YesNoOk

entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 1341714 times)

Started by Titiln, June 18, 2011, 03:16:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread
#3601  August 09, 2016, 08:31:56 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Wow the scientist bad guy from the second and third movie is back... I wonder what kind of ludicrous explanation they can come up with about his return, then again they did the same thing for like nearly all of the characters who died in the first movie when they returned in the last one.

Pretty sure the movie will be awful, but I know I'll watch it when it comes to DVD just to satisfy my curiosity, since I did watch them all (I only like the first one and the second to an extent, rest are pretty bad).
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#3602  August 09, 2016, 09:25:37 pm
    • Germany
Wow the scientist bad guy from the second and third movie is back... I wonder what kind of ludicrous explanation they can come up with about his return, then again they did the same thing for like nearly all of the characters who died in the first movie when they returned in the last one.

Pretty sure the movie will be awful, but I know I'll watch it when it comes to DVD just to satisfy my curiosity, since I did watch them all (I only like the first one and the second to an extent, rest are pretty bad).

Wasn't the thing with the last one that everything that happend before in the other movies was just some kind of Simulation or something like?
#3603  August 09, 2016, 10:45:08 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Nah everything that happened before was real, it's just that the characters that died and returned in the last one were like simulation clones or something for an underground base if I'm not mistaken... then again the whole plot of that movie was a mess so maybe I'm wrong about this.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#3604  August 11, 2016, 03:20:06 am
As per the Hollywood Reporter, a sequel to Paul Feig’s pricey Ghostbusters reboot is now considered unlikely despite earlier reports to the contrary. The film, which opened to unspectacular box office numbers and middling critical response in early July, is expected to incur a loss of over $70 million—though Sony Pictures disputes the figure.
#3605  August 14, 2016, 06:35:00 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
/_\ i miss Lucky Luke
#3606  August 14, 2016, 01:38:39 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Dude stop posting with no fucken context behind it... it's like you are either some post whore trying rack up your post count.. or like many believe you are a spam bot... which now makes me feel stupid.
#3607  August 14, 2016, 01:43:29 pm
    • Indonesia
Dude stop posting with no fucken context behind it... it's like you are either some post whore trying rack up your post count.. or like many believe you are a spam bot... which now makes me feel stupid.

Oh my god, do you ever shut up and show some respect?
#3608  August 14, 2016, 01:54:58 pm
    • Indonesia
Sorry for double posting but, Lucky Luke is ever been one of the great French cartoon in my childhood life, even one of you already knows about this cartoon series, others being Pink Panther & Oggy and the Cockroaches.
#3609  August 14, 2016, 02:09:33 pm
why are you goading him into responding with more of his idiotic shit? we had one stupid nonsensical shitpost (which was reported) but after your comment now we have 3.
can't people just learn to ignore this person?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3610  August 14, 2016, 02:30:54 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#3611  August 14, 2016, 02:44:41 pm
    • Indonesia
#3612  August 14, 2016, 03:32:28 pm
lol no
You don't deserve any respect. At least not with such a tone. If you want respect, then earn it first!
What's that? *derp*

A good post made by Trinitronity for once.
You want people to stop shitting on you? Learn how socializing and forum etiquette works.

can't people just learn to ignore this person?

We tried but that only works for so long. Posting dumb shit constantly is disruptive and is worth responding to. He's the one awkwardly replying and getting himself in hot water over it.
Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:47:31 pm by Niitris
#3613  August 14, 2016, 04:56:56 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Oh my god, do you ever shut up and show some respect?
Too funny coming from you. You still not answering my question... and your post that followed didnt answer anything either, I know who Lucky Luke is, what was the point of the post though... this is a news thread, not a nostalgia "I miss something" thread.

Unless something happened regarding the Lucky Luke franchise, why did you even post?

And respect? Lol, I'll show you as much respect as you've shown almost everyone here calling you out on your shitty posts. Now go ahead and edit your old posts like you always do and make it look like I'm hating on you for no reason.
#3614  August 14, 2016, 05:05:20 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3615  August 14, 2016, 05:55:05 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 06:00:43 pm by ☺Saint
#3616  August 15, 2016, 09:19:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#3617  August 17, 2016, 12:26:56 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
A bunch of info has come out for Star Trek: Discovery

- as previously disclosed, the show takes place in the original, Prime universe/timeline; now we know it will be specifically set 10 years before the original series. Showrunner Bryan Fuller said that they're open to the idea of younger versions of the TOS cast popping up here and there, but not in the first season.
 - the series will be about "an incident in the history of Starfleet that had been talked about but never fully explored"
 - although the series is set on a ship, like every non-DS9 Trek, the main character won't be the captain: instead, she'll be a Lt. Commander. The idea is that after six series with captains, it would be a nice shake-up to have the lead in a subordinate role, which is pretty cool (and yes I know, Sisko on Deep Space 9 started as a commander with no ship, but he was still the head honcho, and he got a ship fairly quickly!)
 - they're "absolutely" including a gay character :D
 - there will be more aliens than usual, and established aliens might have their designs slightly altered, because it's 2016 and makeup and prosthetics have continued to evolve.
 - the show will be tightly serialized, and because it'll be airing not on CBS itself but on CBS's streaming service, they have a lot more leeway in the topics they can explore and the graphic content they can do. Despite this freedom, they're still aiming for the same audience as previous Treks (i.e., suitable for the whole family), but they will be pushing the envelope wherever they can

All in all, this sounds very rad! I'm really fucking excited!

this looks very good

That Dectective Pikachu movie just got its screenwriters: Nicole Perlman (co-writer on Guardians of the Galaxy and the upcoming Captain Marvel) and Alex Hirsch (creator of Gravity Falls)!? That's really fucking cool!!!!
#3618  August 17, 2016, 12:35:33 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
They had me at Guardians and Gravity Falls. I am so looking forward to this already.
#3619  August 17, 2016, 09:17:27 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2016/08/15/art-is-about-surrender-stop-asking-for-it-to-be-custom-tailored/?postshare=3681471368690898&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.9f80b5ba0cc6

A certain population of any particular fandom overreact and can't get pass certain controversial ideas whether right, wrong or ambiguous. It's like religion only with hand drawn fictional characters.

So is Frank Cho winning the war with his Manera inspired anaconda artwork?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/14/frank-cho-walks-off-wonder-woman-after-sixth-cover/

Sadly no.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#3620  August 17, 2016, 11:43:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I am against censorship, but raising a huge fuss over a hint of panties is just... like seriously, I don't know if I should call Cho or Rucka a big baby (the former for demanding the panties, the latter for wanting to censor them out).