YesNoOk

Gamers in their 20s - Weak and Unmarriable men. (Read 5933 times)

Started by walt, May 30, 2013, 08:46:08 pm
Share this topic:

GOH

Re: Gamers in their 20s - Weak and Unmarriable men.
#61  June 07, 2013, 08:48:12 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Shit nigga you scary as fuck.

Get out.
#62  June 08, 2013, 03:12:11 am
I heard that kind of stuff way back in 1996, when I was 22. 

I've been playing games since pong on the TV when I was 7.  I've seen some shit.

When games died out during the early 80s, I still went to barely exisiting arcades.  I knew deep down somehow games were going to be big again.  A couple of years later, here comes the NES to save the fucking day.

So think for a moment:
1996.  I'd been through Pong, the 1980s, Nes, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Playstation and Saturn was new.  New big games were Resident Evil, Tekken 2.  At the arcades KOF 96, Virtua Fighter 3, Street Fighter Alpha 2. 
Would you want to stop?  Things were changing as they were figuring out how to use CDs as the then standard format.

Sitting one day reading Gamefan.  (remember them?)  Ex- Girl friend's bitch best friend, who knew I couldn't fuck stand her because of her attitude.  "You're so childish, grow up.  No woman will ever want you."  I retorted: "Oh Yeah?!  No man will ever want you when they see how much of a bitch you are inside, compaired to how you look outside."

I still play games not just for fun, but also in appreciation of how far the medium has come.
#63  June 08, 2013, 03:33:18 am
man you're old.

Mog

#64  June 08, 2013, 01:43:37 pm
old?  Care to explain how old is OLD?

:brood:
Pong precedes the life of 98% of the users here, including me and I'm 30
#65  June 10, 2013, 04:48:04 pm
  • SNK is life
This is exactly how old is old:

I've been playing games since pong on the TV when I was 7.  I've seen some shit.

When games died out during the early 80s, I still went to barely exisiting arcades.
#66  June 10, 2013, 11:43:19 pm
So? 

For me it's fascinating to see how things have evolved since beginning.  I'm also a bit of a collector.    Though, I still have yet to find an arcade machine to buy.  I recently barely missed out on buying a MK I cab. 

Besides I do have other interests aside from games. 
Re: Pong precedes the life of 98% of the users here, including me and I'm 30
#67  June 11, 2013, 12:07:58 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico