limited. I said this many times. I try to be a part with trying to be active. You insult people all the time if you don't like their comments and all. Who do you call pathetic? The only pathetic thing here is your attitude. Just get lost and stay wandering like you always do. I return you all the negative words you said till now.

And yes, since there are truely nice guys and friends around, i say back to topic ones again. They don't deserve to see a ugly discussion wich makes no sense.
#794  February 01, 2014, 06:02:38 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You do not understand. You're the one trying to have the last word and look highly by doing so, even though to attitude has been pettier than Titiln's. That's not how it works. If you truly want a pointless discussion to end you must take the first step, by not adressing it any further. Just drop it yourself and other users won't have any reason to keep it alive.
#795  February 01, 2014, 07:23:34 pm
don't use your poor english as an excuse. the article about the batman dlc news isn't exactly wordy and complicated. warner decided to not port the dlc for the wii u version. the fault here lies solely on warner for cancelling it. the wii u's low install base and sales are not new things, it's their fault they didn't see poor sales coming. they shouldn't have offered a season pass in the first place. you're blaming it on nintendo for no reason other than your willful ignorance.
#796  February 01, 2014, 08:06:00 pm
You do not understand. You're the one trying to have the last word and look highly by doing so, even though to attitude has been pettier than Titiln's. That's not how it works. If you truly want a pointless discussion to end you must take the first step, by not adressing it any further. Just drop it yourself and other users won't have any reason to keep it alive.
If you look back, you'll notice that i always stay calm and share the news i like. I'll drop it myself this time but this doesn't mean that he can go on and insult every damn post of mine. I am never trying to get the last word either, If i did that, i would reply and tell him to stop earlier than. Like i said, i'll drop it. Thanks...

don't use your poor english as an excuse. the article about the batman dlc news isn't exactly wordy and complicated. warner decided to not port the dlc for the wii u version. the fault here lies solely on warner for cancelling it. the wii u's low install base and sales are not new things, it's their fault they didn't see poor sales coming. they shouldn't have offered a season pass in the first place. you're blaming it on nintendo for no reason other than your willful ignorance.

Alright, let me say this in a friendly manner. I never replied to a Batman article since i wasn't interested in doing so. I was trying to say that they are getting worse with the WII U. It was a random comment about the WII U getting bad at games, funds, ports, selling and whatever. What is wrong with saying so?

Anyways, i never got a problem with anyone around here. I'll just keep it as it is. Thanks for explaining...
#797  February 01, 2014, 08:19:03 pm
Alright, let me say this in a friendly manner. I never replied to a Batman article since i wasn't interested in doing so.
that's your problem then. everybody else was talking about warner cancelling dlc. you then chimed in with a different issue altogether, about "they", which in this case was nintendo even though they had nothing to do with the issue at hand.
#798  February 02, 2014, 07:37:42 pm
I understand your point but, people should be able to talk randomly and general in a news thread like this. It is about sharing Nintendo news but, like i said, i can understand your point about the previous subject.

Anyways, some articles i was reading.

Sony Says Nintendo's Decline "Could Be Detrimental To The Market"
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/02/02/sony-says-nintendos-decline-could-be-detrimental-to-the-market/

Eurogamer says 'Savour The WII U And Vıta - They're Our New Dreamcasts'
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/02/02/eurogamer-says-savour-the-wii-u-and-vita-theyre-our-new-dreamcasts/
#799  February 03, 2014, 04:10:28 am
I understand your point but, people should be able to talk randomly and general in a news thread like this.
they should and they already do but the difference is that they make it clear that they're not directly talking about what the others were talking about. your post was very ambiguous.
#800  February 03, 2014, 04:29:23 pm
That's no problem really. I'll try to be more specific when i reply to something than.