Auction alert (Read 177426 times)

Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#301  July 27, 2012, 05:50:23 am
    • USA
    • xtremehomebrew@gmail.com
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
DUDE. YOU'RE JUST DONATING TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MORE OF HIS STOLEN ORIGINAL WORK AT A TIME. YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. HERP DERP.

CAPS LOCK ONLY PROVES YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING ON THE INTERNET...... MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE FOOLISH
Long live homebrew!!!!

Creator of Xtreme Homebrew site. Free homebrew games for all

http://xbrew.enjin.com/
#302  July 27, 2012, 05:52:02 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
You don't get to double post because you're scum. Don't do it anymore.

:getout:

But he was targetting me. :stare:
I don't need anybody to defend me. :ninja:
He targets and offends everyone here with the presence of his account.

Listen here dumbass I've done posted my proof of that scum selling games what more do you need? A DNA test or what? What will be sufficient enough for you people to quit running your mouths about me?

For someone who claims to be clearing his name, why are you getting so defensive? All you've done so far is prove that gamerx was selling mugen stuff, which is fine and dandy, but that doesn't automatically indemnify you from the same accusations that were made against you. All you've done so far is get angry and offered absolutely nothing in your own defense other than "I have no problem showing my content to elecbyte" and posting proof of GamerX's illegal activities. Cybaster has asked you more than once to prove your own innocence and you have yet to do so. Based on the way things look, and the picture that's been painted of you so far, what you're doing is essentially the equivalent of a drug dealer reporting a rival drug dealer to the police, thinking it will give them immunity. It doesn't work that way.

Also, insulting a mod is not exactly going to help your case either.
#303  July 27, 2012, 06:02:46 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
It's just Rajaa, not like he's a real mod.
#304  July 27, 2012, 06:06:06 am
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
Ask "Chico Mayne" he is an Admin at my site. He knows what goes and doesn't go on there. I got defensive because these lousy characters have decided to be childish and insult me and call me names. Not very mature of them. Especially a mod acting like this? I know if I owned a site and a mod disrespected another member like that his mod privileged would be taken away. Just saying.....
Long live homebrew!!!!

#305  July 27, 2012, 06:09:39 am
    • USA
How much for a mugen compilation with at least 18 Blazblue characters? And they have to play like in the source game.
#306  July 27, 2012, 07:22:02 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I dont care about your friend admin, I'm talking to you: show me proof of your original work. How hard is that, seriously?
#307  July 27, 2012, 07:41:27 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Obviously Craig has got the wool pulled over MFG eyes just like every where else.
(I won't post anymore here about this! sorry if i made anyone mad. looks like Homebrew King has won!)
No one has pulled wool over anyone's eyes. We are all pretty convinced HomebrewKing is up to shady stuff. AND we're convinced that you're doing the same kind of shitty stuff as well. Also, you're banned

this is the part where I'm supposed to wish you luck in your future endeavours but I'm not doing that because you're a terrible person who is stealing other people's hard work

Ask "Chico Mayne" he is an Admin at my site. He knows what goes and doesn't go on there.
No. Show us screenshots of the original content you're charging people for, or you're gonna be banned.
#308  July 27, 2012, 10:29:17 am
    • Thailand
DUDE. YOU'RE JUST DONATING TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MORE OF HIS STOLEN ORIGINAL WORK AT A TIME. YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. HERP DERP.

CAPS LOCK ONLY PROVES YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING ON THE INTERNET...... MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE FOOLISH
No, it proves that I'm mocking your silly defense. You want people to "donate" to download Mugen compilations that anyone with 10 minutes on their hands can assemble. And you make it seem as if your work is originally made, which is most likely horse shit.

Ask "Chico Mayne" he is an Admin at my site. He knows what goes and doesn't go on there. I got defensive because these lousy characters have decided to be childish and insult me and call me names. Not very mature of them. Especially a mod acting like this? I know if I owned a site and a mod disrespected another member like that his mod privileged would be taken away. Just saying.....
Chico Mayne is Enso, a guy who was spamming and personally messaging staff members on this site trying to report gamerx just like you. All of you are involved and neither one of you should be trusted.

We're not police officers or district attorneys. What makes any of you think that we can or have to do anything about any of you besides ban you all and stop you from causing ruckus on this site?
#309  July 27, 2012, 03:21:50 pm
  • You don't know enehthin.
show me proof of your original work. How hard is that, seriously?

It's hard because he has NO proof, because he DOES-- or is at least trying to-- trick people into paying him for other people's hard work. The only excuse he's made is him trying to throw the pressure on that gamerx guy. He's a thieving scumbag, that's all there is to it, and the fact that this question has been asked ALOT up here so far, and he has YET to give any solid proof (he's basically DODGING the question at this point) says enough that he is a shitty crook.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#310  July 27, 2012, 05:18:53 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
GamerX has been taken care of, so he can't use him to dodge the question anymore. Nobody here is going to ask another admin from his forum to stand in his defense, Homebrew can easily do that himself, but so far is either unwilling or unable to.

And I'll quote Rajaa since his point still stands:

We're not police officers or district attorneys. What makes any of you think that we can or have to do anything about any of you besides ban you all and stop you from causing ruckus on this site?

Seriously, I suggest everyone just file a report to Elecbyte and let them handle it because there is nothing else anyone on this forum can do. We are not Elecbyte. We are not the copyright holders to the Fighting Games you guys are infringing on. And we are not the FBI anti-piracy division. So far it appears that the only reason you two posted on this forum was to bring your drama here, when both of you are at fault for the same thing and neither one of you wants to admit that you're wrong. Does that sound mature to either of you? Because it sure as hell doesn't to me.

</end rant>
#311  July 27, 2012, 07:01:56 pm
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
GamerX has been taken care of, so he can't use him to dodge the question anymore. Nobody here is going to ask another admin from his forum to stand in his defense, Homebrew can easily do that himself, but so far is either unwilling or unable to.

And I'll quote Rajaa since his point still stands:

Seriously, I suggest everyone just file a report to Elecbyte and let them handle it because there is nothing else anyone on this forum can do. We are not Elecbyte. We are not the copyright holders to the Fighting Games you guys are infringing on. And we are not the FBI anti-piracy division. So far it appears that the only reason you two posted on this forum was to bring your drama here, when both of you are at fault for the same thing and neither one of you wants to admit that you're wrong. Does that sound mature to either of you? Because it sure as hell doesn't to me.

</end rant>

Well the fact is I posted to defend my name and my site it's quite simple. If you people would quit being so hotheaded and SLOWLY read what I write you would understand everything I have been try to explain but instead you all call me a crook and twist my words around. I will break this down as simple and respectful as I can.

Donations at my site are just an option
All games are free that are hosted at my site
All members see the download links and download games

The custom game donations haven't even started yet so there is nothing to prove about that yet. It works like this; They fill out the form for what characters they would like to have in the game, they specify the imagery and the backgrounds and also the music. If you are still not getting it basically they could send an image of there grandma and I can make them a stage with her dancing lol. The custom games thing is totally from the ground up not using other people work. I even have specified on my site that the games are free and so are the engines and even have the licence agreements up for everyone to see.

As for the custom games that are specifically released from my site those are under development so that is why they are not out there as of yet. You all should know creation takes time. It's like IMT and Scruffy Dragon they make there own custom games and release them on site because it is there site release.

The only other way I can prove anything is to you come spy on my site I have no problem with that. I have nothing to hide whatsoever. As for the dicks calling me a crook and that I am as shitty as that douchebag well you all that said that can go fuck yourselves. I do things legitimately and no crooked BS goes on at my site. Now if this is still not understood well it only proves I am explaining myself to a damn wall because I don'y know how to explain this any better than I have just now. Become spy's and come report back here I really don't care for the fact I know and also my members know they download other people work for free.   
Long live homebrew!!!!

#312  July 27, 2012, 07:11:10 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#313  July 27, 2012, 07:15:23 pm
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
The custom game donations haven't even started yet so there is nothing to prove about that yet.

Dug your own hole right there

Dude are you slow? What is so wrong about that? That means no one has requested a custom game yet lol. I am beginning to believe that all you want to do is twist words and make trouble when it shouldn't even be. I've checked into the legal side of things and I am in the clear. The only reason I have jumped on the defense is so my name and sites name is not ruined because of lies or people twisting the truth to make it look worse than it actually is.
Long live homebrew!!!!

#314  July 27, 2012, 07:15:59 pm
    • Thailand
Donate to be able to download more FREE stuff at a time. The ignominy is rampant.

The benefits of premium:

* No waiting time for downloads

* No ads

* Unlimited downloads

* Fast speeds

* Conversions of 8 XMugen games per month

* Get new site created homebrew game releases before anyone else

* Best part is a premium subscription only cost's $4.99 a month!!!!

What are you waiting for go premium today!!!!

Why should I do that when I could just download content from the authors websites without any ads or download wait times?. You're trying to scam people through what you think is a loophole. 4.99 monthly. My fucking goodness.

Please just stop lying to yourself and others.

The game engines themselves are free and so are the sprites because of them being copyrighted material. However if you wish for Xtreme Homebrew to create a custom game for you there is a small hourly donation of $9.99 and that is specifically for the time spent and the professional creation of your custom game. You pay for the work and time and nothing more and if you wish when you donate for a custom game you may upload it to the sites server or if requested I will upload to share with other members.

10 dollars an hour for adding shit to a select.def. You must be out of your mind.

Also. Don't ignore Jmorphman, he is a moderator that is moderating you:

Ask "Chico Mayne" he is an Admin at my site. He knows what goes and doesn't go on there.
No. Show us screenshots of the original content you're charging people for, or you're gonna be banned.

You have two options:

1. Stop posting about your despicable site on this site.

2. Keep posting about it and get banned.

It's your choice.

Everyone else. Please stop egging him on. He isn't going to make any money anyway. Let's just let this die.
#315  July 27, 2012, 07:27:55 pm
    • USA
    • xbrew.enjin.com/
Donate to be able to download more FREE stuff at a time. The ignominy is rampant.

The benefits of premium:

* No waiting time for downloads

* No ads

* Unlimited downloads

* Fast speeds

* Conversions of 8 XMugen games per month

* Get new site created homebrew game releases before anyone else

* Best part is a premium subscription only cost's $4.99 a month!!!!

What are you waiting for go premium today!!!!

Why should I do that when I could just download content from the authors websites without any ads or download wait times?. You're trying to scam people through what you think is a loophole. 4.99 monthly. My fucking goodness.

Please just stop lying to yourself and others.

The game engines themselves are free and so are the sprites because of them being copyrighted material. However if you wish for Xtreme Homebrew to create a custom game for you there is a small hourly donation of $9.99 and that is specifically for the time spent and the professional creation of your custom game. You pay for the work and time and nothing more and if you wish when you donate for a custom game you may upload it to the sites server or if requested I will upload to share with other members.

10 dollars an hour for adding shit to a select.def. You must be out of your mind.

Also. Don't ignore Jmorphman, he is a moderator that is moderating you:

You have two options:

1. Stop posting about your despicable site on this site.

2. Keep posting about it and get banned.

It's your choice.

Everyone else. Please stop egging him on. He isn't going to make any money anyway. Let's just let this die.

Dude I don't care if I get banned this site has some pretty crappy members from what I can tell. Have you heard of theisozone? They have free links and premium links do they not? Scam my ass!!!! It's an option for those who want faster speeds!!!! You are seriously a little douchebag that thinks he looks cool by trying have a smart ass comeback or excuse to bad mouth someone else because you don't agree with it. It's a matter of opinion and yours doesn't matter okay dick? And it's really cute you say i charge $10 for adding something to the .def files? You dude are seriously stupid!!!! Maybe English isn't your best language of understanding eh?

Despicable why yes that is a great word for assholes like you that can't understand plain English. Reread the facts about my site ass and maybe ask for some help reading it by an adult so that you may understand it mmmmkay?
Long live homebrew!!!!

#316  July 27, 2012, 07:45:04 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Dude I don't care if I get banned this site has some pretty crappy members from what I can tell. Have you heard of <NAME REDACTED>? They have free links and premium links do they not? Scam my ass!!!! It's an option for those who want faster speeds!!!! You are seriously a little douchebag that thinks he looks cool by trying have a smart ass comeback or excuse to bad mouth someone else because you don't agree with it. It's a matter of opinion and yours doesn't matter okay dick? And it's really cute you say i charge $10 for adding something to the .def files? You dude are seriously stupid!!!! Maybe English isn't your best language of understanding eh?

Despicable why yes that is a great word for assholes like you that can't understand plain English. Reread the facts about my site ass and maybe ask for some help reading it by an adult so that you may understand it mmmmkay?

Yes, I have heard of <NAME REDACTED> and I also happen to know that the site contains ROMs and ISOs thanks to a simple google search, which is illegal anyway even if they weren't charging for donations. Bad analogy.

With that said I shall now refrain from posting here about this situation anymore as Rajaa suggests.
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:04:58 pm by RicePigeon
#317  July 27, 2012, 07:46:51 pm
    • Thailand
Dude I don't care if I get banned this site has some pretty crappy members from what I can tell. Have you heard of theisozone? They have free links and premium links do they not? Scam my ass!!!! It's an option for those who want faster speeds!!!! You are seriously a little douchebag that thinks he looks cool by trying have a smart ass comeback or excuse to bad mouth someone else because you don't agree with it. It's a matter of opinion and yours doesn't matter okay dick? And it's really cute you say i charge $10 for adding something to the .def files? You dude are seriously stupid!!!! Maybe English isn't your best language of understanding eh?

Other scumbags scamming people doesn't excuse you from scamming people. And stop slinging out those childish insults; they're ineffective at everything besides making you look silly.

But now that you've got that last bit out, those 2 options kick in now. Your choice.

Any more posts will be deleted.
#318  July 27, 2012, 10:24:20 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Rajaa may sound like douche but he is right, he is a creator, if I was one and find out about a shithead selling compilations that could probably include my own creations them ill be raging like a mother fucker against this person...

Ps: I bet there is a 90% posibility that homobrew uses most of rajaa's creations to fill in his shitty and pirated roster no doubt about that.
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:29:35 pm by Lord Kain
#319  September 06, 2012, 11:19:47 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
#320  September 06, 2012, 11:54:50 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Oh my god, Angel Ryu. And that really shitty Juli. Those bring back a lot of memories... from when I had DOSMugen.