YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Read 778385 times)

Started by REDHOT, September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Megaman RELEASED, Teaser gameplay video)
#161  March 14, 2017, 03:45:21 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Nice Megaman you got here, pal. But here is couple of problemos:
-Some WinPoses feels strange. I dunno, maybe they were like that in MvC2, but still...
-Also, Rush still feels slighty sluggish. I'm talking about second of him MISSING on second round, before he finally just "POOF!" in game. I think, Rash should already await of Round 2 with Megaman.

-And, IMHO, but I think, that Rockets should make "Boom!" noise also when they're in contact NOT with enemy, anyway they're exploding.

Thanks for the feedback.

-The WinPoses is not finished yet. Anyway what kind of strange things do you see?
-Rush is not finished too. But that he is not in second round seems a big problem that I forgot to fix, I´ll be fix that bug soon and uptated Megaman.
- About the explossions you´re right, I have to get the exact PlaySnd code for that (that it´s in the "THINGS TO PERFECT" list).

Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Wolverine RELEASED)
#162  March 28, 2017, 06:24:19 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Teaser Gameplay Video!

Hi! One of my favorite character and for many people too it´s now released!, the only one who appears in all Marvel vs Capcom saga (x-men children of the atom... etc...), Wolverine it´s here!, the normal one!, the vertion that we love, with the adamantium claws!.
With the Original MvC2 1vs1 gameplay (as faithfull as possible) - 6 button gameplay edition.

MUGEN vertion: 1.0 and 1.1

The original author is Sander71113 and this edition that I made, is made with a lot of effort to try to improve Wolverine in MvC2 gameplay, this character was not worsened to offend the great work of the original author.

Download in the project web page!:

http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/

What was edited?:

- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all standing, crouching and air punches and kicks (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all special moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all hyper moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible).
- Removed all extra moves that NOT appear in MvC2.
- Advanced guard FX and codes
- Announcement messages
- Air combo code
- Combos
- Common cns
- Dash fwd and backward FX
- State hits
- Fall FX
- Hit when the enemy it´s in the floor
- Hit and guard fx and sounds
- Hit in dash
- Enemy hurts voices
- Hyper BG
- Hyper combo finish
- Hyper effects and sounds
- Hyer Portait
- Intro
- Landing effect and sounds
- Lie down time
- Lose by time over
- Portaits select
- p1-p2 icon
- Palettes
- Pre-walking
- Scale character
- Jump against wall
- Super jump code and FX
- Throws effects and sounds
- Throws codes
- Velocity data
- Volume
- Wall hit
- Wins
- Yacell
- Vertical Spinning
- Dizzy
- 1 powerbar in round 1
- Run jump
- Commands
- Air Dizzy
- Anims times
- A.I.
- Negative edge
- some CLSN boxes
- Damages
- Defense

Things to perfect:

- Throws: TAP a little better
- Hit fall with Berseker Barrage
- Hit in dash with crouch backward
- Tornado Claw: Better repetition
- Tech-hit
- A.I
- CLSN boxes
and maybe a little more things in my list

Credits:

- Sander71113 (Original author and various original codes of this character)
- Mouser (various original codes of this character)
- Jin Kazama (Air combo code)
- InfinityMugenTeam (More Sprites and Hyper Portait image)
- DarkWolf13, walruslui and ExShadow (Hyper Ports, and Common1 codes)
- FerchogtX (Some MvC2 FX and sounds)
- Violin Ken (Negative edge command)

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers!

Follow the project on:

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Wolverine RELEASED,Teaser gameplay video)
#163  March 28, 2017, 02:34:41 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

wolverine's the best there is at what he does, congrats on releasing wolverine with adamatium claws, perhaps you're releasing the wolverine with bone claws as well, because there are two wolverines in this game
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Wolverine RELEASED,Teaser gameplay video)
#164  March 28, 2017, 06:21:39 pm
wolverine's the best there is at what he does, congrats on releasing wolverine with adamatium claws, perhaps you're releasing the wolverine with bone claws as well, because there are two wolverines in this game

he already from the start that he wont be doing bone claw wolverine. only this one he will do
#165  March 28, 2017, 10:52:08 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

he already from the start that he wont be doing bone claw wolverine. only this one he will do

oh, right, which means he's halfway through of releasing every single mvc2 character, i hope i see shuma gorath soon
#166  March 29, 2017, 05:09:30 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

oh, right, which means he's halfway through of releasing every single mvc2 character, i hope i see shuma gorath soon

I think that is unnecesary to do a Wolverine with Bone Claws... I don`t know why CAPCOM do this in the first place.
Wolverine with Adamantium Claws is the same.. but better (more movements), so doing the same character with less movements and with other sprites it´s a waste of time clearly

Follow the project on:

#167  March 29, 2017, 05:15:42 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

I think that is unnecesary to do a Wolverine with Bone Claws... I don`t know why CAPCOM do this in the first place.
Wolverine with Adamantium Claws is the same.. but better (more movements), so doing the same character with less movements and with other sprites it´s a waste of time clearly

you're right, i hope next one is one of my favorite mvc2 characters like shuma gorath
#168  March 29, 2017, 05:27:06 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
You work really fast, do you have any expectations of how much time left until you finish the entire roster?
Lasagna
#169  March 29, 2017, 01:51:35 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
You work really fast, do you have any expectations of how much time left until you finish the entire roster?

Thanks, in release all the characters I think one year and some months more.
But after that, comes the hard part, this is not end when I´ll release all.. I have to get better all the characters.. upload them, so THAT time is really umpredictable...maybe one year more?.
I have a list with all the things to fix... I want to get a good A.I. code... some better effects, sounds, CLSN boxes, hypers and supers codes...

I was seriously thinking to do a prototype in a future, when I finish all this I think....to put new effects and sounds in only ONE character... but when I talk in new effects.. I talk in EXCELLENT effects and sounds, HD, almost realistic but without removing the MvC style that the games have... Hyper portaits.. Hyper BG..hit sparks, super jump,...and more

And put some gameplays styles that we seen in a MvC game maybe.. one of this that I want to add is to perform another Hyper combo when you are perform one in the moment.. but with ONE character, like un MvC, I don´t remember the name of this right now haha.

But I think that all this change the whole sense of this MvC2 project.. right? will see..

Follow the project on:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Morrigan RELEASED)
#170  April 09, 2017, 08:18:39 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Teaser Gameplay Video!

Hi! the first vertion of Morrigan it´s released! with the Original MvC2 1vs1 gameplay (as faithfull as possible) - 6 button gameplay edition.

MUGEN vertion: 1.0 and 1.1

The original author is hsiehtm (with some things edited by DarkWolf13 in the first place for his own project) and this edition that I made, is made with a lot of effort to try to improve Morrigan in MvC2 gameplay, this character was not worsened to offend the great work of the original author.

Download in the project web page!:

http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/

What was edited?:

- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all standing, crouching and air punches and kicks (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all special moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef, anims, and some codes in all hyper moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible).
- Removed all extra moves that NOT appear in MvC2.
- Advanced guard FX
- Announcement messages
- Combos
- Common cns
- Dash fwd and backward FX
- Air dash
- State hits
- Hyper BG
- Hyper effects and sounds
- Intro
- Lie down time
- Portaits select
- p1-p2 icon
- Palettes
- Scale character
- Super jump code and FX
- Throws codes
- Velocity data
- Volume
- Wall hit
- Yacell
- Vertical Spinning
- Dizzy
- Run jump
- Commands
- Anims times
- some CLSN boxes

Things to perfect:

- Throws: adjust some little things
- Air combo camera
- Announcement messages in Darkness illussion
- Hypers: adjust some little things
- Supers: adjust some little things
- Bats in pre-walking
- Air dash: Commands and repetition
- Sparks in standing position (always in P1)
- Tech-hit
- A.I
- CLSN boxes
and maybe a little more things in my list

Credits:

- hsiehtm (Original author and various original codes of this character)
- Mouser (Some original codes of this character)
- DarkWolf13, walruslui and ExShadow (First edit, Hyper Ports, and Common1 codes)
- Iwakick (Tech-it coding)
- FerchogtX (Some MvC2 FX and sounds)

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers!

Follow the project on:

Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 09:12:00 pm by REDHOT
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Morrigan RELEASED,Teaser gameplay video)
#171  April 09, 2017, 08:44:42 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Have you ever thought to edit MVC characters made by me and not included in MVC2?

So far, I made 4 Capcom characters and only one Marvel character.
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Morrigan RELEASED,Teaser gameplay video)
#172  April 09, 2017, 08:50:08 pm
    • USA
You've made me Happy Redhot! Finally Morrigan!
#173  April 09, 2017, 08:50:08 pm
Correct me if i'm wrong but I believe REDHOT is only doing mvc2 characters with maybe one extra....though i'm probably misenterperating what you said.
#174  April 09, 2017, 09:34:32 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Have you ever thought to edit MVC characters made by me and not included in MVC2?

So far, I made 4 Capcom characters and only one Marvel character.

Hi, the first step and maybe the last one is doing only the MvC2 characters (and Norimaro)
This project will last maybe 2 years to complete it (Characters in 100% with maybe a little more features and effects).

If I´m decided to bring this into a big project with more characters and new effects I could consider to edit some characters that you made (with your permission and obviusly with all the credits that you deserve)... but I don´t know if this will be happening one day... I´ll tell you in 2 years  ;D

You've made me Happy Redhot! Finally Morrigan!

:nuttrox:

Correct me if i'm wrong but I believe REDHOT is only doing mvc2 characters with maybe one extra....though i'm probably misenterperating what you said.

You´re correct

Follow the project on:

#175  April 10, 2017, 06:22:51 am
    • Brazil
Wow!! Amaaazing project!! But will you consider adding chars like Shadow Lady, Shadow, Dark Sakura, Morrigan(lilith Mode from Mvc), Mech Gouki, Evil Ryu?
And btw you could use Acey's Rogue, removing all non Mvc moves, but keeping that power absorption (like when she absorbs ryu's power, then b able to use his hadouken, or kikoken when she absorbs chun li powers. But only the specials, not the supers), And add her default stance. Anyway, keep it up!!
Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:38:52 am by bis1994
#176  April 10, 2017, 09:19:43 am
    • USA
Can I Patch your characters with the Uno tag Patch? I wanna make a mini mugen MvC2 game lol. I'm really looking forward to see how will you encode Norimaro, Ryu, Ruby Heart, & Cable!
#177  April 10, 2017, 02:02:06 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Wow!! Amaaazing project!! But will you consider adding chars like Shadow Lady, Shadow, Dark Sakura, Morrigan(lilith Mode from Mvc), Mech Gouki, Evil Ryu?
And btw you could use Acey's Rogue, removing all non Mvc moves, but keeping that power absorption (like when she absorbs ryu's power, then b able to use his hadouken, or kikoken when she absorbs chun li powers. But only the specials, not the supers), And add her default stance. Anyway, keep it up!!

Dark Sakura will be inside of Sakura like in MvC2.
About Shadow could consider will be inside of Charlie and transform into him like Mech Zangief... or Dark Sakura... or just be a palette (the seventh one) and do the movements that only Shadow can do with the code "PALNO 7".. thats could be a good idea.. for now Charlie will be just Charlie until I´ll release all the characters.
The same with Gold WarMachine, Orange Hulk and Orange Venom.

About Lilith Mode, I prefer If I consider a good idea to add on Morrigan the hypers or movements of "MvC Lilith"...for now Morrigan is just Morrigan.

About Shadow Lady and Mech Gouki, are new characters that they are not in my list. When I´ll complete the roster and if I consider a good idea to magnify this project in add more characters.. those two will be the first for sure (with Anita and others that appears in MSH to MvC2).

About Evil Ryu, I think CAPCOM do the"KEN/GOUKI" transformation with Ryu so in that way not add more characters in the game and can play with Ken or Gouki with Ryu..
For now.. Ryu will be the MvC2 one.. when I´ll complete the roster and update all the characters I´ll think if this could be a possilibity... (nothing of this is descarted)

Can I Patch your characters with the Uno tag Patch? I wanna make a mini mugen MvC2 game lol. I'm really looking forward to see how will you encode Norimaro, Ryu, Ruby Heart, & Cable!

Yes you can

Follow the project on:

#178  April 12, 2017, 01:16:50 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

I tried your morrigan and whenever the announcer says danger, it shows the word aerial rave instead of the word danger
#179  April 12, 2017, 04:48:47 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
I tried your morrigan and whenever the announcer says danger, it shows the word aerial rave instead of the word danger

Thanks!, I aprreciate it, I forgot to remove the AERIAL RAVE anim  ;D

Morrigan Updated
-Danger message in p1 fixed

Megaman Updated
-Danger message fixed

Wolverine Updated v1.1
-Danger message fixed
- Air combo fixed (wall bug... Wolverine traspass the edge of the stage and comes running), for now I returned to Mouser´s code
- Weapon X fixed (before.. if you do Weapon X close to the wall, the last hit is in a very bad position)

Follow the project on:

#180  April 12, 2017, 05:20:04 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

thanks for the updates, i can't wait and see who's up next