YesNoOk

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Read 872682 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, September 29, 2011, 10:17:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
#941  June 30, 2014, 12:46:19 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Probably will. Either it's an accidental rush job, or just the artist having a little trouble with one frame of the running animation.

As good as this episode is, I'm quite surprised that the Wheel of Fortune is a killer car of all things (never read the manga, so I'm just doing this in "anime adaptation" way). What a nice way to "end" this part.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#942  June 30, 2014, 05:47:51 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
this week also marked the last time we see ann since she doesn't appear after this in the manga. they can still include her somehow but i don't see that happening

Spoiler: fun fact (click to see content)

SNT

#943  June 30, 2014, 10:47:43 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
It's sad that, on a forum dedicated to fighting games, there are people that'll think of Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and Precure before they think of these peoples' roles in actual fighting games.  Junko Takeuchi is the voice of Rainbow Mika in SFA3, and Rie Kugimiya is the voice of Rise Kujikawa in the Persona 4 games.
#944  June 30, 2014, 10:49:26 am
Not really. People rarely care about voice actors in fighting games, bar some historic and iconic ones like Wakamoto and such, or English-speaking ones who are just everywhere like Bosch (and even then, they're also massively known in anime/cartoon dubbing already). But in animes, they're much more important. Especially if we're talking huge shounen franchise.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:52:31 am by DKDC
#945  June 30, 2014, 11:17:46 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Rie has better and more relevant roles than Rise and Rainbow Mika hasn't been relevant since forever, same for Hokutomaru.
#946  June 30, 2014, 05:31:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
since when is persona 4 a fighting game anyway ?
#947  June 30, 2014, 08:51:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
this week also marked the last time we see ann since she doesn't appear after this in the manga. they can still include her somehow but i don't see that happening
Spoiler: lel (click to see content)
#948  July 05, 2014, 06:23:19 am
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA
Just saw the new episode of Stardust Crusaders and I have one thing to say

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM!
#949  July 06, 2014, 04:37:01 am
So the Stardust Crusader dub debuted today, and I watched the first episode. It's a damn good one too. All the VAs fit nicely and did a decent job. I can't believe doubted that Epcar could have done a good Joseph, tsk tsk. No English accents though ( not like it was needed). The only thing that bothered me was the "Jotoro" pronunciation, but w/e.

SNT

#950  July 06, 2014, 05:11:00 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Great dub and all, but are they straight up skipping Season One? That's a shame.  The world deserves Jamieson Price's Wamuu.

Other than that it's alright.  Not sure about Pat Seitz as Dio, though; it needs someone smoother, more... uh... seductive? I don't know. As it is it sounds like every other Pat Seitz role.
Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 05:18:28 am by SNT
#951  July 06, 2014, 07:31:00 am
I love the Justice episode and can't wait for the next one. Enya(ba) is such a crazy old psycho hag. I might watch the dub episode and hopefully Jotaro gets a badass VA from the OVA.

Also i found this video yesterday and you might recognize this music
Looks like JJBA is not the only one with this song.

SNT

#952  July 06, 2014, 08:12:29 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Back when there wasn't a shitty double standard on smoking references in childrens' shows.  Oh wait.
#953  July 06, 2014, 08:51:14 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/

please just leave her behind, it was better that way and it'll be better now

It's sad that, on a forum dedicated to fighting games, there are people that'll think of Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and Precure before they think of these peoples' roles in actual fighting games.  Junko Takeuchi is the voice of Rainbow Mika in SFA3, and Rie Kugimiya is the voice of Rise Kujikawa in the Persona 4 games.

did you just forget about me or something? i live off of this shit. hyo amano is the japanese dubber of narumi in the story of ricky's japanese audio
#954  July 07, 2014, 04:53:32 am
Looks like JJBA is not the only one with this song.
it's crazy, right? it's like this song was a popular thing or something before jojo came, amirite?
Back when there wasn't a shitty double standard on smoking references in childrens' shows.  Oh wait.
2009?
please just leave her behind, it was better that way and it'll be better now
that's the thing. i can't forget her behind. little brown girls are the best, also... DAT VOICE! :datass:

//edit: http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=dblwW91yg38&video_start=0&audio=Tnpw5rphA0I&audio_start=0
Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:34:00 am by Bastard Wolf
#955  July 07, 2014, 05:01:39 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
#956  July 07, 2014, 08:36:21 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#957  July 07, 2014, 03:00:44 pm
  • Not enough Flow
    • USA
Didn't we already talk about how they actually don't condone that at all?
#958  July 07, 2014, 04:11:30 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
If that's the case then why most hentai involve rape in one form or another?
#959  July 08, 2014, 12:48:20 am
>walks into jojo thread. stumbles upon a conversation about child rape

yare yare daze
#960  July 08, 2014, 03:25:53 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico