YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 812676 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- You Pick
#141  November 09, 2012, 03:56:02 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Yeah I saw that, I put it on his EX version but I think the time is so quick on it maybe it's not noticeable. I will add it to the HK version also.
...So is that a yes or a no to special-cancelable second hit on Kaiser Double Sobat Kick? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, that tends to happen.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#142  November 09, 2012, 03:58:04 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Gouken and Genjuro. Those Gouken Sprites NEED to be used, and a good Genjuro is in desperate need. You already did a bad ass Terry Bogard. I kind of prefer Ponytail and Hat Terry anyway.
#143  November 09, 2012, 04:08:45 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Yeah I saw that, I put it on his EX version but I think the time is so quick on it maybe it's not noticeable. I will add it to the HK version also.
...So is that a yes or a no to special-cancelable second hit on Kaiser Double Sobat Kick? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, that tends to happen.
Are you saying it should be cancelable without it even needing to connect?
#144  November 09, 2012, 04:09:47 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Gouken and Genjuro. Those Gouken Sprites NEED to be used, and a good Genjuro is in desperate need. You already did a bad ass Terry Bogard. I kind of prefer Ponytail and Hat Terry anyway.

yeah why let infinite plan to do motw terry, other than that, gouken's gameplay should be based on super street fighter IV arcade edition, that's all
#145  November 09, 2012, 04:09:54 am
  • tired
Are you saying it should be cancelable without it even needing to connect?
Nah, I think whiff canceling it is a no-no. I meant that the second kick should cancel into specials on hit; again, see Jin's Krauser.

Posted: November 09, 2012, 04:11:09 am
gouken's gameplay should be based on super street fighter IV arcade edition, that's all
If you want an AE Gouken, check out Mr. I's Gouken. It's ripped straight from the game; let Infinite do his thing.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#146  November 09, 2012, 04:16:33 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#147  November 09, 2012, 04:18:04 am
  • tired
I'm saying special, not super. For example: C Kaiser Double Sobat Kick<C Leg Tomahawk. Sorry about the confusion, I'm pretty concrete about my terminology.
#148  November 09, 2012, 04:23:06 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
gouken's gameplay should be based on super street fighter IV arcade edition, that's all
If you want an AE Gouken, check out Mr. I's Gouken. It's ripped straight from the game; let Infinite do his thing.

Someone obviously doesn't want INFINITE Gouken if he wants straight SSFIVAE play style.
Not trying to be mean Drew...but have you ever touched an infinite character?
#149  November 09, 2012, 04:24:44 am
  • tired
Eh, don't mind Drewski, bro. Sometimes he just takes a little while to get things right.
#150  November 09, 2012, 04:25:13 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Someone obviously doesn't want INFINITE Gouken if he wants straight SSFIVAE play style.
Not trying to be mean Drew...but have you ever touched an infinite character?

I think I meant to say was have his supers be based on super street fighter IV, i must be kinda mistaken, sorry
#151  November 09, 2012, 04:26:07 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I'm saying special, not super. For example: C Kaiser Double Sobat Kick<C Leg Tomahawk. Sorry about the confusion, I'm pretty concrete about my terminology.
OK, I made it cancelable to Leg Tomahawk & Kaiser Kick.
Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 04:29:38 am by ID.FINITE
#152  November 09, 2012, 04:26:24 am
  • tired
I think I meant to say was have his supers be based on super street fighter IV, i must be kinda mistaken, sorry
Well, it all depends on what the sprites have to offer. Knowing Infinite, he'll be taking a few liberties.
#153  November 09, 2012, 04:41:55 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
@C.A.N. Do you think the Gigantic/Jigatech Cyclone should be able to suck in opponents who are in the air?
#154  November 09, 2012, 04:44:09 am
  • tired
Hmm, he doesn't appear to have any good anti-air supers aside from Gigantic Typhoon, but his Kaiser Strike is nice for the purpose. Honestly, I'm used to Gigantic/Jigatech being a command grab with long range like in Jin/Kamekaze's Krausers. I guess it just depends on if you want to give him even more options. I'm not for it because it occasionally fails to juggle airborne opponents correctly. Nice to know you asked me, though.
#155  November 09, 2012, 04:51:43 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Hmm, he doesn't appear to have any good anti-air supers aside from Gigantic Typhoon, but his Kaiser Strike is nice for the purpose. Honestly, I'm used to Gigantic/Jigatech being a command grab with long range like in Jin/Kamekaze's Krausers. I guess it just depends on if you want to give him even more options. I'm not for it because it occasionally fails to juggle airborne opponents correctly. Nice to know you asked me, though.
I recoded the move to juggle airborne opponents more than it did in the beta version, but I also found if the vacuum works on airborne opponents that move works even better, but could be considered cheaper since it starts up during the superpause.
#156  November 09, 2012, 04:53:24 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
You two are scaring the shit out of me with this banter of yours. You're making him out to be TOO scary to fight.
#157  November 09, 2012, 04:54:00 am
  • tired
I recoded the move to juggle airborne opponents more than it did in the beta version, but I also found if the vacuum works on airborne opponents that move works even better, but could be considered cheaper since it starts up during the superpause.
With that little update on the move, I still think it shouldn't pull in airborne opponents. At least don't make him vacuum them during startup, that's all I ask. I really hate moves like that. 0-frame supers I'm fine with, but not being active before the super-pause is done.

Posted: November 09, 2012, 04:55:16 am
You two are scaring the shit out of me with this banter of yours. You're making him out to be TOO scary to fight.
Bro, he's Krauser. He's a monster no matter how you look at him. He's definitely a strong opponent, the beta told me that much. Juggling out of a command grab? That's definitely scary. He won't be too scary, though, he'll just be your average "has-every-option-imaginable" monster like in KOF.
#158  November 09, 2012, 04:56:11 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
... ¬_¬ Bro. . .KOF bosses are the reason my thumb is so jacked. That's why they scare me.

LOL
#159  November 09, 2012, 04:58:23 am
  • tired
He wasn't a boss in KOF unless you're talking about Fatal Fury. He was relegated to the kind of monster I already described before. KOF bosses have gotten a bit better over the years (at least not as many infinites).
#160  November 09, 2012, 05:00:14 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
He wasn't a boss in KOF unless you're talking about Fatal Fury. He was relegated to the kind of monster I already described before. KOF bosses have gotten a bit better over the years (at least not as many infinites).

Yeah, but I'm referring to the 99 Era and under. PS1 D-Pad + KOF Boss = "Why the fuck am I still trying?"
But yeah you two keep at it. Looking forward to it.