YesNoOk

Zombie intro and ending (Read 20216 times)

Started by guy-zero32k4, June 19, 2013, 12:31:15 pm
Share this topic:
Zombie intro and ending
#1  June 19, 2013, 12:31:15 pm
I'd did an intro and ending for zombie.  Why you ask?  Wasn't going to release, but friend convinced me to release to give back to the community.  May remake later on when time permits.

Well, after I'd finished the Kenshiro ending those moons ago, I was sittin in front of my PC and thought what next as I was still planning out an endings for the Hulk and Duke Nukem.  Then I saw the sig of site member ZombieBrock with Zombie2 cover picture and that's where I got the idea.

Intro and ending have cameos and surprise guest stars for ending.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp19M6D6CHI

DL:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n4ed1i

Next week is Souther from Hokuto no Ken.  (I'm going by the spelling in the manga, anime series and anime movie.)
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:39:27 pm by guy-zero32k4
Re: Zombie intro and ending
#2  June 25, 2013, 07:28:59 pm
lol at the zombie fight in the video . cool novelty ending tho
would you be interested in making a tutorial ?
or any tips on intro/ending making? (links etc)
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:32:08 pm by steab666
Re: Zombie intro and ending
#3  June 26, 2013, 04:56:24 am
Yeah for the zombie vs zombie, consider it him fighting against his own "zombieness." :wall: 

Actually, I'd looked away when I'd started recording.  It was susposed to be zombie vs Thanos for the video, I turned back and was "DAYUM!"  I said hell with it and filmed anyway, being I was pressed for time and posted it.

I don't know if I'd ever do a tutorial.  I'm still figuring things out.  I learned on my own.  I'd mentioned in my Betty Soundpack edit thread everything you've seen me do is without any tutorial, any internet, or help at work.  Yes at work.  Where there's no internet and at the time I had a shitty phone with no internet on it when I did all these releases you're getting right now.

I'd watch some on youtube, and it didn't stick.  When I'd try on my own I was like Vin Desiel "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" at my laptop at work.  Go home, get online,  look at tutorial and be all "I don't understand your moon speak!"  Figured it out on my own eventually.

Sorry I don't have any links or anything of help bro.