Auction alert (Read 177943 times)

Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#261  June 21, 2012, 06:06:22 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Fuck, is this guy punishable by law or sumething?
im pretty sure that its illegal honestly. so yeah they could pin him if they find him.

Hate to state the obvious but (relevant parts in bold)...

Mugen readme.txt said:
Redistribution

Elecbyte provides a M.U.G.E.N redistributable package, containing a
minimal M.U.G.E.N Environment, that may be included with third party
content for redistribution. Such Works based on the M.U.G.E.N
Environment may be used and distributed, subject to the following:

i. Works containing the M.U.G.E.N Environment must be provided free
of charge and under the terms of this license.

ii. Works containing the M.U.G.E.N Environment must include an
unmodified copy of this license, as well as any other licenses
bundled with the M.U.G.E.N Environment.

iii. Works containing the M.U.G.E.N Environment must be plainly marked
as a such.

iv. You agree to indemnify Elecbyte from any legal liability for your
use, or distribution, of such Works.

Please note that Elecbyte places no restrictions on the distribution
of character files, stage files, add-on packs, or similar items which
operate under the M.U.G.E.N Environment, that do not contain any
significant portion of the M.U.G.E.N Environment itself.

Restrictions

This license is subject to the following restrictions:

1. The M.U.G.E.N Environment is copyrighted by Elecbyte and may not
be used for commercial purposes in whole or in part, altered or
unaltered, without Elecbyte's express written permission.

2. All distributions of the M.U.G.E.N Environment must retain a copy
of this license.

3. The M.U.G.E.N executable must not be modified for use or
redistribution.

The fact that this guy is selling the engine as part of the games pretty much means he's fucked. Just do what Rajaa said and notify Elecbyte, and then let them handle it from there.
Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:13:25 pm by RicePigeon
#262  June 23, 2012, 01:05:34 pm
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Take a look at the channel on Youtube, you guys. GameProZUnited is uploading videos claiming they're all for consoles especially PC and X-Box. Don't be fooled by the caption saying "FREE" because GameProZUnited is trying to rip people off of money. If you really don't like those guys selling Mugen and doing those kinds of activities, it's time to report GameProzUnited and its activities.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GameProZUnited

P.S.: I think if stopping him won't work, then maybe catching him would do.

Edit: This time, it's about reporting that YT account.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:39:21 pm by Enso
#263  June 25, 2012, 09:35:39 am
I'm sorry for double posting but that same guy with 5 accounts, created a site to sell Mugen (again). I don't want to sound like I'm stupid in saying but I'm letting you guys know this. He's at it again. Here is another site that he's selling Mugen.

http://gameprozunited.com/

P.S.: Report that site to Elecbyte.
Titiln said:

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:52:48 am by Enso
#264  July 25, 2012, 03:20:46 pm
Hello everyone! i also found a site where they are selling & warehousing mugen content.
check out this place! http://xbrew.enjin.com/

I went a made a post in there forum about using peoples creations and they banned my account.

does anyone else here care about this?
#265  July 25, 2012, 06:47:24 pm
    • USA
    • xtremehomebrew@gmail.com
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
If a mod needs info and proof this guy is a spammer as well as a scammer. Site owners and mods from EmuXtras, Theisozone and Lavalit as well because the required proof was handed over to them.
Long live homebrew!!!!

Creator of Xtreme Homebrew site. Free homebrew games for all

http://xbrew.enjin.com/
#266  July 25, 2012, 07:03:29 pm
If a mod needs info and proof this guy is a spammer as well as a scammer. Site owners and mods from EmuXtras, Theisozone and Lavalit as well because the required proof was handed over to them.

So everything you posted here hombrewking,the creator or whatever other names you have. your IP is also reported here at mugen guild!    !!!!Anodion!!!!

Moderators here take a look into that!
#267  July 25, 2012, 08:18:53 pm
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/

So everything you posted here hombrewking,the creator or whatever other names you have. your IP is also reported here at mugen guild!    !!!!Anodion!!!!

I have no problem with that :D I am HomebrewKing and a lot of forums know this. I am popular in a good way unlike you sir. I plan to report all posts on different sites you are attempting to make and send them the information about you. You are not going to ruin my good name or my website's name.
Long live homebrew!!!!

#268  July 25, 2012, 08:21:33 pm
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
Long live homebrew!!!!

#269  July 25, 2012, 10:08:30 pm

I have no problem with that :D I am HomebrewKing and a lot of forums know this. I am popular in a good way unlike you sir. I plan to report all posts on different sites you are attempting to make and send them the information about you. You are not going to ruin my good name or my website's name.

Homebrew King mugen warehouse!
MOD EDIT: don't post people's personal information
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:58:27 am by Jmorphman
#270  July 25, 2012, 11:04:29 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Popular huh? Never heard of ya.  Maybe it's just in one of your circles.
Do you and gamerx have a vendetta or something? We already have enough of those here.

But since you're here, I would like to direct your attention to this thread. There are some serious accusations on you and we would like an explanation.
#271  July 25, 2012, 11:57:01 pm
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/

Popular huh? Never heard of ya.  Maybe it's just in one of your circles.
Do you and gamerx have a vendetta or something? We already have enough of those here.

But since you're here, I would like to direct your attention to this thread. There are some serious accusations on you and we would like an explanation.

Sure look here and I can have the admins and/or site owner contact whoever is in charge here. He was banned from another site as well as EmuXtras. He has a vendetta because I exposed his site and what he was doing.

http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=264&t=2078&p=21939#p21939
Long live homebrew!!!!

#272  July 26, 2012, 12:27:24 am
Guys, that gamerx2010 guy is the one selling Mugen for money. As HomebrewKing posted, this links above show that gamerx2010 is the guy doing that. HomebrewKing is telling the truth. Be careful, gamerx2010 is a dirty liar. He wants revenge for selling Mugen against him so that he could sell Mugen whatever he wants. He always likes to sell Mugen all the time. Just to let you know by not getting fooled by that Mugen seller. I'm a member of this community and he's trying to sell stuff.
Titiln said:

#273  July 26, 2012, 02:25:56 am
    • Czech Republic
    • nick6666@windowslive.com
hmm..i don´t known who is even selling what but,with an quick google search under the name Craig Fedarko which is posted above,it seems like HomebrewKing is anodion.

Here i think Craig Fedarko is anodion if you read all comments:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-67821814-reliable-computer-repair-llc-phelps?tab=reviews#reviews

And here,HomebrewKing says:
Yes complete and utter bullshit. He is now only lavalit posting real name address and phone number of mine. I hope someone beats the shit out of him
http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13756

So,he is say that someone posting real name address and phone number like this post above.
That means HomebrewKing is Craig Fedarko which means he is anodion too  :???:

#274  July 26, 2012, 02:44:24 am
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
hmm..i don´t known who is even selling what but,with an quick google search under the name Craig Fedarko which is posted above,it seems like HomebrewKing is anodion.

Here i think Craig Fedarko is anodion if you read all comments:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-67821814-reliable-computer-repair-llc-phelps?tab=reviews#reviews

And here,HomebrewKing says:
Yes complete and utter bullshit. He is now only lavalit posting real name address and phone number of mine. I hope someone beats the shit out of him
http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13756

So,he is say that someone posting real name address and phone number like this post above.
That means HomebrewKing is Craig Fedarko which means he is anodion too  :???:

What exactly are you trying to prove sir? That this guy has started trouble for me before? Why yes he has. He is bad news and I sadly caught on when it was to late. I've stated in other forums I am HomebrewKing only. I don't need to keep commenting to prove myself to anyone. I have stated who I am and what my site is about and if someone intends to bash it or me then so be it. I know my site is legal and nothing foul goes on here. I am only here because a member invited me and said this was a good forum. I don't need to stay here or be a part of this community if it is just some childish game fest pointing fingers or trying to look cool.

And it's quite fun Nickman that you just joined here a little bit ago to try and discredit me right away. Great job showing this site your only intent was drama. o_O
Long live homebrew!!!!

#275  July 26, 2012, 10:32:32 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
by the look of things, both you and that gamerx2010 are trying to make money out of mugen...how do you explain the "hourly donation" you ask for the time it takes you to make a custom game??

edit: you said in that other thread that you make a full custom game from scratch, coding and spriting etc...? ye right.....
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:38:36 am by Djoulz

GOH

#276  July 26, 2012, 10:47:44 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
You should both go report each other to Elecbyte.
#277  July 26, 2012, 03:34:59 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
said:
This guy right here is a fake. He has been stealing my work for over 3 years. I made a metal gear solid character and he has stole it and messed it up but i have the original perfect char without bugs and will be releasing the game shortly. As for elecbyte they are gone so the license has expired. These people are jealous that or forum does way more than theres could ever think of. We are professionals not rookies

I'm becoming convinced that both of them are at fault now. It seems like the only reason gamerx even brought it up was the redirect the pressure off of himself.

You should both go report each other to Elecbyte.

#278  July 26, 2012, 04:05:35 pm
Im glad you guys are smart here at mugen guild! I only posted comments about Craig & his site so he would come back here to  lay down excusses or lie his way out! He is warehousing other peoples creations & recieving donations & selling homebrew games! non users cant even view his site so homebrew king is hiding something! ;D    I just wanted to report Xtreme Homebrew to people that would actually care. that site needs to be shut down permantly! If Craig Fedarko did not want to profit from mugen creator's hard work then why does he charge for Premium?

GOH

#279  July 26, 2012, 04:08:38 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#280  July 26, 2012, 04:09:15 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA