YesNoOk

Show Off Your FG Collection (Read 26080 times)

Started by SailorMaRs1030, August 22, 2013, 05:47:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show Off Your FG Collection
#81  August 28, 2013, 05:36:30 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Wait, is that the one with the Namco arcade stick?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

DMK

#82  August 28, 2013, 05:45:04 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
May of been one, but not when I picked it up. That sucks because the only Tekken stick I own is that wireless Tekken 6 one.
#83  August 28, 2013, 05:51:51 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Ahh yeah, the one that lags from time to time. Still, looks great when shown with the collection.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#84  August 28, 2013, 07:43:01 pm
Very Nice Collection guy-zero. Sega Saturn is pretty rare and pricey to have or import. And you got the best game in the world too! "X-MEN vs. Street Fighter"

Lol, great set up Saikoro, it must be fun playing with that.

DMK lol i remember you from ascended mugen and mugen infantry. we should play xbox or ps3.
Where's WanteD? did he get caught by the PoPo?

DMK

#85  August 29, 2013, 01:14:48 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I honestly couldn't tell you what happened to the guy, good person though and wish I could find an email or something for him.

Ahh yeah, the one that lags from time to time. Still, looks great when shown with the collection.

Yep, it sucks simply for that. Got plenty of other sticks to use. My original MvC3 still going strong.
#86  August 29, 2013, 08:05:59 am
Lol DMK, funny enough he signed onto PSN for the first time in awhile just to watch Youtube.
#87  August 31, 2013, 03:00:14 am
Did Toshinden 2 ever come in a jewel case later on?  I got this when it first came out.  I've taken care of my stuff though the years, and the cardboard is coming off the damn box.

First Xbox games:

Complete PS1 fighting games I got, with the imports.  Not including all the copies I got.  The Street Fighter EX still has phone card in it.:

Sega Saturn games.  Keep getting into arguments that the Saturn and arcade musics of Fighting Vipers is different.  What do I know?  It's not like I OWN the Saturn port and the arcade port on PSN.:

Dreamcast set.  I don't give a fuck what anyone says, my favorite fighting game period for the genre was from 96-2000.

My Neo Geo carts.

Fav cart, bought it when it was new.  Liked it enough to buy soundtrack when it was new and the Saturn port.
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:03:59 am by guy-zero32k4
#88  August 31, 2013, 03:07:06 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
I really should just start looking through boxes already.....
Did Toshinden 2 ever come in a jewel case later on?  I got this when it first came out.  I've taken care of my stuff though the years, and the cardboard is coming off the damn box.
Not sure. I think it might have for the "Greatest Hits" thing, but either I'm thinking about 2 or I'm thinking about 3.

Also yeah, my cardboard is flapping off too. Despite years of care.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#89  August 31, 2013, 04:48:39 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#90  August 31, 2013, 05:13:21 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Too bad I only have my PS2 collection here, or I would have been able to show you my old Genesis (SF2 CE, DBZ Buyuu Retsu, etc.), Saturn (Virtua Fighter, Virtua Fighter Kids, Last Bronx, Fighting Vipers, Guardian Heroes if that counts, etc.) and Dreamcast games ...

#91  August 31, 2013, 05:21:11 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
#92  August 31, 2013, 06:38:53 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

Dreamcast set.  I don't give a fuck what anyone says, my favorite fighting game period for the genre was from 96-2000.

My Neo Geo carts.

Holy fuck man!! Neo-Geo carts!? That's fucking awesome. And I too agree with you on the Dreamcast. That was the perfect Fighting Game system. And one of my favorite systems of all time. Why are all of the greatest systems grey?? Think about that...
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#93  August 31, 2013, 07:57:02 pm
good stuff guy-zero.

I wish I had a Sega Saturn. Most of my favorite fighters were on it. My first console as a Dreamcast. So I was never able to get Saturn or PS1 games till ironically now where I shop online.

Also if you still like collection Dreamcast version of games, you should get the JP versions of DOA2 because that one has different rebalancing and extra costumes. It's litterarly the PS2 version Hard*Core but for Dreamcast with better anti alias. Also the JP version of KOF Dream Match 99 is uncut and has the standard 98 colors corresponding to the button you press to pick the char instead of the U.S. version where you need to press X+A or X+B+Y etc.

Also one more question, is your MK Gold the blood red disk version or the yellow golden disk version? Midway released two versions where one had some kind of saving glitch fixed. Was wondering which version it was if you knew.
#94  August 31, 2013, 11:44:42 pm
  • I'm not a player, I guard-crush a lot.
    • USA
    • mugenorama.smeenet.org/index.html
Most of my older-gen stuff (pre-Dreamcast) are in boxes somewhere around here, so no photos, unfortunately.  Off the top of my head, my physical collection goes like this:

Sega Genesis:
Street Fighter 2 Special Champion Edition
Mortal Kombat

SNES:
Street Fighter 2
TMNT: Tournament Fighters
Mortal Kombat II
Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat 3

Sega Saturn:
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Super Street Fighter Collection
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Fighter Remix
Last Bronx
Fighters Megamix

PSone:
Soul Blade
Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha
Rival Schools: United By Fate
Tekken
Tekken 2
Tekken 3
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Mortal Kombat 4
King of Fighters 99

Dreamcast:
Soul Calibur
Plasma Sword
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Dead or Alive 2 (US Version)
Project Justice
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Capcom Vs. SNK
Capcom Vs. SNK 2
KOF99: Dream Match
KOF Evolution
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Gamecube:
Soul Calibur 2
Super Smash Bros. Melee

PS2:
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tekken 4
Tekken 5
Virtua Fighter 4
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum
KOF 2000/2001

XBox:
Soul Calibur 2
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Guilty Gear XX #Reload
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (I was also dumb enough to buy the Mad Catz six-button layout pad with its terrible D-pad)

PS3:
Soul Calibur 5
Mortal Kombat
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

XBox 360:
Street Fighter 4
Dead or Alive 4
Virtua Fighter 5
Tekken 6
Street Fighter X Tekken
#95  September 01, 2013, 01:40:10 pm
At Kasumi1030,

Yeah, I got a bootleg of the Jap DOA2 Hardcore update on the DC.  Shitty job at the time so I never was able to go out and get a real copy.  Thou now I found a store here in town that sells stuff from every era, and they had several DC titles I missed out on and only have bootlegs of.  I owned the import version of KOF Dream Match 99, and sold it when the US version came out.  Aside from the color issue, the intro was also slightly censored too, the part when King throws her drink at the screen.  I never was able to find the import version again after the US version was out.  I felt fucking bummed out until a couple of years back when KOF 98 UM for PS2 came out.

On Mortal Kombat Gold, never knew they released a fixed version later on.  I got a first print of the game the very first week it was released.  The disk i have is yellow.  The fuckers in the instruction manuel even said that the game wasn't suported by the VMU.   I always thought that was so damned dumb that you couldn't save shit.   Case in point for those who've forgotten or don't believe:

Never knew they released a red fixed version.  First I've ever heard of this.
#96  September 01, 2013, 06:31:47 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Do NOT attempt to use the VMU.

That's when I would attempt to do it. LOL
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#97  September 01, 2013, 06:39:18 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

Never knew they released a red fixed version.  First I've ever heard of this.

lol yeah..that 2nd version fixed a lot of glitches and added the vmu support, its known as MK Gold ver 2.0

We here in Europe were lucky, we got that one as first release and not the bugged version
#98  September 02, 2013, 01:28:23 am
    • Peru
Phew, it's been years since the last time I even logged on to the Guild. Here comes my stuff...

It doesn't really have any vintage stuff because I started collecting not so many years ago. My Dreamcast era was full of bootlegs and the only two original games I had there were MVC1 and MVC2, lost long ago. Anyways, the game I really treasure out of all the collection is SFA3 for GBA  :gonkgoi:

And yes, thats a Hori RAP Premium VLX, modded with a Kitty, so it can be used on every console known to man.

#99  September 02, 2013, 01:36:22 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Whats with the SFxTK and SSF4AE red case? Is it like a double pack?
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#100  September 02, 2013, 01:38:55 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Anyways, the game I really treasure out of all the collection is SFA3 for GBA  :gonkgoi:
I wish I still had my copy of that :(

Reminds me that I have a Fist of the North Star GB game that I treasure a lot.