YesNoOk

sprite help? (Read 2688 times)

Started by pacpack, December 07, 2014, 03:06:38 am
Share this topic:
sprite help?
#1  December 07, 2014, 03:06:38 am
    • USA
    • goiffonjon@yahoo.com
so i tried to make fatality frames for the character haruhi suzumiya by choiyer. this was the result.
the only thing i think i may have screwed up on is adding the sprites. anyone know a solution?
Re: sprite help?
#2  December 14, 2014, 11:52:27 pm
    • USA
    • goiffonjon@yahoo.com
bump
#3  December 14, 2014, 11:55:19 pm
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
Did you check your states to see if they correctly link to the animation?

Also are Scorpion's custom states for p2 linked to that animation number as well?
#4  December 21, 2014, 11:32:49 pm
    • USA
    • goiffonjon@yahoo.com
yeah, the custom states go for that animation number, but for some reason adding the sprites linked them to the portrait sprite.
#5  December 25, 2014, 12:57:08 pm
    • USA
Alright, so I thought a bit about your issue.

All you did was add sprites, correct? If you could provide pictures of the SFF and the AIR so I can see what's going on I think I could tell you what might have happened.
#6  January 04, 2015, 01:13:33 am
    • USA
    • goiffonjon@yahoo.com
yes, all i did was add sprites, but thats what i can't seem to do, as the program i am using is "M.U.G.E.N. Character Maker +SFEditor"
the problem might be how i made the sprites? because i checked the .SFF and i got this.
#7  January 04, 2015, 06:55:41 am
    • USA
I believe it's just a sprite problem that happened when you put the sprites in. Can you find the ones made for the fatality? If you can, just change their group and image numbers to the required ones and remove the incorrect picture.

If you can't find em, re-add them and hope nothing happens the second time. It's weird this happened in the first place, but it probably was a freak accident.
#8  January 09, 2015, 02:07:05 am
    • USA
    • goiffonjon@yahoo.com
it appears those sprite numbers i'm trying to use for the fatalities are linked to the character icon, which is why they show up when i do a fatality. how would i unlink them?
#9  January 09, 2015, 05:45:41 am
    • USA
I don't know my way around Mugen character maker, all I know for sure is that in fighter factory you can link and unlink sprites