Share this topic:
Re: Samus Aran
#21  September 06, 2019, 02:12:41 am
    • Argentina
bullet in the next poll please!   :smash:
#22  September 16, 2019, 05:57:11 am
    • USA
Kokonoe's hasn't been made for Mugen yet right? I mean AT ALL? Congrats Ohmsby you will be the 1st Person to make a well made Kokonoe!
#23  September 16, 2019, 09:52:07 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
A lot of BlazBlue characters are held back by the sheer amount of graphical effects that cannot be properly replicated without massively bloating the file size of the .sff file. Just look at Nu-13. She doesn't even use that many effects and she's already at 300mb.
#24  September 20, 2019, 05:36:29 am
    • USA
I know... it stinks, i enjoy them alot but... i wish we had all the characters in a working and stable state in english (Though for characters exclusive to Central Fiction that will be hard), and not MVC based!
#25  September 21, 2019, 04:52:58 am
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
There are no MvC-based BlazBlue characters. If you remember any, it was probably a fever dream.
Aside from graphical effects and such, there is also a lot to tackle in terms of coding.
#26  September 21, 2019, 06:59:22 am
    • USA
the Blazblue characters by Kal!
#27  September 21, 2019, 07:23:12 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
#28  September 22, 2019, 08:57:25 am
    • USA
...Fair point, the thing that sucks is that a majority of Blazblue characters such as the Clovers the other Murokumo units besides Nu are made only by him!
Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 09:13:14 am by slackboy101
#29  September 22, 2019, 09:21:41 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Well with Hilda being announced for Cross Tag 2.0, it looks like she’s gonna be taken out of the polls until we know what her full moveset is gonna be.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#30  September 25, 2019, 08:38:02 pm
    • Brazil
Hey OHMSBY, I've been thinking, since you included characters from that obscure Nitroplus fighting game in your poll, have you ever thought of making characters from other games like Skullgirls? I don't mean this as a request, only a suggestion.
#31  September 26, 2019, 12:10:36 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Hey OHMSBY, I've been thinking, since you included characters from that obscure Nitroplus fighting game in your poll, have you ever thought of making characters from other games like Skullgirls? I don't mean this as a request, only a suggestion.

Have you seen Skull Girl "Sprites"?
Apparently he tries to keep these chars at around 25mb, and one Skull Girl sprite set {Which are not even actually sprites} is above 300mb.
#32  September 26, 2019, 12:17:58 am
    • Brazil

Have you seen Skull Girl "Sprites"?
Apparently he tries to keep these chars at around 25mb, and one Skull Girl sprite set {Which are not even actually sprites} is above 300mb.

Yikes, didn't know that. Disregard my question then.
#33  September 26, 2019, 01:13:56 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Dronekiller has actually made a Filia with a file size at about 20 MB, so I do think its possible to work with JukeboxO's frame dumps after some re-scaling and optimization. If I were to make a Skullgirls character, it would most likely be either Peacock or Cerabella.
Re: Samus Aran v1.01
#34  January 05, 2020, 05:49:48 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Quick little update for Samus, go ahead and redownload her.

- While Air Dashing, Samus will be able to guard after a set amount of frames
- Fixed an error where the counter message would show up multiple times at once
- Fixed an error in the incremental cornerpush code
- Added special intro against Yumi