Your not haruhi.
/end.
Re: Dream Thread
#562  November 09, 2009, 01:10:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#563  November 09, 2009, 01:31:13 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
In any case, I'ld say it simply. If it doesn't affect your life too much, don't care. That goes for any mental or physical health issue.
#564  November 09, 2009, 01:43:22 pm
Dear Alejandro,
i didn't said i was haruhi.
/end.
#565  November 09, 2009, 02:06:36 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I had a dream my girlfriend was cheating on me. ;p

Shit makes me nervous as hell.
#566  November 09, 2009, 02:47:08 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
I don't think your hand will cheat on you, take it easy.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#567  November 09, 2009, 02:54:17 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
#568  November 09, 2009, 02:59:28 pm
I don't think your hand will cheat on you, take it easy.

hand?

i had a dream this morning another  "hospital dreams" i was helping this doctor dissecting people we laughed at patience when they said they're
in pain.
#569  November 09, 2009, 03:17:48 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
In your case a finger
#570  November 09, 2009, 03:25:21 pm
what?
#571  November 09, 2009, 03:29:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It was a masturbation joke, he was implying that his girlfriend was a hand.
#572  November 09, 2009, 03:32:41 pm
Masturbation (technically onanism) references. He is implying ExShadow doesn't have a g/f but masturbates. Male masturbation is usually engaged by grabbing the penis with the full hand (or both hands) and moving them back and forth while holding the penis until eyaculation. Thus, his g/f is his hand.

In your case, he is implying you'ld use a finger, consdering female vaginal stimulation can be done via single fingers, a strategy not quite as successful when stimulating males. Unless we are referring to the '21st finger', a common nickname for the male penis, which is the proper tool for penetration and intercourse.

EDIT: Dammit Iced, you beat me to it. Removed some out-of-line comment. :P
Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 03:38:49 pm by Lasombra Demon
#573  November 09, 2009, 04:07:24 pm
ok...

you shouldn't have told me all the details...now it's stuck in my head.
#574  November 09, 2009, 04:09:23 pm
Nothing an average sex ed book for 11-13 year olds doesn't say. I even used the proper language. :P
#575  November 09, 2009, 04:09:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Masturbation (technically onanism) references. He is implying ExShadow doesn't have a g/f but masturbates. Male masturbation is usually engaged by grabbing the penis with the full hand (or both hands) and moving them back and forth while holding the penis until eyaculation. Thus, his g/f is his hand.

In your case, he is implying you'ld use a finger, consdering female vaginal stimulation can be done via single fingers, a strategy not quite as successful when stimulating males. Unless we are referring to the '21st finger', a common nickname for the male penis, which is the proper tool for penetration and intercourse.

EDIT: Dammit Iced, you beat me to it. Removed some out-of-line comment. :P

talk about too much information. :gonk:
#576  November 09, 2009, 04:10:57 pm
That was AFTER editing out, after I remembered Tsukasa was a minor. :P

Yeah, I kinda went overboard. I just assume everyone should have basic Sex Education. ;P
#577  November 09, 2009, 04:14:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
stop scaring the fifteen year olds!

They will start thinking of sex as icky and next you know it you will have crafted a new generation of prudes and sexually traumatized people.
#578  November 09, 2009, 04:18:40 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
#579  November 09, 2009, 04:23:08 pm
Trust me, it's best to have a proper Sex Ed than none at all. Catholic countries such as mine still have issues regarding Sex Education, and teen pregnancy rates are over the roof.

I remember talking to a bunch of my 12-year-old english students @ a local school. The only vocabulary I taught them (because I had them develop their own vocabulary by translating stuff they picked themselves) was 'Condom = Rubber', and 'African-American'*. ;P

After talking with them for a second, knowing they had Sex Ed, I told one of them that they had to remember that they should wear a condom wether they were going to have ANY kind of intercourse. And the kid went 'whoa, there's more than one kind of intercourse?'

Yeah, Sex Ed here sucks. Kids are gonna think if they don't have average vaginal sex they're immune to aids. :-\

Of course, back then I shut up and changed the subject. I was just the english teacher, after all.

*I taught them this one because the only word in spanish to define people is by colour, and the 'n' word is not considered an insult - so I wanted to make sure they understood that it is NOT PC to use either, but the proper term.
#580  November 09, 2009, 04:27:42 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
Male masturbation is usually engaged by grabbing the penis with the full hand (or both hands) and moving them back and forth while holding the penis until eyaculation.
lol, be careful on setting up the inclination. :laugh3: