YesNoOk

Piccolo B3- Update 4.8 (Read 75830 times)

Started by +Kramer+, April 29, 2010, 12:00:57 am
Share this topic:
Re: Piccolo B3- Update 4.7 || 28/11/2010
#41  November 30, 2010, 05:27:12 pm
These are my comments
- In Aura Burst mode, when you do F+a,F+a, F+a, Piccolo send the opponent to the wall with a kick. When hitting the wall, you made the opponent use a non required animation, which makes it display some odd sprite with some opponents. Test on Shin Gouki by POTS to see a Kanji appear.

-This still happens. This even happens when you are not in aura burst mode
-Taunt button only plays soundclips while Piccolo just stands there
-Block button? Why?
-Supers need Super BGs
-His win pose where a portrait of the DB cast appears looks very out of place IMO

Are you trying to emulate the control scheme of Toskomics Goku?

Very solid Piccolo and it has the potential to be the best Piccolo in mugen
#42  November 30, 2010, 07:13:19 pm
    • Mexico
a question
if you're hispanic, this piccolo have spanish snd?
#43  November 30, 2010, 08:00:13 pm
#44  November 30, 2010, 08:03:31 pm
These are my comments
- In Aura Burst mode, when you do F+a,F+a, F+a, Piccolo send the opponent to the wall with a kick. When hitting the wall, you made the opponent use a non required animation, which makes it display some odd sprite with some opponents. Test on Shin Gouki by POTS to see a Kanji appear.

-This still happens. This even happens when you are not in aura burst mode.
Im testing Piccolo with more than 15 chars and i cant reproduce this bug. I go to check again and fiX iT!. :)

-Taunt button only plays soundclips while Piccolo just stands there.
Its fun no?. If you dont like "taunt" name just call it with other name. Is fun for me generate a random voice like "Is will be easy!" or "Come on!" while fighting .... or in midle combo. :)

-Block button? Why?
1.- Because in a lot bad code chars just I want walk back and my Piccolo change state to "GUARD"; I h8 this. This is beacuse "GUARDDIST" is poorly coded in those chars.
2.- More strategy. If you are in "GUARD" mode you cant make other moves. I like this. Dunno if you can understand me. For make "GUARD" more important.
3.- In DBZ Budokai 3 works like this.

-Supers need Super BGs
Special beam cannon have a Super BG. I think supers dont need more super Bgs.
-His win pose where a portrait of the DB cast appears looks very out of place IMO
I like it. If more people say the same i can change it but for now... If you dont like this win pose comment please.
Are you trying to emulate the control scheme of Toskomics Goku?
Trying what? No, no... And the latest Goku updates are mines. :)

----------------------------
Thanks for the feedback and if anyone have more suggestions comment please. :sugoi:

#45  November 30, 2010, 08:29:18 pm
-When I use Warusaki3's Rugal the groovebar appears when I use that attack (sometimes)
-His qcf,qcf+a (?) super does not have a super bg. (There is a pause so I think that it's a super)

Keep working on this Piccolo man! It's good and what's this about you updating Toskomics Goku?

DMK

#46  November 30, 2010, 09:17:19 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I'm glad someone really put these sprites to good use, as this is a very fun character to use. Thank you.  :)
#47  December 02, 2010, 06:53:23 pm
His F+A>F+A>F+B chain links back into itself, and can be looped until you reach the corner, which will take at least long enough for some very serious damage to be done. Fix this, please. Also, ground recovery is missing sprites.
"I'll change MY direction! Yeah." - Benimaru
#48  December 02, 2010, 06:57:14 pm
    • www.myspace.com/07flip
I think the download link is down but it might just be my computer I am not sure..

#49  December 03, 2010, 03:44:32 pm
First post updated. Piccolo B3- Update 4.8.
--------------------------------------
Thank you too DMK. ;)

His F+A>F+A>F+B chain links back into itself, and can be looped until you reach the corner, which will take at least long enough for some very serious damage to be done. Fix this, please. Also, ground recovery is missing sprites.
*Endless ->A,A,->B combo loop fixed.
*Endless ->A,A,->B,(->)B combo loop fixed too.
*And fixed unknown ->A,A,->B,(->)B,A combo.

And in next updates i will make "recovery near ground". Thanks benimarucollider. :)

These are my comments

I think I solved this problem.  Try again please.
Re: Piccolo B3- Update 4.8
#50  December 03, 2010, 04:59:47 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Great char!!!But with the clone tecniche he`ll be better!!!
#51  December 03, 2010, 08:09:44 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain

- Look at the CLSN when I stand from the ground. They're misaligned:

- All your attacks are unblockable if the opponent is on the air. I don't really like this, specially if the supers are also unblockable.

- Your attacks come way too fast. It's really hard to counter this character because of how fast he attacks. You can see the problem if you do the combo A,A,A,B. It's impossible to see the last attack coming, seriously. And they have way too much pushback. Also, some easy combos does way too much damage, IMO. Do the combo "A,A,A,6A" two times for 314 damage. Seeing as how easy it is to use it, I don't really like that.

- It's impossible to punish the Special Beam cannon if I evade it, since he's invincible during that move.

- Doesn't he walk too fast?

That's it.
Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 08:32:42 pm by Nanashi_1337
#52  December 03, 2010, 11:33:32 pm
I forgot remove win pose test in 4.8 version, sorry. New link added.
---------------------------------------------
Hi. Nanashi_1337.

- I go to fix picture box but if you can check it in fighter factory you will see Piccolo boxes are correct. Mugen bug? :???:
- Omg, its true. I forget it. I will fix that thanks.
- Sorry but my Piccolo have fast attacks. emoticono triste,LOLL. I will check for down attack damage in combos.
- Yeah, he's invincible in Special Cannon.  EDIT: Ah, ok Im tired now, you can see it... I will fix it or something thanks.
- For me no.

Thanks for the feedback. :)
Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:50:37 pm by +Kramer+
#53  December 04, 2010, 12:53:42 am
Piccolo is now open source!.

I will not make more updates. Why? Because i think never will end bugs and fixes. Make a GOOD char is really hard. Just i wanted make AI for Piccolo and few new moves. I give it because now isnt fun for me.

Have fun with Piccolo and make good edits. ;) :sugoi: Is a good idea convert Piccolo to Mugen 1.0.
#54  December 04, 2010, 01:04:59 am
First post updated. Piccolo B3- Update 4.8.
--------------------------------------
Thank you too DMK. ;)

*Endless ->A,A,->B combo loop fixed.
*Endless ->A,A,->B,(->)B combo loop fixed too.
*And fixed unknown ->A,A,->B,(->)B,A combo.

And in next updates i will make "recovery near ground". Thanks benimarucollider. :)

These are my comments

I think I solved this problem.  Try again please.

not yet fixed :(

edit:
Ninja'd. Sorry to hear that you're not going to update this anymore.

DMK

#55  December 04, 2010, 01:07:14 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Piccolo is now open source!.

I will not make more updates. Why? Because i think never will end bugs and fixes. Make a GOOD char is really hard. Just i wanted make AI for Piccolo and few new moves. I give it because now isnt fun for me.

Have fun with Piccolo and make good edits. ;) :sugoi: Is a good idea convert Piccolo to Mugen 1.0.

Thats a shame as he was constantly improving, but I can understand getting bored. Hope to see more interesting things from you in the future.  :)