YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 820267 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- My old WIPS my new WIPS
#1221  June 10, 2013, 10:45:40 pm
  • Screenpack, Stage, & Lifebar Creator/Editor
    • USA
    • navarretechris22.wixsite.com/spectramugen
Made one more.

Edit: Updated the 2nd pal.

Renegade Custom Portrait Thread: https://goo.gl/e8Z7Ts
Project Thread: https://goo.gl/4n8CEt
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:35:24 pm by Tóxico
#1222  June 10, 2013, 11:23:56 pm
Here I tried to make a pallete of Cody & Guy. I hope you like it

#1223  June 10, 2013, 11:42:42 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I personally think code needs more contrast that orange is way to bright 0_0

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#1224  June 11, 2013, 01:23:18 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
#1225  June 11, 2013, 06:42:11 am
  • Was it something I said?
A few more from me.

KoF '98: Color 4 (If anyone knows the hair color of Billy, or any suggestions to change it, let me know, cause I would like to change it. But, if not, whatever.)

KoF Neowave (Or 2002) (Eiji: KoF XI)

Eagle (Eiji: Geki (From Street Fighter 1))

Iron Fist (Eiji: Strider Hiryu)

TF2 Red and Blu Scout (Eiji: TF2 Red and Blu Medic)
Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:57:49 am by Knuckles8864
#1226  June 11, 2013, 09:50:49 am
    • Bulgaria
Hello i just want to know do you mean this Ghost Rider
#1227  June 11, 2013, 09:53:54 am
  • Was it something I said?
#1228  June 11, 2013, 10:01:05 am
    • Bulgaria
Wucash said :
" Do not use my Sprites 4 anything different without my permition.
Do not put that Character on different site than this one -> http://dcvsmarvel.scruffydragon.com/index.php
Do not put it 2 any warhouse sites!!!!!!!!!!!
Please honor will of the creator . "

And who Spawn i know two version on him .
Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:05:49 am by Blagoy
#1229  June 11, 2013, 10:03:04 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
That link is dead bro.

GOH

#1230  June 11, 2013, 10:44:14 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
lol
#1231  June 11, 2013, 10:48:51 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
As a Mugen Legend, I give Infinite my permission to use Wucash's sprites, because I like having good and playable characters instead of just a bunch of nice sprites moving like Stephen Hawking.
#1232  June 11, 2013, 12:32:57 pm
    • Bulgaria
Does not affect Cybaster but you have no right to give permission to sprites that are not yours better try to contact Wucash or any of his teammates .
This is the right way if not sorry for you man .
Show some respect and ask people.
#1233  June 11, 2013, 12:35:56 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
When is this permission thing going to end? MFG doesn't follow rules on another "forum", and when sprites are made available to the public, it doesn't make the author have the right to hold on to them. And also.. how come he didn't try to update Ghost Rider for so god damn long?
Are we still in the 2005? =L

The best way is to credit the sources (where you got them from).

#1234  June 11, 2013, 01:09:51 pm
    • Bulgaria
OK ok so this is the MGF rules so i want to use sparks i can used without problem just credit the creator oh thanks a lot dude i will do this :D .
Ghost Rider was update 2010 author can do whatever he wants with his character .
Why don't you SXVector try to made 300 sprites to see how much time take this instead you lazy to talk nonsense .
I know that Ghost Rider from MVC3 is not the same Ghost Rider who Wucash why don't you made the sprites for MVC3 GR come on dude .
Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 01:14:53 pm by Blagoy
#1235  June 11, 2013, 01:22:40 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
OK ok so this is the MGF rules so i want to use sparks i can used without problem just credit the creator oh thanks a lot dude i will do this :D .
Yes, that's exactly it. This is a community of fans, we believe about sharing. Once you put something on the internet, it's free to use anyway, you can scream as much as you want, people can do whatever they want with it. Crediting is all that is needed, as a form of respect towards the creator of the ressource you're using (be it sprites, sounds, code, etc.).

Ghost Rider was update 2010 author can do whatever he wants with his character .
And Infinite can do whatever he wants too. What's your point ?
Why are you white knighting anyway ? Are these your sprites ? Has Wucash said a single thing ? Is he even alive and still working on Mugen stuff ? Why do you care ?

Why don't you SXVector try to made 300 sprites to see how much time take this instead you lazy to talk nonsense .
Your point being ? I'm happy when somebody takes something from my characters and uses it in his. It actually means I did a good enough job for people to recognize it being useful.

Most of you people from Comics forums are really a pain in the ass when it comes to stuff like this. The Deadpool drama, now this.
To be fair, you guys should be happy somebody such as Infinite is willing to use your sprites (meaning he thinks they're good) in order to turn the mess you dare call "mugen character" into something actually playable.
#1236  June 11, 2013, 01:32:56 pm
    • Thailand
Any more posts about permissions and I will split this thread because this is not the place for that nonsense.

That might not sound like much of a threat, but if I split this thread, it will have a witty title and people will go into the topic to mock whoever is wrong. If you disregard this post because you think you're right, but you end up being completely wrong in the eyes of everyone else, you will probably end up rage quitting this forum. We don't want that, now do we.

You, yeah, you, the person reading this post -- think about what you post next.
#1237  June 11, 2013, 01:36:04 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
It's pretty sad that people still complain about something that you literally can't touch, if I were the creator of the original Deadpool or Ghostrider I'd be honored that someone took those sprites and put them to much better use.  I know I'm not a creator at all, but I've been around for awhile now, and people need to realize it's not 2006 anymore.  Just shut the fuck up, this is a hobby/get away/fun passion for people, not something to make into schoolyard bullshit.
#1238  June 11, 2013, 02:03:04 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
As a Mugen Legend, I give Infinite my permission to use Wucash's sprites, because I like having good and playable characters instead of just a bunch of nice sprites moving like Stephen Hawking.
Thanks Cybaster, The only permission I need is yours anyway :wink3:.

Thanks again Knuckles8864, for those HOT pals.
Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 02:06:20 pm by Humanoid Typhoon

DW

#1239  June 11, 2013, 07:30:05 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Most of you people from Comics forums are really a pain in the ass when it comes to stuff like this. The Deadpool drama, now this.

Sad isn't it? I can speak from personal experience that this is very much true. I've spoken with a few people that were cool, but the vast majority want to be internet celebrities. "Big wigs" in the MUGEN community, or are just outright selfish... :-\ Failing to realize that they'd actually become more popular if they were willing to share their work, and not get all hysterical if someone attempts to use something from it. Trying to be popular is a ridiculous notion to begin with though. I just find it ironic how that plays out though. Anyway, do what you do Infinite. You know my outlook on it all. Ignore em' till they fade away. ;)
#1240  June 11, 2013, 07:44:36 pm
Is the ghost rider gonna have his umvc3 moveset or a completely new one?