YesNoOk

Show Off Your FG Collection (Read 26082 times)

Started by SailorMaRs1030, August 22, 2013, 05:47:44 am
Share this topic:

MDI

Re: Show Off Your FG Collection
#41  August 24, 2013, 06:43:04 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Definitely not ALL of my fighting games, just some I figured I'd share since I had some photos uploaded already.

ey
#42  August 24, 2013, 08:13:35 pm
Great games @MDI

TMNT Tournament Fighters SNES and World Heroes are some of my childhood favorites. I was super happy seeing Hanzo and Fuuma return out of nowhere in Neogeo Battle Coliseum.

and you got the legit Saturn imports of MSH vs. SF and X-MEN COTA. Superior ports than PS1 Lol.
(major thumbs up if you have X-MEN vs. Street Fighter).

@Niitris : Nice collection yourself too. You got all the up to date games. Hope you get DOA5 Ultimate and I have a new friend to play with.

@Darkflare: Nice, you got PS2 CvS2 and KOF 2006, those are uncommon and kind of rare in my area

@Saikoro: We should match up on Xbox Live if you're up for it. I don't have Much games on 360 though because I've been on PS3 more lately.
Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:20:41 pm by Kasumi1030
#43  August 24, 2013, 08:31:37 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
We should match up on Xbox Live if you're up for it. I don't have Much games on 360 though because I've been on PS3 more lately.

Send an invite over!! I have the same username there as well. I'd gladly play ya in whatever you got. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#44  August 24, 2013, 09:13:10 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Since I don't have any pictures to show it off, I can tell you that my collection of fighters are for the PS3 and Wii. The games in italics are ones that I have digitally downloaded

Wii Fighters:
-Samurai Shodown Anthology (I wish that I could find the PS2 version of it. I would of killed for it)
-Super Smash Brothers Brawl
-Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Ultimate All Stars
-Eternal Champions
-Super Street Fighter II
-Super Smash Brothers

PS3 Fighters:
-Injustice
-Mortal Kombat (2011)
-Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
-Soul Cailbur V
-Street Fighter X Tekken
-Super Street Fighter IV
-Tekken 6
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
-Bloody Roar II [PS1 Classic]
-DiveKick
-Darkstalkers Resurrection
-Fighting Vipers
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD Version
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2
-Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
-Skullgirls
-Spartacus Legends
-Street Fighter Alpha 3 [PS1 Classic]
-Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition
-Tekken 2 [PS1 Classic]
-Tekken Revolution
#45  August 25, 2013, 02:41:48 am
Cool, sent a friend request on xbox to ya Saikoro.

Nice collection Seadragon77. Here's Hoping Capcom releases the SF Alpha series as a PSN download and not just a PSOne classic : (.
#46  August 25, 2013, 03:42:39 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Cool, sent a friend request on xbox to ya Saikoro.

Nice collection Seadragon77. Here's Hoping Capcom releases the SF Alpha series as a PSN download and not just a PSOne classic : (.

Thanks, man. Best thing I've heard about having a large collection of fighters... and it doesn't include games that I've already reached 100% on and have deleted in the process (which are Marvel vs. Capcom Origins, Sonic the Fighters, Virtua Fighter 2 and Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown)
#47  August 25, 2013, 04:35:18 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Definitely not ALL of my fighting games, just some I figured I'd share since I had some photos uploaded already.

Seeing all of these titles in actual retro form brings back a slew of memories. Most notably are all of the Sega Saturn thoughts... I got that system solely for X-Men VS Street Fighter, and boy, it did not disappoint. I paid 92.90 for it!! A fun factoid from me is that one of my best friends, who is a brother to me, met because of that game:

I was sitting in my High School's Media Center. Vick was sitting to my left and I saw he was using a search engine to look up stuff for XMvSF. I glanced over and we started a conversation about how great that game is. When I mentioned I had the import, his head literally exploded. We became friends that day. And that was 16 years ago.

It's also a trip to see SNK's SNES conversions. While somewhat watered down, they sure were awesome. I'll never forget all of the comparisons between Samurai Shodown for the SNES and Genesis.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#48  August 25, 2013, 05:08:44 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Okay..this blast of a past series of photos there above is fun ..thought i make a photo of a game which meant a ton of fun hours to me and a few friends back when i was 15 :-)

Those big cases for the PS1 games in the USA back in 1995 were fun
#49  August 25, 2013, 05:28:14 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Okay..this blast of a past series of photos there above is fun ..thought i make a photo of a game which meant a ton of fun hours to me and a few friends back when i was 15 :-)

Those big cases for the PS1 games in the USA back in 1995 were fun

:pwnonk:

Aw fuck yeah... Tekken. I loved that game. I remember playing as Kuma and thinking it was a guy in a bear costume. I then tried Kazuya, followed by Paul. And then I picked Yoshimitsu and fell in love with the character. The rest, they say, is history.

That looks like it is in phenomenal shape too. Fantastic.  :woeh:

#50  August 25, 2013, 06:27:44 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Oh wow you have the brick cased Tekken. I only have the Jewel cased version (same with Tekken 2 but I just think jewel cases were all that it was shipped in).
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#51  August 25, 2013, 11:01:09 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Ah, what the hell.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Yes, I have both Vanilla and Ultimate MvC3.  I didn't want to lose the special case that came with it, and I wasn't going to be that asshole who trades in a disc without a case.
#52  August 26, 2013, 12:56:22 pm
Well, shit, here's some of mine.:

Why?  I don't wait for domestic releases.

Import PS2 fighting games:

SNES/ Genesis carts complete:

Domestic PS2 releases

Still have NGPC:

Wide shot of some of my shit.  Too lazy to get up and dig through the rest..:

Was going to buy a MKI arcade machine, but was already sold off a while back. Why?  Because I fucking want arcade machine that's why.
#53  August 26, 2013, 12:59:20 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
KOF94 Rebout? Is it fun?
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#54  August 26, 2013, 01:02:12 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Its more or less the same as the original KOF 94..just with more modern graphics and one additional character ..the changes are much smaller than in the kof 98 and 2002 remakes
#55  August 26, 2013, 01:08:15 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
The 3D stages looked nice though.
#56  August 26, 2013, 01:15:41 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Yup, and the limited edition box comes with a nice booklet too, there are also some KOF history movies but completely in Japanese on the disc.

Time for another blast from the past after Tekken I ...this time a real ...gem of the PSX Era (sigh)

Criticom had a few really nice ideas for that time but was in general a quite bad game..the packaging was cool though, it had nice artworks of two of the characters inside its box, the booklet is only in black&white though
#57  August 26, 2013, 01:30:25 pm
SHEEETTT.....LOL.

Now that brings back memories.

Just like when I think back when everyone else in the room was amazed at Zero Divide, and I was silent standing there thinking: "WTF is this shit?"
#58  August 26, 2013, 01:30:56 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I see. Their attempt at prettying the fireball effects looked crap though. KOF94 R I mean
#59  August 26, 2013, 01:43:49 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
SHEEETTT.....LOL.

Now that brings back memories.

Just like when I think back when everyone else in the room was amazed at Zero Divide, and I was silent standing there thinking: "WTF is this shit?"

Yeah..back when around every 3rd psx fighting game was a total mess of different ideas which did not work well together :-)

Zero Divide sure splitted opinions :-) The gameplay itself was not TOO bad and reminded me personally a lot at the Sega fighters of that era, the graphic of the first part were horrible but at least the music and the gameplay itself was okay. The 2nd part was a improvement of everything, but those low polygon robot models with their very strange designs and the even weirder background stages were not fitting together really.

#60  August 26, 2013, 04:49:57 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I love this thread...

And DAMN Guy Zero, those are some mighty impressive classics. It's great, and impressive, to see all of those SNES titles intact like that. Awesome good sir. :2thumbsup:

I'm glad that XBLA/PSN got a slew of classic SNK and SEGA titles, especially the fighting games.