YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1579614 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#1321  June 16, 2014, 06:13:15 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
I suppose that's fair.
Hell, I wasn't Interested in a Wii U until last week.
Poor Wii U
#1322  June 16, 2014, 09:47:21 pm
ive decided i hate codename steam. the art style is shit. the character designs are average. the story is some shit from le reddit. aliens invade steampunk london. abraham lincoln. fuck that fucking sucks. the gameplay will probably be good because intsys rules, but i don't know if i'll be able to get over everything surrounding it. i really wish it was animes instead

"but titiln, it's a new ip, nintendo needs new ip" i don't give a shit, that doesn't mean it's automatically great. splatoon is a new ip too and it looks awesome. i love the character designs there and the gameplay looks a lot of fun. but codename steam is my enemy
#1323  June 16, 2014, 09:58:23 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
As far as Codename Steam goes....looks cool. I don't care if its plot is weird or about steampunk whatever(I also didn't know alien invasion was a reddit thing. X-Com be damned?). The art style I think looks pretty cool and comic book-y from what I see.

Personally I LIKE how they're trying something different that looks good and isn't 100% serious. Especially if it's like Advance Wars. But hey whatever man

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#1324  June 16, 2014, 10:08:40 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
animes are a proven seller of consoles. it's why no one in the entire world has bought a wii u

game over nintendo
#1325  June 16, 2014, 11:35:56 pm
that's right, wii u has no anime babe games which is why it's doing badly. senran kagura 2 on the wii u would save the console and make me hard as heck

i'll give you alien invasion being a common thing in games. steampunk became more of a somethingawful injoke after the entire zybourne clock thing. so whenever someone speaks about an awesome game idea they have and it involves steampunk designs it's usually ridiculed
#1326  June 16, 2014, 11:52:02 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
the entire zybourne clock thing
Huh?
When the object enters the timestream, time begins to correct itself. Let me use this example: Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff.

Time works the same way.

This, my darling, is a device. A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults. This, darling, is The Zybourne Clock.

For Dirk McLauren, Wedesnday January 19 2381 has begun very poorly.
oh my god oh my god ahahahaha
#1327  June 17, 2014, 03:21:04 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
That's just the tip of the iceberg. That trailer is missing gold like Johnny Five Aces' cameltoe and the team constantly publicly falling apart.
#1328  June 17, 2014, 05:31:46 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that's right, wii u has no anime babe games which is why it's doing badly. senran kagura 2 on the wii u would save the console and make me hard as heck

there's no point ot a senrak kagura game in a console that is not touch enabled.
#1329  June 17, 2014, 05:47:23 am
Uhhh have you seen a wii u noobshit (probably not, nobody has a wii u). it has a gamepad with a touch screen. imagine this: you touch their sex parts on the gamepad, and watch their faces blush on the big screen. hell yeah
#1330  June 17, 2014, 05:58:03 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
an ex-coworker said he owned a wiiu, but when we visited him hesaid he had already given it to his brother so I don't think they exist.
#1331  June 17, 2014, 06:21:15 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Uhhh have you seen a wii u noobshit (probably not, nobody has a wii u). it has a gamepad with a touch screen. imagine this: you touch their sex parts on the gamepad, and watch their faces blush on the big screen. hell yeah

Man, you want me to get a WiiU this instant lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#1332  June 17, 2014, 05:02:16 pm
#1333  June 17, 2014, 05:03:33 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Would click on that if it would not be Kotaku.
#1334  June 17, 2014, 05:21:18 pm
(interesting part around 2:35)
basically:
- beat the game so you get the extra one with the beetle enemies
- get to 1-2 with mario. mario loses a life here
- get to 5-2 with luigi.
- luigi has to hit the block that creates that long plant you can climb. while the plant is growing he has to get hit by a hammer bro hammer and die
- when mario starts 1-2, the plant will spawn under him. use the plant to stomp the beetle repeatedly

boom saved you from a dogshit kotaku article
#1335  June 17, 2014, 07:14:10 pm
Senran Kagura on WiiU needs to happen.

I just noticed that the Beetles from SMB1 are like the only enemies that didn't become anything famous unlike the Goomba, Koopa, Piranha Plant, Bullet Bill, even SMB2 Shy Guy exceeded it.
#1336  June 17, 2014, 07:24:53 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSL3og5--uE[/youtube] (interesting part around 2:35)
basically:
- beat the game so you get the extra one with the beetle enemies
- get to 1-2 with mario. mario loses a life here
- get to 5-2 with luigi.
- luigi has to hit the block that creates that long plant you can climb. while the plant is growing he has to get hit by a hammer bro hammer and die
- when mario starts 1-2, the plant will spawn under him. use the plant to stomp the beetle repeatedly

boom saved you from a dogshit kotaku article

It's still extremely nice to see people continuing to break games even 30 years old, makes me feel warm and fuzzy about it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#1337  June 18, 2014, 05:30:28 am
#1338  June 18, 2014, 07:52:10 am
I am not surprised as hackers do hack any console now. Game companies can't do much about it.
#1339  June 18, 2014, 07:58:22 am
patches, system updates
#1340  June 19, 2014, 09:53:22 am