YesNoOk

Random animations for practice. (Read 412372 times)

Started by Rabano, October 29, 2022, 12:22:34 am
Re: Random animations for practice.
#301  October 14, 2023, 11:17:16 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
It's less that the gap was wide and more that her legs were suddenly very far apart, like her hips suddenly stretched horizontally by a lot.

Shit
#302  October 15, 2023, 12:14:50 am
    • Argentina
#303  October 15, 2023, 12:23:21 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#304  October 15, 2023, 01:25:11 am
Oh my God, without realizing it I arrived here and I find myself with tremendous work, I love your work Rabano, your level of meticulousness in each sprite is fabulous, a hug my friend and keep it up
#305  October 16, 2023, 07:02:50 pm
    • Argentina
It's less that the gap was wide and more that her legs were suddenly very far apart, like her hips suddenly stretched horizontally by a lot.

which one it is?? I want to fix it

If I'm precise enough, it's the falling-downward part of her jump animation.

Ohh I see, when you said her "falling down" animation my mind when to the one when she gets hurt rather that the jump one.

the left was the old one and the right is me trying to fix it, It looks better?
#306  October 16, 2023, 07:08:08 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Improvement for sure. I'd suggest tweaking the face a lil' since it looks like she's winking.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#307  October 16, 2023, 07:14:47 pm
    • Argentina
Improvement for sure. I'd suggest tweaking the face a lil' since it looks like she's winking.

I'll try but I suck at drawing her face, I tried to draw her other eye in that sprite but it looks worse, so I have no idea what to do but leave it like that
#308  October 18, 2023, 02:05:30 am
    • Argentina
I have some new animations: This shoulder move very common with Bajiquan (I forgot the name of) and one grab animation

and two unfinished animations: throw escape/guard crush animation and one victory animation (which happens when you won with low health)

that victory animation is really rought, I'll try to make it more natural.

Also, I finished all her throws, I can't show them now, I'll rather wait a little more until I show a video of the character in motion. it was kinda hard because her two throws in SFV are very similar.

#309  October 18, 2023, 09:38:29 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Awesome stuff!! Also, becareful with the shading in the chest(breasts) area. Try giving the t-shirt a bit of texture for simulate a soft shading. Try following this:

Comparison:

Keep the good work up!! You're doing great things!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#310  October 18, 2023, 05:45:41 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#311  October 18, 2023, 06:09:52 pm
    • Argentina
#312  October 18, 2023, 08:29:36 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
This one could also be used for her dizzy animation. But it looks off balance. If you tried to do that pose you'd fall backwards.

There might be a way to pull that off with this animation. Super Smash Bros.'s Link has a Dizzy animation similar to Akira's. I recommend reviewing the right side as the video I'm about to share below is a comparison between his Smash 4 (left) and Ultimate counterparts:

Go to time mark 2:19 for the Dizzy.

#313  October 19, 2023, 09:09:22 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
I'll try but I suck at drawing her face, I tried to draw her other eye in that sprite but it looks worse, so I have no idea what to do but leave it like that

How about something like this?

BTW, I hope all this feedback won't discourage you from your work.
Obviously there are some issues with your sprites, that's why people are popping up in your thread trying too help.
But don't let the amount of feedback overhelm you. You're doing great job so far.

#314  October 19, 2023, 03:47:25 pm
    • Argentina

How about something like this?

BTW, I hope all this feedback won't discourage you from your work.
Obviously there are some issues with your sprites, that's why people are popping up in your thread trying too help.
But don't let the amount of feedback overhelm you. You're doing great job so far.

Don't worry I know, I post those things so people can give me feedback on what to do, sometimes I need a bit of help with some other stuff because sometimes I can't make it work, but Im trying my best for this character.

#315  October 31, 2023, 06:59:54 pm
    • Argentina
Well, since I practically finished all the sprites with like 3 or 4 animations that I still need to finish, I thought I can kill some time by just starting to make a actual character with those, kinda like Lessard do, create a whole spritesheet and release it with a char that can be use as a guide.

Right now Im in the polishing process, making some changes, specially in the shading, with the help of others. my objective is that Akira will be finished by Christmas, as some kind of gift from my part.

#316  November 25, 2023, 07:43:24 pm
    • Argentina
If you want Akira and Only Akira, she's literally done.

But I want to add more to it, so now Im working on something special:

Final Symphony from Project Justice:

#317  November 26, 2023, 06:26:16 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I like all the faces she makes during the uppercut. Nice work.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#318  November 26, 2023, 10:05:09 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Great job!
and great progress!
Nice to see more of these Rival school characters in action (even as part of super move! ^^)
#319  November 27, 2023, 01:27:53 am
    • Argentina
Great job!
and great progress!
Nice to see more of these Rival school characters in action (even as part of super move! ^^)

Thanks, Im actually planing to add all of his friends in some way or another, to have Daigo, Yurika and Aoi as part of her supers, and a little cameo of Edge and Gan if you fight against Batsu, Kyosuke or Hinata.