Link, Hero Of Time (Read 22152 times)

Started by SaturnFrost, March 29, 2013, 11:29:06 am
Share this topic:
Re: Link, Hero Of Time
#41  September 07, 2014, 05:51:22 pm
  • Pokemon Master in Training
    • USA
    • djsims2012@gmail.com
Is there a link to test out this Link? No pun intended? It's awesome to see someone make a badass link like this.

Edit: also what is his size going to be? Will he be around the same height as Ryu or Ken? I think the proportion of this character is really important. That way it'll be easy to add him into any game without him looking out of place. Seriously though great work so far. Really excited for the final product!
Then there were none...
#42  September 07, 2014, 05:54:11 pm
This is a sprite project and since SaturnFrost didn't say who's the coder (or if anyone is coding him) the only thing you can have is the sprites he posted in this topic.
#43  September 12, 2014, 08:21:49 am
  • Pokemon Master in Training
    • USA
    • djsims2012@gmail.com
Then there were none...
#44  September 12, 2014, 10:59:03 am
No problem, don't be sorry. :)
#45  September 22, 2014, 10:48:16 pm
Is there a link to test out this Link? No pun intended? It's awesome to see someone make a badass link like this.

Edit: also what is his size going to be? Will he be around the same height as Ryu or Ken? I think the proportion of this character is really important. That way it'll be easy to add him into any game without him looking out of place. Seriously though great work so far. Really excited for the final product!

Oh sorry for the late reply...I hadnt known that the post was replied to. I've scaled him down in FF
#46  September 22, 2014, 10:49:20 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
if no one is coding this. i would like to.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce