YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 32539 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#181  December 16, 2009, 03:49:47 pm
what is so wrong with rejecting the fact that a man wants to fuck another another man? why do i want to see it from his point of view? to me its disgusting. i dont need to be open minded about this because its a choice of life and im living mine differently.

and iced you cant compare race with sexual choice. people can choose to sleep with whom they want but they cannot choose the skin colour they are born with. plus its whole different discussion on a different level to this one.

I am against man on man so just leave it at that
#182  December 16, 2009, 03:52:25 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ofcourse I can compare.
I have tons of times seen older people discuss that niggers were animals and it was just natural to see them as that. that it was unnatural to let them act as people, that it would go up to their head.

If those persons were able to choose who to fuck with, why wouldnt they be choosing to just have sex with women then? After all, it would be way easier for them, they would avoid being raped by macho men that hate gay men and avoid beatings being hated and discriminated, so why do you even think they can "PICK" ?

Just because its not at the surface of the skin doesnt make it less of a issue that is the same as racism.

You got the right to be racist all you want, does that means its right?
#183  December 16, 2009, 04:01:00 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
If gay is good because people choose to be gay, then the same can be said about killing people because it's their choice to kill someone and it makes happy.  ;)
#184  December 16, 2009, 04:05:56 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Except that being gay does NOT harm other people
#185  December 16, 2009, 04:07:11 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Ever heard of aids?  If that's not harming someone then  :-X
#186  December 16, 2009, 04:08:21 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
How is aids and gays related?
Its a disease that is transferable through sex, any kind of sex.
#187  December 16, 2009, 04:09:05 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Where do you think it came from and started?  IIRC, I read about it starting with gays.
#188  December 16, 2009, 04:10:14 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#189  December 16, 2009, 04:12:58 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It come from a sexual disease that was wide spread in africa? Do you think it just popped up inside gay people one day?

What the hell.

Bea

#190  December 16, 2009, 04:14:19 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#191  December 16, 2009, 04:15:51 pm
If those persons were able to choose who to fuck with, why wouldnt they be choosing to just have sex with women then? After all, it would be way easier for them, they would avoid being raped by macho men that hate gay men and avoid beatings being hated and discriminated, so why do you even think they can "PICK" ?

Just because its not at the surface of the skin doesnt make it less of a issue that is the same as racism.

You got the right to be racist all you want, does that means its right?
they arent choosing women because they want to fuck with men  Duh! its not about the discrimination its about what they want and what they think is right for them and they just so happen to choose that sleeping with men is one of them. if they slept with women because of hate and blah blah they would be denying their desires.

Someone once told me that he thinks everyone is racist whether or not they are open about it. I would find it very hard to believe that there is one person out that doesnt have a racist thought at one time in their life.
Everyone has different opinions on racism, personally i dnt like it. but this whole right and wrong thing varies person to person. whose to say whats right and whats wrong?
#192  December 16, 2009, 04:17:13 pm
whose to say whats right and whats wrong?
Everyone. though it doesn't make them right. But if they didn't, it wouldn't even exist.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#193  December 16, 2009, 04:21:27 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Society general rules where you are inserted in correlation to the happyness of the people living in it.

We cant just "agree on disagree" on random stuff like that.

You talk as if its just a thing they just went and decided to do , because they felt like it, but you also seem aware that isnt the truth... now.... if they have no control of their inclination how is that different from being born black or mexican?

Do you think bia just went like "hey ya know what, im done with doing women, from now on, im getting some men!!" and then started her change with a whim?
#194  December 16, 2009, 04:23:03 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Providing that being gay is something a person is NOT born with....

How is disliking gay people different from disliking the people that love Twilight?
Or disliking people that marry anime pillows?

They are not HURTING anyone. Why we gotta hate em? =p

Do you think bia just went like "hey ya know what, im done with doing women, from now on, im getting some men!!" and then started her change with a whim?
Do you think pedophiles just say one day "hey ya know what, im done with doing adults, from now on, im getting some children!!"
Or "hey ya know what, im done with doing real ppl, from now on, im getting some cartoons!!"

People develop into this stuff over time. They don't just up and decide to do it one day (in most cases).
Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:27:41 pm by Just No Point

Mog

#195  December 16, 2009, 04:24:29 pm
I think the whole bunch of you are confusing Homosexuals (persons who are sexually attracted to persons of the same sex) with homosexual acts (if PDA, oral, intercourse, etc).

Not every homosexual person has homosexual acts and not every homosexual act is performed by a homosexual.

sheesh....

:bow:
#196  December 16, 2009, 04:25:37 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
they just so happen to choose that sleeping with men is one of them
WTF? Did you consciously and willingly choose your sexual orientation? Because no one does. It is pretty much like picking your (race+culture).

Some gay people DON'T LIKE being gay and would be straight if given the choice, main reason being a portion of the population thinks like you do.

Also, LOL @ EXShadow's notion of AIDS.

Some ppl @ this place really do need lessons on history, biology, ethics, philosophy and law.
#197  December 16, 2009, 04:27:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The idea of consciously picking it out makes me think that if you have an "option" you are probably bi... º_º
#198  December 16, 2009, 04:30:31 pm
Not every homosexual person has homosexual acts and not every homosexual act is performed by a homosexual.
but if a person wants to conform in that go right ahead, i will probably hate you for it but thats not to say i cant get along with that person. i'll just keep in mind that hes/shes gay.
That's aimed at "being gay" as far as I can read.

On "choosing" : you "choose" to sleep with women because you like sleeping with women more than sleeping with men. But when did you "choose" that you liked sleeping with women more than sleeping with men ? When did you "choose" that it felt better ? When did you decide that you were more attracted toward women than with men ? You feel that women are more beautiful than men and that sleeping with women feels better, but then what about women, why did they choose the exact opposite of you ? You decided it did not feel right to get something shoved up your ass, but what about women who like having men do just that to them ?
When did you decide that it felt better to eat fries than to eat cabbage ?
you don't "choose". It just happens.
Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:37:35 pm by Byakko
#199  December 16, 2009, 04:34:06 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The idea of consciously picking it out makes me think that if you have an "option" you are probably bi... º_º
We all have the capability of being bi if we want to. It's easier to form yourself into this role at earlier ages. "Oh that person's cute... wait that's a dude?!!! OMG I am gay XD"

On "choosing" : you "choose" to sleep with women because you like sleeping with women more than sleeping with men. But when did you "choose" that you liked sleeping with women more than sleeping with men ? when did you "choose" that it felt better ? when did you decide that you were more attracted toward women than with men ?
you don't "choose". It just happens.
^ This says it well. It just becomes a part of you.
#200  December 16, 2009, 04:36:33 pm
  • everybody has a devil within..
not gayman like two men in bed naked fucking...
i like pussy like u
quote "souL Plane"