YesNoOk

Sage's library of art (Read 6553 times)

Started by TempestSageJDJ, August 15, 2020, 10:11:12 pm
Sage's library of art
#1  August 15, 2020, 10:11:12 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Hello Guild! It's been quite awhile, but I thought I'd post here again. I've been spriting a lot as of late, but I didn't really feel grabbing all of the stuff I've done, so instead, I'm gonna post my most recent stuff. Here's my old thread, for those who are interested:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sages-sprites-and-animations-146472.0.html

Ochako Uraraka from My Hero Academia. This is a remake of an old sprite I did around two years ago!

Haizea. An original character for a series that I'm planning. She's the main protagonist.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!
Re: Sage's library of art
#2  August 21, 2020, 02:01:48 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

WIP of Echidna from Fire Emblem. Having trouble with her hair.
#3  August 22, 2020, 03:54:59 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

Managed to figure it out!
#4  August 25, 2020, 04:43:17 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

Another original character from Haizea's world. His name is Ryon.
#5  August 27, 2020, 01:38:27 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

Making another character from Haizea's world. Tried a different type of pose.
#6  August 27, 2020, 06:36:03 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

A bit more progress. Would like some feedback on the head if possible. Really unsure on that.
#7  August 28, 2020, 01:15:36 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

And done! His name is Tristan. The sprite on the right is an old wip of him that I never finished.
#8  September 03, 2020, 05:10:54 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

3 of my OCs in beach attire for a commissions sheet! I'm gonna post the sheet soon.
#9  September 05, 2020, 06:24:34 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

Officially opening commissions today! Feel free to pm me or dm me @ Sage(Tempest Sage)#8101 on discord!
#10  September 15, 2020, 09:27:12 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

Practicing heads. This one is a female head.
#11  March 25, 2021, 04:19:07 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Bumpity Bump:

6 new characters for a fighting game concept!

Haizea- The main character. Age 14. A young girl traveling the lands to find her missing Godmother. She uses a special kind of plasma in her attacks that functions like wind but sightly blunter. A rushdown style character that focuses primarily on guard pressure.

Wyatt- Age 17. The eldest son of the most wealthy and power family in the nation. He has abandon his role as inheritor of the fortune as an act of rebellion. Now he fights in a well known gang. His special attacks use lightning. The "Ky/Ryu" of the game.

Flay- Age 20. A rogue gang member of a prominent gang who has climbed the ranks and now assists the gang master. Uses fire in his moves. The "Sol/Ken" of the game.

Tanner- Age 16. A teenage boy who was forced in the ranks of the overwhelming gang in order to protect his sick older sister. Has the power of sand. A hard to play mixup style character.

Roderick- Age 34. A gladiator(not the lethal kind, but more like a wrestler) that has come to the city to find a worthy protege. Hardens his body in most of his moves using lustrous stone. The poster grappler.

Veronica- Age unknown. A mysterious vixen that watches over various crimes happening in the first set city of the story. She uses poison barbed stones in her attacks. A tricky character that forces her opponent to take risks.
#12  March 29, 2021, 09:48:13 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

Remade a sprite from 2018

Comparison
#13  April 13, 2021, 06:06:26 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

A few rough edits to make the style better proportion wise.