YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 820098 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Infinite WIP's- Cable
#561  January 13, 2013, 02:35:53 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm thinking about taking Scimitar special move out of cable and replacing it with his crouching normal HP where he shoots upward/diagonally  I personally never liked the Scimitar as a special. Any other opinions on this?

Y u no like Scimitar...? :( Personally, I've always liked Scimitar, it is a very good anti air. Combining that with his stun grenades basically let's you neutralize your foes' ariel assault. Your choice of course, but I don't think that upward shot can really replace Scimitar as an AA.
#562  January 13, 2013, 02:42:06 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
As a comics fan I'd prefer Psimitar stays in because it's one of the only moves that shows of Cable's psionic abilities.

As a fighting game fan I remember getting the shit kicked out of me every time I tried it, so I don't think I'd be all THAT sad if you got rid of it.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#563  January 13, 2013, 02:46:40 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
It's not that I don't like the Psimatar/Scimitar, I just think it's a very strong anti-air. If I use it, I will have to separate it and the FX from the character in the sprite. Maybe I could use it in super or something.

DW

#564  January 13, 2013, 02:55:23 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I personally never liked the Scimitar as a special.

^But you just said you didn't like it. :P

Anywho... It is pretty strong in MvC2. You'd just have to nerf it. As long as it still functions like an AA, then it's all good. Because, that's the main aspect of the move. Any Marvel char you have in mind with making in this style, will have to be nerfed in some regards. That's a given. Though no matter what, it's up to you what you decide. I'm sure he'll play good either way.
#565  January 13, 2013, 03:00:05 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite

^But you just said you didn't like it. :P

Anywho... It is pretty strong in MvC2. You'd just have to nerf it. As long as it still functions like an AA, then it's all good. Because, that's the main aspect of the move. Any Marvel char you have in mind with making in this style, will have to be nerfed in some regards. That's a given. Though no matter what, it's up to you what you decide. I'm sure he'll play good either way.

It was to good. Plus the damn FX is combined with sprite.
#566  January 13, 2013, 04:53:28 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
 I like the idea of making his ducking HP be an anti-air special, but I also think Psimatar does have a purpose.  Why not make Psimatar a super then?
#567  January 13, 2013, 11:14:54 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I like the idea of making his ducking HP be an anti-air special, but I also think Psimatar does have a purpose.  Why not make Psimatar a super then?
Yeah, I think I like this option the best.
#568  January 16, 2013, 06:50:04 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
OK, I have everything on Cable coded except Supers and AI, but I have stumbled unto a little problem with him. I was going to originally use the color separated sprites Acey made, to try and save me some time, but while coding his special moves I noticed that his head was changed on many of his sprites but not all of them, and there are many sprites in which the color separation is off. I am trying to do a new color separation to his sprites now, so he will take longer to do than I originally thought he would.
#569  January 16, 2013, 09:12:32 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
OK, I have everything on Cable coded except Supers and AI, but I have stumbled unto a little problem with him. I was going to originally use the color separated sprites Acey made, to try and save me some time, but while coding his special moves I noticed that his head was changed on many of his sprites but not all of them, and there are many sprites in which the color separation is off. I am trying to do a new color separation to his sprites now, so he will take longer to do than I originally thought he would.

BOOOOO! HAHA jk man. Just when you think your almost done something always has to go wrong huh.
Take your time brother!
#570  January 17, 2013, 12:20:49 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite

BOOOOO! HAHA jk man. Just when you think your almost done something always has to go wrong huh.
Take your time brother!
While I'm fixing and separating Cable's sprites I might try and hook this guy up.

#571  January 17, 2013, 12:41:03 am
    • dbdrummer7@gmail.com
YES! PLEASE! I have played FF7 and the mugen version of Cloud is alright, but not amazing. I'd love a Cloud in your style.

NoZ

#572  January 17, 2013, 01:16:35 am
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Fuck yeah,Cloud in your style,I wanna see that happen,God knows how many Final Fantasy 7 stages I have made lol
#573  January 17, 2013, 03:48:00 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Wow a Cloud in your style would be pretty sweet!

GLB

#574  January 17, 2013, 04:44:05 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
That'd be very cool to see. I hope you get the time to put more work into that.  :)
#575  January 17, 2013, 05:58:04 am
  • Shakespear.
Nice, keeping track of this.
#576  January 17, 2013, 06:27:33 am
  • Spriter-in-Training
  • Learning new ways to sprite
    • USA
    • Skype - altherprimus
Booya! Good luck on your Cloud, I'll be following.
Xan (on Skype) said:
Because fuck logic it's mugen

The reason I don't post more is because 1: I rarely have anything to say, and 2: I stink at saying it XP
#577  January 17, 2013, 10:45:51 am
    • dbdrummer7@gmail.com
Fuck yeah,Cloud in your style,I wanna see that happen,God knows how many Final Fantasy 7 stages I have made lol

This is off topic, but did you ever release these? ;D
Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:49:58 am by dbdrummer7

NoZ

#578  January 17, 2013, 01:50:33 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Some of them yes,there's Midgar that I did with MOTVN,there's Lone wolf and Planets Core,I have another Midgar stage in the works,but I haven't touched that in while,prob gonna give it to Sean Alty for his project
#579  January 17, 2013, 03:41:34 pm
    • dbdrummer7@gmail.com
OK, I have them all then, thanks! :)
#580  January 20, 2013, 07:52:15 am
  • Niigasan
May i suggest moves?