YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2437378 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#8221  June 18, 2014, 10:17:15 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Finished Bacanno, it was quite interesting. Similar to Durarara due to the same author, but it had different elements. The ending was pretty legit and interesting.
I need something else, anyone got any more suggestions? I'm still looking for anything good with a solid story whatnot, no ecchi stuff, and shouldn't be too many episodes.

I've been looking around myanimelist.com but most of the users are just idiot shonen fanboys so it's quite difficult to pinpoint the well made animes there.
#8222  June 18, 2014, 03:31:02 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Do you have an animelist ? Because if you do I can make a list of animes for you to watch using my own animelist.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#8223  June 18, 2014, 07:48:46 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
New No Game No Life episode. We see Izuna going into some "Blood Rage" mode. Man, that's a cool ability to give to her race.
#8224  June 18, 2014, 09:47:32 pm
Chaika Coffin Princess is getting hectic on the way to its finale. Poor Fredrica has been getting shafted this whole arc and it doesn't look like that's ending soon.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#8225  June 19, 2014, 02:33:33 am
    • Portugal
Anyone here can recomend any good short fighting, slice of life or humor (or all these three genres in one) animes (6-12 eps, maybe 20 or something), I just finished Watamote and now I got nothing to watch...
#8226  June 19, 2014, 02:39:57 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Anyone here can recomend any good short fighting, slice of life or humor (or all these three genres in one) animes (6-12 eps, maybe 20 or something), I just finished Watamote and now I got nothing to watch...

Noucome ? even though the ending is absolute garbage its worth the watch plus its only 10 episodes so its pretty quick to watch.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#8227  June 19, 2014, 02:45:30 am
    • Portugal

Noucome ? even though the ending is absolute garbage its worth the watch plus its only 10 episodes so its pretty quick to watch.

Thanks, I'll give Noucome a try
#8228  June 19, 2014, 04:44:40 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
gto 2012, majisuka gakuen season 02.
#8229  June 19, 2014, 09:28:23 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
Do you have an animelist ? Because if you do I can make a list of animes for you to watch using my own animelist.

No, but that's a good idea. I'll make one soon :)

So in the end I decided to get Mononoke and Texhnolyze. I was going to get a Shinkai Makoto movie and that Rurouni Kenshin prequel OVA but they wouldn't start downloading
#8230  June 19, 2014, 09:30:48 am
I am still watching One Piece. There are new subbed episodes available each week. I wonder when they plan to end it. I don't read the manga anymore as it spoils alot as I first started watching the Anime there.
#8231  June 19, 2014, 09:34:31 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
The anime takes a looong time to get to the point sometimes. I watched up until the last fight in the Merman Island place then I switched to the manga, which surprisingly was at a faster pace.
#8232  June 19, 2014, 07:52:45 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
That's what happens with all the anime versions of mangas with tons of volumes like Naruto, Detective Conan, Bleach and One Piece. Anime version is full of filler and other crap that makes it extremely boring to watch every single episode.
#8233  June 20, 2014, 01:41:17 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rec-mizu-asato-r12316
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FEELS!!!??

here, take it: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/immote-r9264/

daimidaler is ona eva parody now,but more importantly, no game no life which subs ?
i want a daimidaler s2. also, [Underwater-FFF] for no game no life

well date a live was a big disappointment specially the whole deal with tohka. there wasn't enough kaguya & yuzuru and too much miku. kurumi showed up to prevent people from dropping it. and not enough best girl (origami)

wonder if the movie will be a compilation, adaptation or original story

in other news in case anyone is watching inugami-san to nakoyama-san from comie subs (and to those who don't) you may have noticed the karaoke for ep9 was slighlty different that week:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#8234  June 20, 2014, 09:05:32 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
That's what happens with all the anime versions of mangas with tons of volumes like Naruto, Detective Conan, Bleach and One Piece. Anime version is full of filler and other crap that makes it extremely boring to watch every single episode.

This is why they stopped the Bleach anime. Fillers killed it.
#8235  June 20, 2014, 09:07:28 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright

Evangelion Try Persona 4 The Animation. It's pretty good with action scenes and a lot of funny parts :) I just watched it recently myself.
#8236  June 20, 2014, 10:02:44 am
The anime takes a looong time to get to the point sometimes. I watched up until the last fight in the Merman Island place then I switched to the manga, which surprisingly was at a faster pace.

I wish I started reading the Manga before the Anime. It spoils the Anime when I read the Manga now. Toriko was great aswell. It wasn't that long. It even had 2 crossovers, specials with One Piece and one with both One Piece and Dragonball Z.
Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:15:56 am by Omega
#8237  June 20, 2014, 10:10:10 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8238  June 20, 2014, 11:40:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I know... it... really doesn't spoil anything since it's the source material.
Ugh.
#8239  June 20, 2014, 01:39:11 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
That's honestly a first.
#8240  June 20, 2014, 07:00:31 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina