YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 790796 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (POTS/CVS)!! (Ikemen)
#141  September 21, 2014, 02:18:27 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Game Emulator" on that search bar
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#142  September 21, 2014, 02:20:50 am
    • USA
Guys I'm uploading to dropbox right now.

whats the channel yall usually use?
Channel? Are you still using tunngle? If so.. In the "Game Emulator" Lobby. I'll be on once I finish uploading so hopefully I can get you situated
Did you download the patch? It happened to me before but after the patch it was fine
Yep. I had the patch installed. As did Toxic.

That has never happened anything of the sort?? Fei-Long's Rekka.. You see a tip from a sf4 player you only use the first one.
It was completely weird. Ask Tox. It definitely happened to us.
And yea, even on first Rekka I feel uncomfortable.
Either way, did you allow for simple B,F, commands?

That's how his Rekka works though its not safe anymore like it used to be.. Light version and depending on your distance you can make it safe. There is no air blocking so I think everyone's game is even better imo. Fei-Long is a beast. I haven't changed any commands my apologies I don't feel the need to. Back forward charge that difficult? lol
I can say that doing Balrog(Claw) motions will be a tad difficult those diagonal ones. I haven't been playing so hopefully I'll catch some of those problems you guys are having.

#143  September 21, 2014, 02:23:25 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
alright yeah sounds good. ill be on.
#144  September 21, 2014, 02:41:21 am
    • USA
Update Video
#145  September 21, 2014, 03:09:43 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Aiight.. Added chars and new select. Alot more visible. Good shit.
#146  September 21, 2014, 03:16:26 am
    • USA
Aiight.. Added chars and new select. Alot more visible. Good shit.

I changed more than that... lol
Guess you'll see... I raised the health a tiny bit. I'm starting to do damage scaling on my own. I'll add it where necessary.. I just wanted to get a solid build. So now I can continue working on characters.. Will more than likely be releasing my characters through this.. We'll see.
#147  September 21, 2014, 03:32:11 am
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
That's how his Rekka works though its not safe anymore like it used to be.. Light version and depending on your distance you can make it safe. There is no air blocking so I think everyone's game is even better imo. Fei-Long is a beast. I haven't changed any commands my apologies I don't feel the need to. Back forward charge that difficult? lol
I can say that doing Balrog(Claw) motions will be a tad difficult those diagonal ones. I haven't been playing so hopefully I'll catch some of those problems you guys are having.
Yes, I know its how Rekka works. I'm just saying he's at quite a disadvantage compared to the other chars. But its your game, my friend.
And no, the commands in the game work beautifully. I'm not talking about the charge. I'm literally talking about commands like the following:
Code:
[Command]
name = "ddff_a"
command = ~B, F, a,
time = 18

[Command]
name = "ddff_a"
command = B, F, a,
time = 18
Again, it's your game and if you don't wish for those type of commands to work, I understand.

Will you be using the account info I sent? If you are, I'm not sure if this can work while having us both online, but we'll try :P
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 03:33:53 am by KensouSye
#148  September 21, 2014, 04:03:06 am
    • USA
Yes, I know its how Rekka works. I'm just saying he's at quite a disadvantage compared to the other chars. But its your game, my friend.
And no, the commands in the game work beautifully. I'm not talking about the charge. I'm literally talking about commands like the following:
Code:
[Command]
name = "ddff_a"
command = ~B, F, a,
time = 18

[Command]
name = "ddff_a"
command = B, F, a,
time = 18
Again, it's your game and if you don't wish for those type of commands to work, I understand.

Will you be using the account info I sent? If you are, I'm not sure if this can work while having us both online, but we'll try :P

It's just not that serious those commands I don't even use it's not so much as what I like it's everyone having to change it to replicate it.

First posted updated with link. Will start uploading folder next.
#149  September 21, 2014, 05:52:08 am
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
No prob Shin. I understand
#150  September 21, 2014, 07:13:42 pm
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
Alright. Love the new build.

Weird bug. Only with King.
- If you hold "Jump Forward"/"Up+FWD" and keep holding it, King will jump over p2, will jump backward for 2 more jumps, then all of a sudden will start jump FWD toward p2 again.
- If you need a video I will make one for you. I suggest you try it.

#151  September 21, 2014, 07:36:07 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Does this new update includes everything? Or do i have to add a patch to it too?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#152  September 21, 2014, 07:46:18 pm
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
Does this new update includes everything? Or do i have to add a patch to it too?
A Patch is included in the CvSOnline Rar File.

Weird bug. Only with King.
- If you hold "Jump Forward"/"Up+FWD" and keep holding it, King will jump over p2, will jump backward for 2 more jumps, then all of a sudden will start jump FWD toward p2 again.
- If you need a video I will make one for you. I suggest you try it.
Another Issue with King:
When 2/3 of the screen away and beyond, the 2nd projectile of the hard Double Strike does not hit at all; not even when p2 is Idle
#153  September 21, 2014, 09:01:03 pm
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
Sorry for Double Posting. I figured it out.

Ikemen does allow for a B,F, command, and is Mugen. I initially thought it might have its own stock program.
The only issue with Ikemen is that a "B,F,a" command must be exactly that. If it's "B,F,a," with even a comma at the end Ikemen won't recognize it.

Blanka needs to be balanced badly! He's majorly nerfed.

It takes "9" of Ryu's Hadoukens to Kill Blanka.
It takes 20 of Ryu's Hadoukens to Kill Ryu
It takes 19 of Ryu's Haoukens to Kill Cammy
etc.
#154  September 21, 2014, 10:09:25 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
im online if anyone wants to attempt the new build with me
#155  September 21, 2014, 11:20:34 pm
    • USA
Everything thing you need is in the new one. Ignore that patch I forgot to delete it. Trust me all of gal characters need to be adjusted lol I got them to work at least. Remember there is no damage scale thats why I increased the health combos do crazy damage. I'll start adjusting damages when I have time. I'm going to have a dropbox folder eventually so it'll be easier to manage. So just wait for that. I'm not focusing too much on editing certain characters because like I said I will be making everyone the same style eventually and or changing them out for newer versions.
#156  September 21, 2014, 11:42:12 pm
    • USA
Re-uploading to mediafire.. I've reached my 20gb download limit lol
I created a folder though where I will put patches. On the first post as well.
#157  September 22, 2014, 01:04:21 am
    • Algeria
    • Sie81Kensou@gmx.com
When you download from Dropbox:

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
#158  September 22, 2014, 05:43:14 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
ok so umm... the DL links are not working for me....
#159  September 22, 2014, 08:23:08 am
    • USA
I re uploaded to mediafire  chack first post
#160  September 22, 2014, 08:27:02 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
there are two files, which one is the right one? do i have to DL both?