YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 3033810 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Continuing with Lockjaw Pooch)
#341  June 18, 2022, 05:33:57 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Basara, I just want to express my appreciation at how devoted you've been to bringing all this content to the engine.
Thank you very much, I feel honored ^_^

Just maes me wonder if Slyck might be made since we allready have Bad mr frosty for the third game and have ice sorta have all the moves combined for this mugen conversion i wonder if you do the same treatment to slyck?
I didn't think about that... hmmm, could be a good idea, I'll take it in count in a future :D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Continuing with Lockjaw Pooch)
#342  June 18, 2022, 06:00:04 am
    • USA
Basara, I just want to express my appreciation at how devoted you've been to bringing all this content to the engine.
Thank you very much, I feel honored ^_^

Just maes me wonder if Slyck might be made since we allready have Bad mr frosty for the third game and have ice sorta have all the moves combined for this mugen conversion i wonder if you do the same treatment to slyck?
I didn't think about that... hmmm, could be a good idea, I'll take it in count in a future :D

Thanks, and funny enough theirs two bad slyck characters so maybe you can do it justice.
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Helga and Kangoo join to the clayfare!!)
#343  June 22, 2022, 06:27:28 pm
    • Chile
And it's official :P
Helga and Kangoo officially join to my CF WIPs as my next releases. Kangoo now has all punches and kicks added, just need to adjust the values on her, and Helga has all basics and today I'll make her punches and kicks too.
Not sure if these 2 would get ready before Lockjaw Pooch, but something I got for sure: both will be made simultaneously and probably both will be released at the same time when they're ready :gorgeous:

Also, still adding basic moves to Boogerman, now he can move freely (walk, run, jump and crouch), now seeing the other basics like block and the 5000s... which I think I've problems since Mr.C doesn't rip all hitsprites for him, so it will be more difficult than I thought, I'll get you news about that later

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Helga and Kangoo join to the clayfare!!)
#344  June 22, 2022, 08:58:45 pm
  • Why,
nniice! oh my my oh! thanks!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#345  June 23, 2022, 01:51:06 am
    • USA
And it's official :P
Helga and Kangoo officially join to my CF WIPs as my next releases. Kangoo now has all punches and kicks added, just need to adjust the values on her, and Helga has all basics and today I'll make her punches and kicks too.
Not sure if these 2 would get ready before Lockjaw Pooch, but something I got for sure: both will be made simultaneously and probably both will be released at the same time when they're ready :gorgeous:

Also, still adding basic moves to Boogerman, now he can move freely (walk, run, jump and crouch), now seeing the other basics like block and the 5000s... which I think I've problems since Mr.C doesn't rip all hitsprites for him, so it will be more difficult than I thought, I'll get you news about that later

So will Kangoo have a combined move of the original and thunder just like ice?
#346  June 29, 2022, 03:45:50 am
    • Chile
Until now I've planned only Kangoo moves, I've to play with Thunder to see if I add some of her moves to Kangoo's movelist (since in the case of Octohead and Nanaman I didn't add their clones' moves since they were useless for them). I'll be posting some advances for Kangoo and Helga (and maybe also Lockjaw Pooch) during these days, so stay tuned ;)

#347  July 02, 2022, 06:02:30 pm
    • Chile
So will Kangoo have a combined move of the original and thunder just like ice?
I checked it out Thunder in CF2 and I found a couple of moves I'll add to Kangoo:
-Dashing Uppercut (as the super version of Dashing Punch, think about SF Boxer for both moves)
-Dashing Kick as her Combo Opener instead of a special move
-And Double Kick as a new special for her
Apart of those moves (and a couple more I won't use) and the main palette, there's not much diference between Thunder and Kangoo, so these will be the additions to her moveset, thanks for the idea ;)

About Helga, I'll check it out her other versions for MUGEN (Shadowtak's and Xanegraf's) to get an idea for her supers and other moves I could use (like Combo Opener or for claytalities)

#348  July 02, 2022, 09:31:04 pm
    • USA
About Helga, I'll check it out her other versions for MUGEN (Shadowtak's and Xanegraf's) to get an idea for her supers and other moves I could use (like Combo Opener or for claytalities)

Maybe one of her Claytalities could be a version of Sindel's Killer Scream Fatality from MK3?
#349  July 03, 2022, 12:29:14 am
    • USA

Maybe one of her Claytalities could be a version of Sindel's Killer Scream Fatality from MK3?

I think that has been done with shadowtak and xanegref so its an obvious one.
#350  July 04, 2022, 09:58:27 pm
    • Chile
^What he said before, it was made before by them (AND THEY'RE HORRIBLE), only I'll get ideas about moves in general and I'll stick with original claytalities as they were made for 63 1/3 and Sculptor's Cut

#351  July 10, 2022, 04:36:03 am
    • Chile

I made a second part of my Claytality showcase, with the new claytalities for old chars and the new chars since the last video: Octohead, Nanaman, Sumo Santa and Kung Fu Man, enjoy it ;D

#352  July 11, 2022, 05:16:19 am
    • Chile

Now Helga has all punches and kicks, now I can start with her moves :gorgeous:

#353  July 11, 2022, 05:27:45 pm
    • USA
#354  July 18, 2022, 03:33:16 am
    • Chile
First preview of Helga!!
I tested the Ultra ClayFighter (CFTE improvement hack) and I found a lot of inspiration for Helga (as well for an update for Blue Suede Goo), so I'll include some of the new moves of her rom this game in this version, you'll know about that soon ;)

#355  July 19, 2022, 09:21:48 pm
    • Chile
Okay, time to reveal the movesets for Helga and Kangoo:
Spoiler: Helga (click to see content)
Spoiler: Kangoo (click to see content)
As you can see, I got inspiration from Ultra ClayFighter for Helga and from Thunder for Kangoo, so these will be the definitive moveset for them (Claytalities will remain as secret until the release... or if I made a video for some of them)

And in other news, I got new sprites for Bad Mr. Frosty, so now I can make his Insane Combos, so expect a new update for Frosty very soon ;)

#356  July 19, 2022, 11:10:30 pm
    • USA
As you can see, I got inspiration from Ultra ClayFighter for Helga and from Thunder for Kangoo, so these will be the definitive moveset for them (Claytalities will remain as secret until the release... or if I made a video for some of them)

And in other news, I got new sprites for Bad Mr. Frosty, so now I can make his Insane Combos, so expect a new update for Frosty very soon ;)

Cool and nice, i guess after these two, the true booger man and high five.
#357  July 19, 2022, 11:26:18 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

kangoo is gonna be main i swear lol
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#358  July 21, 2022, 04:27:32 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA

can't wait for the Frosty update, and for when Helga and Kangoo are ready to join the fight.
#359  July 21, 2022, 07:40:38 pm
    • Chile
First preview of Kangoo
Now I can deliver a first look for both 2 ladies ;)

Cool and nice, i guess after these two, the true booger man and high five.
I've workin back on Lockjaw Pooch, so he could be the next one after these 2 ladies probably

kangoo is gonna be main i swear lol
That would be cool ;D I think you'll like this preview more than the others then

can't wait for the Frosty update, and for when Helga and Kangoo are ready to join the fight.
Not sure, but would be great to get these 2 ready for August, I'm bad with the release dates since always I can't get them in time XD but I hope to get them for August for sure ;)

#360  July 25, 2022, 09:10:57 pm
    • Chile

Helga and Kangoo now have all specials and supers ready (in shots are super versions of Viking Ram and Whirlwind Punch respectively), now making their Combo System (already made the Combo Opener and Combo Breakers), adding some few sprites and after that I can add the FXs and they would be ready for a release very soon ;)