YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 820133 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- My old WIPS my new WIPS
#1041  May 21, 2013, 02:39:18 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
nope, the first 2 were more based of Wolverine's colours *so he is wearing pants and a shirt, I may make that a bit clearer*, the rest weren't based on anything aside from the default being remade.

Edits:
hopefully that makes the difference a bit clearer, will darken the yellow more if I need to.

Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 02:57:16 am by C-G-U
#1042  May 21, 2013, 03:25:17 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
yeah it does lol i thought that was SKIN lol.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#1043  May 23, 2013, 11:50:49 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
OK I want to keep this rolling so I can hurry up and start something new, I'm almost done with Cloud's update, all I need now is some palettes for his palette selector.
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:52:55 am by Humanoid Typhoon
#1044  May 23, 2013, 11:59:32 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/

DW

#1045  May 24, 2013, 12:04:09 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Few things to shoot at you about Cloud...

-Power particles were misaligned. Should center on his hands or chest.
-Cross Slash shouldn't put p2 in such drastic guard stun when blocked. Kinda defeats the purpose of if it's blocked, Cloud should be punished for it.
-I think one of the hits for Climhazzard was flagged so that it can't be blocked by crouching foes. That shouldn't be.
-His FF7 victory pose would be better if it lasted a bit longer, along with assertspecial added to it for no bg music, so the FF7 fanfare can be heard clearly.

Do you plan on updating Stingray as well? I hope so and he's in need of it. I know he's been kinda left behind with all your other projects and all. I hope you can squeeze him in there.
#1046  May 24, 2013, 12:08:10 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ He said he will update at the chars that use his new style so yeah.
Chilling
#1047  May 24, 2013, 12:14:37 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Few things to shoot at you about Cloud...

-Power particles were misaligned. Should center on his hands or chest.
-Cross Slash shouldn't put p2 in such drastic guard stun when blocked. Kinda defeats the purpose of if it's blocked, Cloud should be punished for it.
-I think one of the hits for Climhazzard was flagged so that it can't be blocked by crouching foes. That shouldn't be.
-His FF7 victory pose would be better if it lasted a bit longer, along with assertspecial added to it for no bg music, so the FF7 fanfare can be heard clearly.

Do you plan on updating Stingray as well? I hope so and he's in need of it. I know he's been kinda left behind with all your other projects and all. I hope you can squeeze him in there.
OK Divinewolf,  I'm gonna fix this stuff now.

Posted: May 24, 2013, 12:21:32 am
I'm almost done with Cloud's update
:pwn:
Yeah it's pretty easy adding all the new stuff since I built most of the new coding on the old coding. I could have been done with Cable but I was hoping I could find either his MUA2 or X Men Legends 2 voices, but I couldn't find those.
#1048  May 24, 2013, 01:17:46 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Awesome man, just awesome.
#1049  May 25, 2013, 04:25:52 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Okay, I started on Gouken's update, he has a really good amount of palettes for his palette selector, I also made a mode selector for the 1.0 version where he can fight either EX mode or Normal mode and you do not have to worry about which palette you select.   

Posted: May 25, 2013, 03:00:45 pm
If anyone is interested in making any additional palettes for Gouken's palette selector, here is the color template.
with effects

without effects
#1050  May 26, 2013, 07:29:54 am
Here is one palette:

Posted: May 26, 2013, 12:54:40 pm
And another:
- Furious Youth
#1051  May 26, 2013, 04:31:49 pm
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
#1052  May 26, 2013, 04:33:23 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Looks like Gouken needs more time in the sun. :P
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1053  May 26, 2013, 04:55:30 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
That's what you get for spending your time in a temple, seating down and giving orders, while your students work their ass off trying to learn Ansatsuken.
#1054  May 26, 2013, 05:08:21 pm
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
Cybaster link=topic=144156.[url=http://msg1770069#msg1770069 date=1369580130 said:
That's what you get for spending your time in a temple, seating down and giving orders, while your students work their ass off trying to learn Ansatsuken.

Also dont forget that he was hiding in some place for many years (maybe unconsious) after his "death"... :ninja:
#1055  May 27, 2013, 12:14:28 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Thanks Gogngos for the pals.

Cybaster link=topic=144156.[url=http://msg1770069#msg1770069 date=1369580130 said:

Also dont forget that he was hiding in some place for many years (maybe unconsious) after his "death"... :ninja:
Hey, being in a "Mystic Comma" is no laughing matter   :laugh4:.
#1056  May 27, 2013, 09:37:59 am
    • Bulgaria
#1057  May 27, 2013, 09:42:57 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ That´s a beautiful palette and all that (it truly is) but please use the template.
Chilling
#1058  May 28, 2013, 12:42:49 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I'm updating Krauser next, If anybody want to make him some new pals, here is his template.
#1059  May 28, 2013, 12:46:17 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1060  May 28, 2013, 01:37:21 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Hey, I wanted to suggest a small aesthetic thing for Deadpool that might be interesting to consider, if you K.O. the opponent with a 4th wall crisis, what if when you knock them away, you create a spark/twinkling effect, and the opponent doesn't appear until the next round? I forgot to say, I've had a blast playing as Deadpool, you definitely did do a great job with him as you have with your past creations, I look forward to seeing more of your work, and hopefully contributing some palettes from time to time :)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty