YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1010584 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm

Ax

Re: WARNING: You Are Now in Deep Shit
#19901  February 27, 2013, 02:51:13 pm
    • USA
All people have a law, a value system, or an ethic “written on their hearts”
(Romans 2:14-15)
(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law,
since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.)

So basically all those that never heard about Christianity were judged by their own hearts, after all christianity is all about the heart. Not some rituals of practice that mysteriously make you a good person like nowadays.
Seek Truth
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#19902  February 27, 2013, 02:58:20 pm
i'm 13 and i think satan is cool

Ax

#19903  February 27, 2013, 03:01:22 pm
    • USA
that was obvious in the post where he goes to great lenghts about how one cant be happy without God and he is doing us a favour by teaching us how we can follow the one true god

In the book of Matthew

15 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn [bushes,] nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits. 21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. 22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.'

The other religions are false by the bible's teachings.

John 14:6
 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Seek Truth
Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 03:05:27 pm by AxKingsXRevengeX
#19904  February 27, 2013, 03:06:24 pm
  • Heroin-flavored bananas finance revolutions!!!
So basically all those that never heard about Christianity were judged by their own hearts, after all christianity is all about the heart.
Not some rituals of practice that mysteriously make you a good person like nowadays.

Well, I'm glad to see that you notice what you're trying to do here is completely pointless then.
No ritual or scripture or any kind of faith will mysteriously make you a good person.
We ARE judged, regardless of what we believe in, by how we decide to act.
Quoting the Bible is no less more significant than quoting John Lennon.

Ax

#19905  February 27, 2013, 03:14:59 pm
    • USA
So basically all those that never heard about Christianity were judged by their own hearts, after all christianity is all about the heart.
Not some rituals of practice that mysteriously make you a good person like nowadays.

Well, I'm glad to see that you notice what you're trying to do here is completely pointless then.
No ritual or scripture or any kind of faith will mysteriously make you a good person.
We ARE judged, regardless of what we believe in, by how we decide to act.
Quoting the Bible is no less more significant than quoting John Lennon.

It's not pointless to bring people back to the law of the heart, it's a good message that benefits those that will listen.

However there is a part that does matter

You need to believe in Christ, you see he is the one who will make you acceptable to the father. He promised us with his blood that he would forget all our past sins that made us unfit for heaven.

So by believing in Christ and being like him we are given the extra wash to make us perfect to join up with god.

It's a very easy and great deal, no one else is offering this :p
Matthew 11:30
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Seek Truth
#19906  February 27, 2013, 03:17:11 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hey Ax, what happened to you?? had you retired from MUGEN to become a Jehovah's Witness or something?? Are you posting in a church??

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

Ax

#19907  February 27, 2013, 03:23:41 pm
    • USA
Hey Ax, what happened to you?? had you retired from MUGEN to become a Jehovah's Witness or something?? Are you posting in a church??

I haven't come to that conclusion yet, I sort of put mugen to the side because it could be considered idolatry! I also gave up some other stuff that men generally do in the shower...yeah  :embarrassed2:

Apparently it's a sin because it's done out of lust... :whip:

I know that's unheard of for a guy to give that up but it's been almost a month now and still going strong  :sweatdrop:
Seek Truth
#19908  February 27, 2013, 03:25:20 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#19909  February 27, 2013, 03:26:32 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

Mog

#19910  February 27, 2013, 03:27:38 pm
#19911  February 27, 2013, 03:31:56 pm
    • Chile
I haven't come to that conclusion yet, I sort of put mugen to the side because it could be considered idolatry!
Wait, what??
No, I don't believe you about all of this religious shit, you're making this with a purpose to be banned from Guild, and you're very close to that... if you wanted to preach, you could do it since the beginning when you entered to Guild, not now that you're bored of it "because it's idolatry". Fuck that shit, I don't buy all your God stuff, stop being a catholic dick

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#19912  February 27, 2013, 03:37:59 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#19913  February 27, 2013, 03:39:35 pm
    • Chile
What?? You banned him?? At least I expected he could answer what I said before!!

#19914  February 27, 2013, 03:54:09 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Hail Satan

:)
#19915  February 27, 2013, 03:58:50 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Well that escalated fast.
#19916  February 27, 2013, 03:59:19 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
I haven't come to that conclusion yet, I sort of put mugen to the side because it could be considered idolatry!
Wait, what??
No, I don't believe you about all of this religious shit, you're making this with a purpose to be banned from Guild, and you're very close to that... if you wanted to preach, you could do it since the beginning when you entered to Guild, not now that you're bored of it "because it's idolatry". Fuck that shit, I don't buy all your God stuff, stop being a catholic dick

Yes because everyone knows God Rugal is not the one true god and, therefore, idolatry.

Also Akuma is the personifaction of Satan whose evil must be denounced at any cost  :grrr:
#19917  February 27, 2013, 04:07:53 pm
    • Chile
My bad...............

#19918  February 27, 2013, 04:21:58 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Welp, now we have to wait 3 days for him to come back. I was looking forward to having a very lengthy Bible vs Qu'ran discussion with him.  :(

Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 04:30:14 pm by RicePigeon
#19919  February 27, 2013, 04:26:43 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I wanted to ask him if he believed what happens in Iron Sky is true or not. :(
#19920  February 27, 2013, 04:41:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nwo i wonder if this topic will get killed at 1k pages.