YesNoOk

4 Dungeons of Aether Stages Released! (Read 3225 times)

Started by Gêmeos dos Jogos, March 01, 2024, 11:11:32 pm
Share this topic:
4 Dungeons of Aether Stages Released!
#1  March 01, 2024, 11:11:32 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos
(Late) Hello to all, how are you? We are releasing 4 more stages for you, all of them are from the game Dungeons of Aether. We really wanted to do these stages and we did. We did what we could.

The stages are:
- Badger Co. Mines
- Underground Oasis
- Mineral Deposits
- Lava Tubes

We hope you like it a lot.

You can download this and other stages that we made.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: 4 Dungeons of Aether Stages Released!
#2  March 02, 2024, 12:04:49 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Except for the first one, the way the foreground elements block the chars looks like a big issue. You could try making them transparent but they're so big that I don't think it'd look good. I think they should be edited.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  March 02, 2024, 02:19:12 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
Except for the first one, the way the foreground elements block the chars looks like a big issue. You could try making them transparent but they're so big that I don't think it'd look good. I think they should be edited.

We generally make the stages as similar to the original game as possible, but let's think about it.
#4  March 02, 2024, 11:53:54 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
One method I like to utilize is having the foreground objects still behind the characters, but placing a transparent copy of them directly on top that goes in front of the characters. That way the characters remain visible but the environment still looks natural.
Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 12:01:14 am by ShiroTori
#5  March 03, 2024, 12:17:45 am
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
One method I like to utilize is having the foreground objects still behind the characters, but placing a transparent copy of them directly on top that goes in front of the characters. That way the characters remain visible but the environment still looks natural.

It seems like a good method. Let's apply it here and see what we think.
#6  March 03, 2024, 01:07:00 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I think that won't look good here because the areas that need to be transparent are larger than an entire character. They'd probably look like ghosts behind them or something.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#7  March 03, 2024, 04:14:13 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
Hello everyone, we came to say that we made changes to the stages, so we asked you to download again. We did what we thought was best.