YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141820 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4101  April 18, 2020, 07:50:55 am
we got merlin's animation update 2 years earlier , i thought they would do the same for older servants for NA.
#4102  April 19, 2020, 02:22:12 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
That challenge quest was a lot harder than i thought it would be, had to burn through 4 command seals to get it done. At one point Nezha burned right through a full life Merlin with a defensive buff.
It was actually really scary at the end. Had to face off with a full-NP Nezha w/ guts and 75k HP with my lone Bedivere.

The fight has convinced me to grail Bedi to 80 or even 90.
#4103  April 19, 2020, 02:50:01 am
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
That challenge quest was a lot harder than i thought it would be, had to burn through 4 command seals to get it done. At one point Nezha burned right through a full life Merlin with a defensive buff.
It was actually really scary at the end. Had to face off with a full-NP Nezha w/ guts and 75k HP with my lone Bedivere.

Same I feel like the big reason why this CQ is hard is due the lack of non limited SR sabers with quick NP or single target np
#4104  April 19, 2020, 03:54:32 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com

Even having Mordred and Suzuka Gozen by my side did little to mitigate the difficulty curve.

Somehow, the other challenge quest involving Sanzang and company was easier in comparison, though that's likely because all had one singular HP bar compared to Nezha, who was stocked up with a couple.
#4105  April 19, 2020, 07:48:23 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
With the Nezha challenge quest, I went all in on Arts for my front line, bringing Saber Shiki, Mashu, and a support Merlin. I had Okita in the back line for her third break bar since quick cards remove Nezha's buffs and Okita has a Quick NP and two quicks.

I think Caesar could function as a budget Okita since he also has a Quick NP and two quick cards, but I haven't tested that myself.
#4106  April 19, 2020, 07:55:56 am
i actually don't remember how i beat nezha lol. i think i used jack but i don't remember the details how i beat her. if that's the case it wasn't challenging for me.

caesar as budget okita do work, i saw someone did that.
#4107  April 19, 2020, 09:55:55 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
For the challenge quest I ended up using Musashi, Jeanne, and Deon in the front line with double Merlin and Mash in the back. It wasn't too difficult for me, but even with NP5 Musashi it was super painful to watch how slow her NP gain was since Deon was tanking too well and ended up overstaying their welcome past the 6 turns of taunts (they lived long enough to taunt an additional 3 turns due to the skill refreshing...) so I had no way to charge her NP reliably with both Merlins still in my backline...

Aside from that, I just want to establish the fact that I still hate this event and wish it was over already. Big shout out to Devon for seemingly being like the only person on my friend's list who had a limit broken Nightingale CE for those orb drops...
Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 12:46:13 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4108  April 21, 2020, 05:19:48 pm
aren't you suppose to LB those right away? since it's percentage base you just need 2 LB copies of that CE. i even tried more than 2 copies and it doesn't change the bonus drops.
#4109  April 22, 2020, 03:42:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Fate/Apocypha event starts on the 24th. I don’t think I’ll be rolling on this event so you guys will need to rely on someone else for those event CEs lol. I want to save as much for Lostbelt 2 and Skadi.

aren't you suppose to LB those right away? since it's percentage base you just need 2 LB copies of that CE. i even tried more than 2 copies and it doesn't change the bonus drops.

I can only come up with 2 ideas. Either this is their first time running the event and weren’t lucky enough to get an extra copy to drop to mlb, or they were fucking lazy.
#4110  April 22, 2020, 04:10:15 pm
yeah me too , i've got a lot of good riders already ... plus i'm saving for caster nero and for this year's summer event.
#4111  April 24, 2020, 02:52:16 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Kinda tempted to roll for Achilles, if only to see what he has to say concerning Penthesilea.
#4112  April 24, 2020, 04:59:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
somethign like ?
"let's have sex again...nvm, you are alive."
#4113  April 24, 2020, 05:29:20 pm
Nah, this game isn't rated R. In here, Penthesilea is pissed that he saw her as a woman instead of a warrior (the nerves of that guy), and she hates people who call her beautiful.
According to the wiki, his line with her is :
"Oh, Penthesilea is here. I thought I could say 'you can kill me if that's good enough for an apology' but... I can't do that if that means I can't protect my Master anymore. I'm a Servant now... Sorry, if she's an enemy, I'll kill her again, and if she's an ally... Then I'll trust her with my life."
Yeah, this game whitewashes everyone, even though it's made for people who know the brutality of the myths and history, it's annoying like that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:35:08 pm by Byakko
#4114  April 24, 2020, 06:39:31 pm
fuck people are rushing through this event , jack raid got done with in a couple of hours after the maintenance i only had one fight against her.
#4115  April 25, 2020, 12:00:11 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
fuck people are rushing through this event , jack raid got done with in a couple of hours after the maintenance i only had one fight against her.

It's because Raids give plenty of stuff to players. High chance to get mat drops, coin points, ship currency and even Event CE drops. I did them in the night but after an hour I woke up, Avicebron's was already completed.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4116  April 25, 2020, 01:08:04 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
yeah i managed to farm the first wave but only got in one jack fight in the second. Cause you know had to sleep and all.

These raids are insane though, I'm racking up enough money all my servants at 9/9/9 should be lore'd after this.
#4117  April 25, 2020, 04:56:53 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Such optimism, you act like you can actually escape QP hell. I started out with 400m before this event and I raised around 4-5 Servants' sklls from 6/6/6 to max and I only have 100m left...

And that's after I ran the lv80 raids over 100 times already! *sobs*

----

Oh crap it finally happened, 20m Campaign in JP replaces the traditional free 4* Servant with an actual 5* instead!

However there are some conditions: selection is limited to the permanent pool, and in order to make them permanent they need to be ascended at least once and their bond needs to be raised to 5 otherwise they will be removed once the event is over.

inb4 everyone picks Waver

Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:47:54 pm by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4118  April 25, 2020, 02:48:00 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Holy shit. I legit thought DW was too stingy to ever do this.

Pool's a bit shallow, though.Shame they won't let you pick story locked servants. Guess I'm going with Vlad since everyone else I either already have (Altera, Mordred, Enkidu, Achilles, Ozzy, Scherezade, Waver, Tamamo, Hime, Jack, Jeanne) or have someone else filling their niche.
#4119  April 25, 2020, 04:40:20 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I'm torn between Ganesh and da butt
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4120  April 25, 2020, 06:49:21 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
My choice is obvious in JP. But once this hits in NA, based on what I have from here to 2022, I'll likely pick a servant that benefits from being np2 or higher.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.