YesNoOk

Piccolo B3 updated 1/05/2015 (Read 7799 times)

Started by +Kramer+, May 01, 2015, 04:42:40 pm
Share this topic:
Piccolo B3 updated 1/05/2015
#1  May 01, 2015, 04:42:40 pm

Global update. Moves, combos, timings, global gameplay, sounds, palettes, sprites, code errors fixed, added victory portrait, "continue"sprite- Updated AuraBurst mode with automatic combos, etc.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Works in mugen 1.0 and later.
Piccolo B3 u2 Download ---->     http://www.mediafire.com/download/njnw7cjnkta6m5j/Piccolo_B3_u2.zip
Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:31:48 pm by +Kramer+
Re: Piccolo B3 updated 1/05/2015
#2  May 01, 2015, 05:29:30 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
...any screenshots?

Shit
#3  May 01, 2015, 05:35:52 pm
  • Hello Ola Comment ça va ?
    • France
    • zozoxeazea@gmail.com
A good surprise !!! This char is SUPER (good AI, effects...)
#4  May 01, 2015, 06:05:55 pm
- debug flood while pressing y (the taunt doesn't exist anymore :( );
- the new added attack (jumping, button a) uses default hitsounds and guardsounds, the red CLSN is too big and generally it seems rushed;
- ah, you changed the combo #14.
- If you hit the enemy with the GRAB attack (D, DB, B, a) and jump over him the enemy won't be able to move; in the old version this didn't happen;
- the first hit of Kick.x8 uses two delayed hitsounds;
- you can't hit the enemy with Light Grenade at point blank (close to the enemy);
- the elbow dash (F,F,a) had a better impact in the older version; in this new version it feels so quick and not very strong;
- the second hit of Flying Kick.X2 hits twice (delete the red CLSN in the 10th frame):
- even if the second kick of Flying Kick.X2 doesn't hit, the explod will still appear;
- Kick.x8 uses the voice clip "Time to finish you off" too many times; just once will suffice;
- Big Piccolo (the big foot) doesn't have shadow;
- after the Special Beam Cannon, there's a frame in which he isn't there, there's no Piccolo; this was also in the old version;
- you got rid of all the labels/words and capsules for the supers, except for Regeneration; in my opinion it was better before: it was also nice to see the three red capsules that served as a timer for the Big Piccolo supermove;
- speaking of words, the word Regeneration is always positioned in the same place, regardless of being for p1 or p2; so, if you are p1 it's positioned under your lifebar, if you're p2 it's always positioned under p1's lifebar, while it should stay under p2's lifebar;
- only with WinMugen, if I crouch Piccolo disappears;
- if I get hit while doing F,b (but maybe with other basics too) sound 5,10 plays (the one used in the super); was it intended as a counter indicator? I'm asking this because in the old version this never happened and also because this wasn't listed in the readme nor in the changes you listed.
Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:19:27 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#5  May 02, 2015, 11:51:01 am
#6  May 02, 2015, 12:01:14 pm
- debug flood while pressing y (the taunt doesn't exist anymore :( );
- the new added attack (jumping, button a) uses default hitsounds and guardsounds, the red CLSN is too big and generally it seems rushed;
- ah, you changed the combo #14.
- If you hit the enemy with the GRAB attack (D, DB, B, a) and jump over him the enemy won't be able to move; in the old version this didn't happen;
- the first hit of Kick.x8 uses two delayed hitsounds;
- you can't hit the enemy with Light Grenade at point blank (close to the enemy);
- the elbow dash (F,F,a) had a better impact in the older version; in this new version it feels so quick and not very strong;
- the second hit of Flying Kick.X2 hits twice (delete the red CLSN in the 10th frame):
- even if the second kick of Flying Kick.X2 doesn't hit, the explod will still appear;
- Kick.x8 uses the voice clip "Time to finish you off" too many times; just once will suffice;
- Big Piccolo (the big foot) doesn't have shadow;
- after the Special Beam Cannon, there's a frame in which he isn't there, there's no Piccolo; this was also in the old version;
- you got rid of all the labels/words and capsules for the supers, except for Regeneration; in my opinion it was better before: it was also nice to see the three red capsules that served as a timer for the Big Piccolo supermove;
- speaking of words, the word Regeneration is always positioned in the same place, regardless of being for p1 or p2; so, if you are p1 it's positioned under your lifebar, if you're p2 it's always positioned under p1's lifebar, while it should stay under p2's lifebar;
- only with WinMugen, if I crouch Piccolo disappears;
- if I get hit while doing F,b (but maybe with other basics too) sound 5,10 plays (the one used in the super); was it intended as a counter indicator? I'm asking this because in the old version this never happened and also because this wasn't listed in the readme nor in the changes you listed.

Almost all fixed and capsules, taunt, etc restored. Jump+a removed for now. I cant fix "only with WinMugen, if I crouch Piccolo disappears". Greetings.

New version for download Piccolo B3 u1.
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:14:45 pm by +Kramer+
#7  May 02, 2015, 12:32:50 pm

Ah, and yes. Its a taunt sound. :)

#8  May 05, 2015, 07:30:50 pm
Another update. Updated AI and some fixes. Piccolo u2 (update 2) for download.