YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1009452 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm
Re: WARNING: You Are Now in Deep Shit
#19881  February 27, 2013, 04:34:35 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#19882  February 27, 2013, 04:36:04 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#19883  February 27, 2013, 04:38:48 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
AxKing would march in here and call you a big whore...then forgive you and would end up blaming himself.
#19884  February 27, 2013, 05:08:01 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#19885  February 27, 2013, 05:08:29 am
  • tired
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#19886  February 27, 2013, 05:10:29 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#19887  February 27, 2013, 05:11:50 am
  • tired
You don't count! >:(
#19888  February 27, 2013, 05:12:52 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
And here I thought the subject was changed to avoid homophobia.
#19889  February 27, 2013, 05:15:58 am
  • tired
Right, whoops. :-[ Umm...

Ax

#19890  February 27, 2013, 12:13:56 pm
    • USA
I explained the problem. You're saying 'You are wrong, but it's okay, I forgive you,' which is kind of a problem if the person you're talking to isn't wrong or hasn't done anything wrong.

I'm really not comfortable denouncing Christianity at length on Mugen Guild. If you're determined to have that discussion, it can be over PM. I'm just going to say 'you have no valid reason to believe that any of what you're asserting is true' and leave it at that.

Lets take it to pm then. I really would like some 1 on 1 time, I can always come back. I could care less about reputation, it's funny cause it's being made a big deal :P

Just so everyone is clear though, I am doing this to share my joy with others, some of you may soon see that life will definitely be worth living again!
Seek Truth
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#19891  February 27, 2013, 12:45:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I wasnt aware life wasnt worth living.
#19892  February 27, 2013, 12:55:20 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Dear AxeKing,

Go to hell.

Sincerely,
A Roman Catholic

Ax

#19893  February 27, 2013, 01:03:40 pm
    • USA

When you live with a lie, life will eventuality reflect that after all the fun and time passes. What ends up happening is what is commonly referred to as a midlife-crisis. At some point when you look back you may think, what was the whole point of all of that? Some answer that question but somehow never really change that mood about themselves and often feel depressed or empty at that fact.

Some have called it a spiritual hunger and that's where the bible of Christ's comes in.

You are given lots of time and opportunity to come into this but its entirely your choice if you do or do not want eternity with the one and true god. You'll remember this as do all who awake after this life.
Seek Truth

GOH

#19894  February 27, 2013, 01:18:05 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
My brain just farted big time.
#19895  February 27, 2013, 01:24:03 pm
    • Thailand
I wonder what Axkeeper will come back as next. Let's see:

1. Neo-Nazi
2. Something that I won't even call Christian to avoid the risk of insulting normal people of the faith.

3. Satanist looking for virgins to sacrifice?
4. Pyramid scheme artist?
5. Yolo?
6. Advocate for why women should be raped? Or has he already done this?

Anyone wanna place bets?
#19896  February 27, 2013, 01:43:51 pm
i pick 6 and i will support him!

Ax

#19897  February 27, 2013, 01:53:53 pm
    • USA
I think he should just go play Mugen. Talking about some saving people on a Mugen forum. Holy cow.
You need to understand that some things are more important and in this case, eternity, it's the highest priority!
...And Cows aren't holy

Deuteronomy 14:6
    And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.

If he's still saying being gay is wrong and he is talking about other stuff like how slavery is good and women are slaves because of Eve and all that nonsense, then there's a problem.
So no gays,slaves, or women? Got it!
Seek Truth
Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:58:35 pm by AxKingsXRevengeX
#19898  February 27, 2013, 01:58:02 pm
save us from rajaa's udders  axkxrx!
#19899  February 27, 2013, 02:09:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

When you live with a lie, life will eventuality reflect that after all the fun and time passes. What ends up happening is what is commonly referred to as a midlife-crisis. At some point when you look back you may think, what was the whole point of all of that? Some answer that question but somehow never really change that mood about themselves and often feel depressed or empty at that fact.

Some have called it a spiritual hunger and that's where the bible of Christ's comes in.

You are given lots of time and opportunity to come into this but its entirely your choice if you do or do not want eternity with the one and true god. You'll remember this as do all who awake after this life.

congrats, you managed to insult me for not being of the same faith as you are while still trying to act as if you are better than me AND as if you were helping me by overcoming my non christian faith.
This is obviously a troll technique because noone at your age would think that telling people they should pursue "the one true God" or they wont be happy is a normal thing for a person to do.

I guess every race that existed before cristianity is now not in eternity with the one true God! WELP.

Good job at making yourself look ridiculous.

Mog

#19900  February 27, 2013, 02:24:41 pm

So no gays,slaves, or women? Got it!

You do realize people here won't tolerate you talking about your beliefs because you come across as intolerant yourself.   Maybe you should invite people who want to debate this with you to take it to pm.  Sharing your personal religious awakening is one thing, trying to "preach" at the people here by quoting scripture is something else.