YesNoOk

Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! (Read 12302 times)

Started by Gladiacloud, February 01, 2020, 08:53:18 am
Share this topic:
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!
#1  February 01, 2020, 08:53:18 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Gladiacloud here.

I guess you read the name of this character in the title of this topic. Well... I know very well what I wrote about it when I released Lou last year:

Now only one MVC special partner remains... but I have already mentioned that I do not want to make him. At least not alone.

And believe me when I tell you I was serious. The problem was first of all the moveset: no matter how hard I tried, no move came to mind for him. So what happened in this period that made me change my mind about working on him?

Two particular events:

1) Gtaguy sent me via PM on Discord the old version of Unknown Soldier created by Mazemerald, but very well coded (thanks to Kenshiro99).

2) We had gone back to work on the Beximus' full game "Capcom Universe".

The character was practically done... he just needed good sprites. So I intervened.

I'm talking about the main character of Forgotten Worlds...

UNKNOWN SOLDIER!

SCREENSHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINK (update 02/03/2020)
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqetQpKH8pFlhRVPrcKyRZF56zSe?e=SePDQ9

Now all the MVC special partners are complete, right?

I think you noticed that I included Mazemerald among the authors of Unknown Soldier. After all, this Unknown Soldier is the 100% completion of Unknown Soldier made by Mazemerald created several years ago, so it seemed right to add him.

Now that my work on MVC special partners is officially finished, I'll work on the revamp of another old character of mine, then I'll take a little break from the MVC characters.

Enjoy!
Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 10:43:15 pm by Gladiacloud
Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!
#2  February 01, 2020, 09:08:50 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

Great release Gladiacloud, I'll test him now, thnaks!
Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!
#3  February 01, 2020, 09:34:39 am
the dream is not dead!!!
#4  February 01, 2020, 09:45:09 am
I'm glad this character is been released and I also want to thank Mazemerald for his latest update. If I wasn't around here, Unknown Soldier would be remain unfinished.

Thanks a bunch, Gladiacloud.
#5  February 01, 2020, 04:03:57 pm
    • USA
Awesome job on unknown, he plays really well and the sprite work is professionally done Thank you for this. :)
#6  February 01, 2020, 07:43:55 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
And the Capcom forgotten strikers family is finally complete ^^

Excellent and ABSOLUTELY gorgeous work as always Gladia :D
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#7  February 01, 2020, 07:49:16 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I mean, didn't Mazemerald say that MvC Thor's sprites don't match the Striker sprites?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#8  February 01, 2020, 09:24:41 pm
    • Brazil
#9  February 01, 2020, 09:49:58 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Wait, did he ever release Devilotte? I completely missed her if that is the case...

Gatorison and Kenshiro99 released her a time ago in (ugh!) Mugen Crapchive but i believe she needs a renewed.

Anyway Gladia, you and the others did such a wonderful job at the Super Warrior with No Name (yep, that's how he's known too :P).
I'll up a demonstration video of him in few hours.

EDIT: Here we go. :P

That Level 3 Hyper tho!
Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 05:08:51 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#10  February 02, 2020, 01:57:48 pm
wow! no words to describe him.

surely one of most well done MVC helpers done.

sensational work.
#11  February 02, 2020, 02:42:11 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 & Motorroach Congratulations to everyone now we have a decent and very good version of Unknown Soldier for mugen thanks to you guys ;)
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#12  February 02, 2020, 02:50:19 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
This is an absolute shocker! Gladiacloud, you godly MUGENizing expert! Great job to the 4 of ya! I can't wait to test him out.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#13  February 02, 2020, 09:52:59 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Now I've got a reason to cover the Unknown Solider.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#14  February 03, 2020, 03:35:31 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If I wasn't around here, Unknown Soldier would be remain unfinished.
I'm shocked and disgusted that you would have the audacity to post this, after getting banned for this exact kind of behavior multiple times. How fucking dare you take credit for the hard work of others because you constantly whine at people to make characters for you? Who the fuck do you think you are?

People who make MUGEN stuff do not exist to cater to your own personal taste. If they happen to decide to make something that you also would like to see, that does not make you personally responsible for their choices, no matter how much of an annoying pest you've acted towards them.

It's clear that you have learned absolutely nothing from your previous bans. But fear not! You will receive another opportunity to learn this lesson via a brand new ban. See you in 3 months.
#15  February 03, 2020, 11:41:47 am
  • Wandering....
Thanks been waiting for this. Thank you so much guys.
#16  February 04, 2020, 01:16:03 am
  • Was it something I said?
This is some awesome work, guys! Well done, indeed!
#17  February 04, 2020, 03:45:41 am
  • Some Party
    • USA
Great work guys! Anytime I see the name Gladiacloud, I download.

Shout out to Mazemerald for the early stages of this character too
#18  February 04, 2020, 11:31:07 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Woah! This is crazy! Dreamt of this quite long. Awesome release, thanks for the share buddy!
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.