YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866081 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#41  July 11, 2016, 02:06:12 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com

1D fans are an...interesting group of people (for all the wrong reasons).
#42  July 11, 2016, 02:22:22 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
My sister is going through her edgy vegetarian teenage phase. How do I poke fun at her besides calling her the world's fatest vegetarian?
Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:46:49 am by Brave li'l Fubs
#43  July 11, 2016, 02:27:58 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Anything that applies to tumblr applies to her. You know what to do now.

OZ

#44  July 11, 2016, 03:47:26 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

Bea

#45  July 11, 2016, 04:30:09 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#46  July 11, 2016, 05:12:38 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i've personally never liked portuGEEESE!! because to me it sounds like a drunk person trying (really hard) to speak spanish
My sister is going through her edgy vegetarian teenage phase. How do I poke fun at her besides calling her the world fatest vegetarian?
you had a sister? pics or it didn't happen!
Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:17:01 am by Bastard Wolf
#47  July 11, 2016, 05:20:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
My sister is going through her edgy vegetarian teenage phase. How do I poke fun at her besides calling her the world fatest vegetarian?
when they say it's healthier ask her to tell you about all the professional athletes that are vegetarian/vegan; if she says that she refers to living longer ask her how vegetarian are the mediterranean and japanese diets, which are the ones that have the longest lived populations; then once she starts talking about murder meat, gently point out that the agricultural industry sacrifices 20 times more lives to fulfill the protein requirements of a vegan and the lives it requires for a person who eats meat... then if she starts talking aobut the environment, point out that the chicken industry is the most eco friendly.
#48  July 11, 2016, 06:09:49 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
She's seen too many of those slaughter house videos. Statistics and logic can't do shit against videos of li'l piglets turning into bacon.
#49  July 11, 2016, 07:53:45 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Make her watch Silver Spoon.
#50  July 11, 2016, 10:05:50 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I want to post a link to the Filthy Frank's rant about veganism but I'm too lazy.
#51  July 11, 2016, 10:07:51 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Beat her ass.

... What?

lui

#52  July 11, 2016, 10:54:59 am
    • USA
In what way?
( - 3 - )
#53  July 11, 2016, 11:23:50 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
She's seen too many of those slaughter house videos. Statistics and logic can't do shit against videos of li'l piglets turning into bacon.

are you concerned for her or do you want to just give her a hard time?

Being vegan for a fat person isnt a bad idea ( I think you said she was fat) . But it should be for dietary reasons, not really for moral ones as being vegan in thiss society is as harmful to the environment as not being ( and then we can go into the whole mess that are vegans that wear leather and smoke weed , or those that are vegan but hate vegetables so they fill in on fruit and get fatter)
#54  July 11, 2016, 11:55:40 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
My little brother is also doing the vegetarian thing, though mostly due to his current girlfriend. So far it just means he's been eating healthy (especially compared to before) so it seems to be working out alright.

If he gets thinner then me, then he's starting to be in trouble.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#55  July 11, 2016, 12:45:56 pm
My sister is going through her edgy vegetarian teenage phase. How do I poke fun at her besides calling her the world's fatest vegetarian?

Puncher her in the face then laugh. That's my suggestion.

Seriously let her do what she likes its not like she's doing drugs or harming anyone or herself.
#56  July 11, 2016, 01:20:47 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
My sister is Vegan. It doesn't change how I see her as a person (and a sister lol), but it kinda sucks when say, someone's throwing a BBQ, and she brings Vegan stuff to throw on the grill because she refuses to eat what the host makes. To me it's like insulting the host's cooking, especially if they put a lot of time and work into it. I'm also one who has to keep an eye on what he eats (not Vegan/vegetarian), but I know that my host put a lot of work into preparing a dish, so when it's coming up, I plan out my meals leading up to it ahead of time so that I can be more flexible when the time comes
#57  July 11, 2016, 03:08:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#58  July 11, 2016, 07:13:39 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
My older brother unfortunately has an insane diet despite he loves playing sports like football. He usually eats Hamburger, pizzas, shawarma...
One day he get a bowel disease and the surgeons had to extract all the filth from his bowel.
Dammit, that situation was terrible for me and for my parents and despite of that he still eats a lot of fast food!
#59  July 11, 2016, 07:18:13 pm
he eats lots of meat that usually happens to alot to lifters who doesn't know how to balance their diet.
#60  July 11, 2016, 07:44:33 pm
My older brother unfortunately has an insane diet despite he loves playing sports like football. He usually eats Hamburger, pizzas, shawarma...
One day he get a bowel disease and the surgeons had to extract all the filth from his bowel.
Dammit, that situation was terrible for me and for my parents and despite of that he still eats a lot of fast food!
was he the one that unfortunately posted here