The Mugen Fighters Guild
M.U.G.E.N Central => Your Releases, 1.0+ => Found Releases 1.0+ => Topic started by: Roman55 on January 23, 2015, 06:43:54 PM
- fixed a bug that makes Marius walk in mid air
- standing SP now wall bounce on counter hit
- slightly increased damage on overdrives
- slightly increased power gain on taunt
- remapped palette 5 & 6 to c and z
Another Arm Joe character! Nice!
'STARS' in readme states it needs Quarter Circle Back, Half Circle Forward, Y. The CMD states it's A instead. One or the other should change.
The command for 'Javert's Suicide' is listed as Down, Down, B. Yet somehow, this isn't consistent. It's easier to do it via quarter circles back or forwardx2, because somehow the flip-kick takes priority when you do Down, Down, B. Masrius's 'Downward Punch' is similar.
Marius's 'Rising Dragon' seems to launch to different heights when used on it's own, launched after a punch, or launched after a kick. Kick launches the highest.
The Y+B launchers seem outright useless for purpose. Too slow, no range.
Javert and Marius Updated
- fixed errors in movelist (Javert)
- fixed priority issue in "Down, Down" commands ( you might still trigger the move via fast QCFx2)
- removed powergain on 'STARS' and 'Infinite Justice'
- fixed hitcount error in 'Absolute Defense'
- slightly increased startup speed on launcer (Dust) but has slower recovery
- adjusted velocities on Marius' uppercut special