YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 812587 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Gouken
#261  November 21, 2012, 04:57:19 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
A move similar to Geese's raging dead end would be awesome ...

A rave move similar to Violent Ken's move, he repeatedly does a senkuugoshoha starting slower to faster and it ends with a grab-flip misogi knock off ...

Maybe even consider him having simple super refrencing Ryu and Ken ... I really am pumped.
#262  November 21, 2012, 01:09:27 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I got one Infinite old pal, why not make it where Gouken can shoot a rocket out of his ass! (Inside Joke) LOL!!!!

Anyway, i have to agree with Garuda
Hadouken barrage: like Charlie Nash, Gouken fires some hadouken in sequence.

I have paid a little extra to have the sprites done by CvS... :p

LV 1 could be 3/4 hadouken and player have a lot of control, like with Charlie and even more: pressing the button will make Gouken fire, pressing up will make Gouken fire it upward.

Max level would be the same but with more fireballs.

Super Tatsu: Gouken kicks the enemy in air, like he does with the normal tatsu kick special, but then he jumps and make a nice aerial combo.

Kind of Misogi: a super counter - Gouken wait the enemy to attack. If so he swipe him make him falling, the dissapear and reappear over him, chopping the opponent misogi stile.

Those are some pretty good ideas! This guys has to be up to par with Akuma so more moves are needed inorder for him to stand a chance of not getting his ass handed to him.

People have posted their ideas so I will share mine :

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#263  November 21, 2012, 04:59:23 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
A move similar to Geese's raging dead end would be awesome ...

A rave move similar to Violent Ken's move, he repeatedly does a senkuugoshoha starting slower to faster and it ends with a grab-flip misogi knock off ...

Maybe even consider him having simple super refrencing Ryu and Ken ... I really am pumped.

I got one Infinite old pal, why not make it where Gouken can shoot a rocket out of his ass! (Inside Joke) LOL!!!!

Anyway, i have to agree with Garuda
Hadouken barrage: like Charlie Nash, Gouken fires some hadouken in sequence.

I have paid a little extra to have the sprites done by CvS... :p

LV 1 could be 3/4 hadouken and player have a lot of control, like with Charlie and even more: pressing the button will make Gouken fire, pressing up will make Gouken fire it upward.

Max level would be the same but with more fireballs.

Super Tatsu: Gouken kicks the enemy in air, like he does with the normal tatsu kick special, but then he jumps and make a nice aerial combo.

Kind of Misogi: a super counter - Gouken wait the enemy to attack. If so he swipe him make him falling, the dissapear and reappear over him, chopping the opponent misogi stile.

Those are some pretty good ideas! This guys has to be up to par with Akuma so more moves are needed inorder for him to stand a chance of not getting his ass handed to him.

People have posted their ideas so I will share mine :

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Thanks Ness Vilain and R@ce for the move ideas, that would be cool if he had something like Akumas/Gouki's Tenma, but I would need that sprited.
#264  November 21, 2012, 05:42:58 pm
How many specials are you planning to give him?
#265  November 21, 2012, 06:57:18 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#266  November 22, 2012, 01:50:26 am
  • Young Coder
    • USA
nice
mugen or nothin

#267  November 22, 2012, 02:55:46 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Thanks Ness Vilain and R@ce for the move ideas, that would be cool if he had something like Akumas/Gouki's Tenma, but I would need that sprited.

And that´s the reason why he doesn´t have those sprites, he isn´t supposed to throw Hadouken Barrages, the idea doesn´t fit him at all but whatever is your choice in the end
Chilling
#268  November 22, 2012, 04:24:57 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

And that´s the reason why he doesn´t have those sprites, he isn´t supposed to throw Hadouken Barrages, the idea doesn´t fit him at all but whatever is your choice in the end

True, but having something new in won't hurt either whether he's supposed to or not. Doesn't have to be exactly those certain things mentioned, but there definitely needs to be something else added because like I said, if not, then he's gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter when fighting Pot's Geese or Infinite's Krauser or Billy Kane etc...

And the "REAL" reason why he doesn't have those sprites isn't because he isn't supposed to have them, it's because our dear friend Garuda didn't pay for them yet. I mean we wouldn't even have the sprites we have now if it weren't for Garuda paying money out of his own pocket..... Just saying....
#269  November 22, 2012, 04:33:53 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
True, but having something new in won't hurt either whether he's supposed to or not. Doesn't have to be exactly those certain things mentioned, but there definitely needs to be something else added because like I said, if not, then he's gonna get his ass handed to him on a platter when fighting Pot's Geese or Infinite's Krauser or Billy Kane etc...

A character doesn´t really a barrage of projectiles in order to beat certain characters, is just a matter of strategy and even is just one special I don´t think fits him, the rest of the idea are kinda cool and appropiate.

It just a projectile barrage screams too much "Satsui No Hadou" to me
Chilling
#270  November 22, 2012, 04:37:20 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You're not going to believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes. Figured I should at least try (if I come back to mugen) before I truly judge this time.
#271  November 22, 2012, 04:44:52 am
    • USA

A character doesn´t really a barrage of projectiles in order to beat certain characters, is just a matter of strategy and even is just one special I don´t think fits him, the rest of the idea are kinda cool and appropiate.

Your right, but I think Garuda only brought that up because of the April Fools thing years ago that Shenlong did and because he liked it and thought it would be a good idea to suggest. But after all, it was only a mere idea, nothing said in stone.

You're not going to believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes. Figured I should at least try (if I come back to mugen) before I truly judge this time.

Hmmm..... Well I'll be Infinite.... I won't say anything else, but i will say, its about freakin time.
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 01:11:37 pm by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#272  November 22, 2012, 05:09:03 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
Very simple, do it like pots, have the first six palettes as normal goulen then ex goulen as palettes 7-12 ... And optional def files
#273  November 22, 2012, 08:20:17 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
O.K, I'll try to suggest something here;

I don't know if this is creative enough, but you could combine Ryu and Ken's Uppercut specials.

For example: Gouken could do the first two uppercuts from the "Shoryu Reppa", and transition into the
"Shin Shoryuken" on the last uppercut.

Or start with the 2 combo hits of the "Shin Shoryuken", and transition into the Shinryuken combo hits;
you could press the punch button for more hits.

Hope  this doesn't sound stupid--
just wanted to go for something that didn't seem too far-out.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#274  November 22, 2012, 08:22:18 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I think considering he's their master it would make sense for him to have a bit of a fusion of his students, but more refined, so I'd agree with you there Wizzy.

I'm almost wondering if even that Shoryu/Hadoken move Ryu had in UMVC3 would be a good suggestion also. Also maybe rather than fire based effects like Ryu/Ken maybe adding lighting even for like an EX version of him.
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:35:36 am by C-G-U
#275  November 22, 2012, 12:39:55 pm
Just a couple of questions,
- Will Shin Shoryuken be his Max Kinjite Shoryuken?
- Will Denjin Hadoken remain chargeable for both the Level 1 and Max versions?

And super move ideas:
- A super Air Tatsumaki that travels horizontally.
- A counter super based on the last part of his boss battle intro that knocks the enemy back with dust/wind as he thrusts his palms downwards when Gouken is hit.

No matter what new super moves he will get, I will still be excited either way and will look forward to his progress.

Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 01:00:17 pm by Gogngos
#276  November 22, 2012, 02:35:43 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
Air tatsu supers ...  idea ...

1.)  Starts from ground works it's way up, once at max height vaccume effect takes place, much like Ryu's shinkk tatsu, and ends with a hard kick sending the player to the ground with a bounce (no juggle after bounce, more just for the looks and impact.)
#277  November 22, 2012, 03:20:03 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
O.K, I'll try to suggest something here;

I don't know if this is creative enough, but you could combine Ryu and Ken's Uppercut specials.

For example: Gouken could do the first two uppercuts from the "Shoryu Reppa", and transition into the
"Shin Shoryuken" on the last uppercut.

Or start with the 2 combo hits of the "Shin Shoryuken", and transition into the Shinryuken combo hits;
you could press the punch button for more hits.

Hope  this doesn't sound stupid--
just wanted to go for something that didn't seem too far-out.
Thanks for the move ideas WizzyWhipitWonderful. It makes good sense, because he is Ken and Ryu's master afters.

I think considering he's their master it would make sense for him to have a bit of a fusion of his students, but more refined, so I'd agree with you there Wizzy.

I'm almost wondering if even that Shoryu/Hadoken move Ryu had in UMVC3 would be a good suggestion also. Also maybe rather than fire based effects like Ryu/Ken maybe adding lighting even for like an EX version of him.
Thanks C-G-U for the move idea, I know each of his EX hadoukens do 2 hits when fully charge, but the electricity hit effect will definitely be on the Denjin Haouken.

Very simple, do it like pots, have the first six palettes as normal goulen then ex goulen as palettes 7-12 ... And optional def files
possible, but I would still need the custom sprites .

Yeah Goodaldo, I don't really know how the Haouken Barrage would go, maybe if he had an EX mode like Ness was talking about, but it just doesn't seem likely right now. Him having more advanced versions of Ken and Ryu's supers makes the most sense to me right now.

:_blank: , I didn't even  know you left mugen.

Just a couple of questions,
- Will Shin Shoryuken be his Max Kinjite Shoryuken?
I will most likely code it to where he goes into the Ultra style Shin Shoryuken, but if the first hit does not connect he does the Kinjite Shoryuken.
Gogngos said:
- Will Denjin Hadoken remain chargeable for both the Level 1 and Max versions?
most likely since Gouken is known for his charge projectiles. I'm thinking of having the Max version being a beam, and unblockable when fully charged though.
Gogngos said:
- A super Air Tatsumaki that travels horizontally.
- A counter super based on the last part of his boss battle intro that knocks the enemy back with dust/wind as he thrusts his palms downwards when Gouken is hit.
Thanks Gogngos, for the move ideas.

Air tatsu supers ...  idea ...

1.)  Starts from ground works it's way up, once at max height vaccume effect takes place, much like Ryu's shinkk tatsu, and ends with a hard kick sending the player to the ground with a bounce (no juggle after bounce, more just for the looks and impact.)
Thanks Ness, I was thinking an air super would be cool.
#278  November 22, 2012, 03:54:10 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Too much text here. Where are my screenshots ? :P
#279  November 22, 2012, 05:54:44 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
#280  November 22, 2012, 06:59:30 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Idea for "Densetsu Shinkuu Hadouken"(Yea, i created this XD)

Lvl 3 HSDM. A "Denjin Hadouken" with charge stance Gouken concentrates energy. In first strike, he launch various hadoukens with one hand(Like a ground Tenma Gou Zankuu in MvC3) and a giant beam with other hand, ripping off 50% of life.

Ah, a another idea... A Satsui No Hadou mode XD ["What if", with evil palette, more moves and a ShunGokuSatsu bonus)

So stupid my ideas uh? XD
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome