YesNoOk

The prince of destruction ,Majin Vegeta!!! (Read 11070 times)

Started by MUGENGOD, February 17, 2014, 03:37:42 pm
Share this topic:
The prince of destruction ,Majin Vegeta!!!
New #1  February 17, 2014, 03:37:42 pm
  • great dbz&naruto mugen coder,
    • China
How is going everyone! this is my new project in Midnight Fighters Team, i started project in January ,and try my best to finish it, he has many interesting moves, i code this char with high speed and great quality, because i like it, interesting makes me speedy. XD  he is close to original, many moves and voice is reference from the dbz anime, so hope you will like this char, he also have a strongAI, so he is the powerful fighter, he is prince of the saiyans--------Majin Vegeta! :devilish:
this is pics:  :smartass:

and for the informations and moves? i put the read me file here:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
and this is download link:  ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1u8g9rw6x55zvb/Majin_Vegeta(魔人贝吉塔)V1.2.rar
the big portrait is suit for the special screenpack, you can change the 9000.0 and 9000.1 in the sff file, there are a normal portrait in the sff, i haven"t change yet. XD

this is the link for 1.3 patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0mp5b4e21985wj8/patch_1.3(final_version).rar
just extract it to the chars folder and replace all things in this rar to your folder it will be new version. i fix much bugs and change Energy Rings FXS. if you find some BUGS still alive, i think it is just appear in 1.1 mugen, because this char isn"t make for 1.1, just make for win mugen and mugen 1.0 XD, thanks, good luck!

Next project:
1.Zarbon
2.Goku Normal
3.Future Trunks
mugen fan.
Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:09:27 am by MUGENGOD
Re: The prince of destruction ,Majin Vegeta!!!
#2  February 17, 2014, 03:52:58 pm
  • Food and Woman!
Another great Majin!!!
#3  February 17, 2014, 03:58:57 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Aren't these Neocide's sprites?
#4  February 17, 2014, 04:34:18 pm
zdragonballz (Mugen Generations user) sprited this Majin Vegeta, using Neocide's sprites too.
#5  February 17, 2014, 04:49:08 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Awesome I'm glad Midnight Fighters Team is still active

#6  February 17, 2014, 04:57:39 pm
    • China
thanks for download, and this sprite is made by zdragonballz, maybe remake from NEOCIDE, i don"t know this XD
and our team is still alive , just because of many members are busy with there life so have less project, but i have many times, i will make more chars later.
mugen fan.
#7  February 17, 2014, 05:34:02 pm
    • Poland
Your team have a site or some place where I can find other characters from them ?

About Vegeta he looks so cool. I'mn gonna try him out.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#8  February 17, 2014, 11:48:04 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Big portrait is the wrong size.
- Small portrait is the wrong size, and colors don't work correctly in game.
- Combo2's 3rd hit (smash punch) misses against some opponents (e.g. Vegeta Z2). You should make the hitbox larger (higher, especially).
- "Big-Ball" and "Atomic-Blast" are the same command, thus are redundant in the CMD.
- I wouldn't keep infinite air dash, but would limit it to 3 or 4 times.
- Final Impact completely bugs VS Shin Gouki by POTS and also his Geese. And Vans' Iori. May have to do with some changestate/selfstate/changeanim2 stuff.
- If you perform Final Flash against a cornered opponent, you'll see the effects on Vegeta's hands stay longer than needed.
- Also, if Vegeta is really outside of the screen at the end of Final Flash, he sometimes doesn't dash back, but suddenly teleports (reappears) back.
- Effect (rings) for Energy Rings move should be cut into a foreground and a background layer. Having only a foreground layer as it is now doesn't look very good.
- During Energy Rings, Vegeta teleports before hitting P2 with physical attacks. The teleport should only be done when Vegeta is far from P2, not when he's already against him.
- EX-Crusher performed twice in a row (with a s.SP in the middle) deals more damage than a Lv2 super. Kinda unbalanced IMO.
- Why not being able to chain Galick Gun Lite into other super ki attacks (Galick Gun for example) ?

I really like how the "both chars hit at the same time and activate a multi-hit sequence" works even against chars that don't have the game system. Pretty neat. :)
Effects are nicely used. Moves are pretty dynamic. Moves chain well and overall gameplay is cool.
Good job!!! :yes:
#9  February 18, 2014, 03:02:44 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Mugen"GOD" ... "G.o.D" ... "God's" Anger ... ? Did i miss something?

MugenGod, you using my stage makes very happy, lol! This is me nit-picking, but the Aura (or Ki) charge looks incomplete at times. Besides that, great job, chars like this makes me want to consider to join your team, i'm sure "Tapion" will allow it. XD!

P.D. Zarbon looks sexy. (No homo).
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#10  February 18, 2014, 06:46:59 am
    • China
Jarek Bachanek: this is our forum, you can come to find more things you like XD  http://mugengenerations.foroactivo.info/

God's Anger: for the portrait: i have said just use for some special screenpack , i put a normal version portrait in sff file, you can change the 9000.3 to be 9000.1.
the bigball and atomic blast is same command but i like to write again with different name in CMD, this just my habit XD.
air dash is infinite ? i don"t know what you said, it is will be land after 1 second.
what is the bug in final impact with POTS char? i don"t have these char, please upload some pics thanks,
the final flash effects is the deliberately i did, he won"t disappear when hit opponent , it is a special effect not a bug.
for teleports to opponent when in energy ring, or the FXS of energy ring. it is a small problem i think i won"t fix it , because i don"t have too much time to fix the very small bugs that doesn't“ affect the gameplay.
and garlic gun is used in lv2 super in air, so i think one moves just need appear once, so if garlick gun is a super move in ground, it will have two super of garlick gun, it is repeat .
and thanks for the feedback, i maybe will fix the bugs that in code, but in SFF i won"t ,it is too big to upload. :'(

Legend Ivanhoe: i am sure your stages are cool !! because i like night stages, in the night stage we can see more beautiful FXS in with char, and in day stage it is too light that i can"t see the good quality of FXS, but dbz stages are too many day stages, no more night, so i like use yours . and why you said the ki charge is incomplete? it is have some bug?
mugen fan.
#11  February 18, 2014, 08:10:55 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Air dash is infinite = you can perform it as many times as you want.
Imagine P2 send you in the air very high. Then Vegeta air recovers then starts to air dash forward till the end of the round, staying at the same Y-axis, out of reach of P2.

Final Impact VS Shin Gouki by POTS, Geese by POTS, Iori by Vans, Batman by me (Cybaster) :

#12  February 18, 2014, 08:38:36 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
[sarcasm] thanks for the credit on my intro and sprites :p [\sarcasm]

why do his eyes blink?

also the after image on a normal jump is weird. Nice to see someone still using my old sprites (and code it seems like) to work from though. Nice job, keep improving! ^_^

I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but it's weird to have a readme with all the names of specials and supers, but no listing for the commands. or did I miss something?
Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:42:50 am by Neocide
#13  February 18, 2014, 09:06:31 am
  • I'm a llama!
So i guess you can adjust to over 9000?
#14  February 18, 2014, 10:18:43 am
    • China
God's Anger:i can"t find the problem in air dash, or you mean in AI? i have no char that who can attack me into the air, or in dbz chars no one can do this, so i can"t find the problem, or it is just a AI problem that human can"t do it ?
and for the bug that can"t hit your char or POTS, i will download these char to test, because i have no this char in my pc, so i can"t test all bugs before release. ;D

Neocide: i really can"t understand what you mean, are you complain that i haven"t write your name in credits or what ? :dizzy2: this sprite isn"t draw by me, i just know it is from zdragonballz (our team member), so i just need credit him, because i get the sprite from him, o_O if he use some sprites edit from your vegeta, he will credit your name when he release his sheet, anyway, the problem of sprites isn‘t my fault, i don"t care where he get the reference in his sprites. i just use a sheet that no char use yet. so please don"t use the ironic tone. --;

and why do his eys bilnk? i don"t know, to be honest i really don"t know how to draw sprites at all, if sprite have some problem i can"t fix. it is beyond my ability. :-\

the readme file is no matter that without a list of commad , i believe that over 90% people know how to see the cmd file or use supers and specials with char, because all chars are same to use, whatever kof char and street fighters char or dbz char, they also can perform a super as D,DB,B,F, x.
but thank you for download this char and praised my work , I've always been a fan of you :smartass2:

AiRiC: adjust to over 9000? you mean i want to adjust the big portrait or waht?
mugen fan.
#15  February 18, 2014, 10:26:24 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Nah I'm not mad, I was only joking around, All of my old stuff is open source(for the most part). I meant the intro coding itself though, as it looks like it's from my older majin vegeta's intro, (same effects, same "!" speed line,same flying up and coming down etc.)

Also yea the commands are always in the cmd file, but most cases it's a lot easier to look in a read me to find out how to do a certain move, also it's not always the case of knowing if it's a "kof" move or whatever. There are a lot of kof\sf moves with a lot of different commands.  having to go search through the cmd file can be tedious. Just my opinion though.

Also that AiRiC guy is just making a really bad "Over 9000" Joke.
#16  February 18, 2014, 11:32:08 am
    • China
Nah I'm not mad, I was only joking around, All of my old stuff is open source(for the most part). I meant the intro coding itself though, as it looks like it's from my older majin vegeta's intro, (same effects, same "!" speed line,same flying up and coming down etc.)

Also yea the commands are always in the cmd file, but most cases it's a lot easier to look in a read me to find out how to do a certain move, also it's not always the case of knowing if it's a "kof" move or whatever. There are a lot of kof\sf moves with a lot of different commands.  having to go search through the cmd file can be tedious. Just my opinion though.

Also that AiRiC guy is just making a really bad "Over 9000" Joke.

okay man, the intro is looks like your old majin vegeta, it is right, your old chars can be a sample in may today"s chars, because they are all cool before, so i can"t find the shortcomings in your intro, just can edit some speed and voice and FXS , They are essentially the same XD. forgive me that i can"t understand you are in joke. because many old char authors always said same words to criticize many new author that stolen their old sprites. it is wrong that use a old sprites that not opensourece without permission, but some author really not know who make this sprites, so they can"t give a credit to original author.  :shocked2:

and to God's Anger: i can"t find problem in final impact that fight with POTS shin gouki and geese, it is works fine in my mugen , but i fix the combo2 can"t hit p2 and after final flash he won"t run into screen. :bobby:

mugen fan.
#17  February 18, 2014, 03:41:50 pm
    • China
    • lijide2004@gmail.com
这里也支持一下
#18  February 18, 2014, 04:01:01 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#19  February 19, 2014, 06:09:32 am
    • China
mugen fan.
#20  February 20, 2014, 05:31:14 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
great  great background
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker