YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2358198 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Got banned from MFFA for petty reasons
#8201  January 30, 2023, 10:16:07 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
To prevent repeating myself, it's the reason(or lack thereof) that they banned me that bothers me. There isn't a damn thing I can do about it. It's not like I can go sign back in now. (y'know, 'cause I'm BANNED) If they didn't ban me, I wouldn't feel as jaded towards them as I do now. But I guess the bridges are more than burnt at this point. If y'all want me to trash the post, then I'll just trash the fuckin post. I was just surprised they hated me that much. Well... not that surprised but when you get banned without breaking any forum rules, you know you aren't welcome.
#8202  January 30, 2023, 11:35:58 am
Not even a time being banned for like a month or 4?
Damn, that is harsh.
#8203  January 30, 2023, 11:36:51 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
If I were you I would ask who did it cuz wtf lmao
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#8204  January 30, 2023, 01:05:55 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I was going to ignore this stupid post but fine since you are misleading ppl heavily here.

You were banned because the staff decided you threatened to leave and make a public spectacle of it multiple times and then just never did it but kept doing it. We all agreed it was enough you said you were done well we obliged you.

We didn't decide to remove you just because.

P.S. to anyone responding and not understanding the full story don't just take his word for it there was much more going on here than hes letting on.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#8205  January 30, 2023, 03:05:08 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
it's the reason(or lack thereof) that they banned me that bothers me. There isn't a damn thing I can do about it. It's not like I can go sign back in now.

and I do sympathize with you as smth similar has happened to me before (not to mention a myriad others on this forum), but to reiterate:
You said you're clearly done with the site and MFFA just did what was deemed necessary.

case in point:
You were banned because the staff decided you threatened to leave and make a public spectacle of it multiple times and then just never did it but kept doing it. We all agreed it was enough you said you were done well we obliged you.

I wasn't even the one who got banned and I knew straight on. Just take it easy and PM the admins here, or even join their discord and ask for a repeal there. No need to cause drama on another forum that has nothing to do with this. Especially when the reason is so petty.
#8206  January 30, 2023, 03:56:44 pm
    • USA
it's the reason(or lack thereof) that they banned me that bothers me. There isn't a damn thing I can do about it. It's not like I can go sign back in now.

and I do sympathize with you as smth similar has happened to me before (not to mention a myriad others on this forum), but to reiterate:
You said you're clearly done with the site and MFFA just did what was deemed necessary.

case in point:

I wasn't even the one who got banned and I knew straight on. Just take it easy and PM the admins here, or even join their discord and ask for a repeal there. No need to cause drama on another forum that has nothing to do with this. Especially when the reason is so petty.

Kolossoni, I am going to be as charitable as possible for what I am about to say to you.

Laharl, Meldo Wiseau, Darkflare, and Dissidia would LOVE to list all the reasons I shouldn’t be on their forum. Let’s just forget what I kept insinuating, because apparently I have to spell this shit out:

They.
Do not.
Want.
Me.
There.

I implore you to take a goddamn hint and believe that there is (most definitely) nothing I can do to lift this ban. I would love to be wrong, but they want nothing to do with me, so I can only imagine that I shouldn’t touch their DMs. I didn’t wanna vent, but I’m gonna have to vent if you think the ban is just black and white. The gravity of my situation is that I can’t appeal this no matter how much I know this is bull. Again, if I’m wrong, someone else is gonna have to find out unless Laharl wants to have a conversation with me.

I was going to ignore this stupid post but fine since you are misleading ppl heavily here.

P.S. to anyone responding and not understanding the full story don't just take his word for it there was much more going on here than hes letting on.

Read the vibe of this reply and tell me we can work this out. Read it again and tell me this is negotiable.
#8207  January 30, 2023, 04:45:45 pm
i feel a bit sad for you because you remind me of myself. the best advice i can give to you is to: go touch some grass, get out of your own head and remind yourself of how ridiculous it is to get so worked up over some obscure internet forum that does not even show up in the first page of a google search.
relax, ok? its not worth it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#8208  January 30, 2023, 04:49:42 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Well fine. You're not happy with their decision, I get that. But you keep insinuating yourself that this is some conspiracy going on to keep Karl from having access to MFFA and it clearly is not.
They.
Do not.
Want.
Me.
There.
Yeah. They just don't want you on their site.

It's THEIR site. They maintain, monitor, own and pay for the site. Tough luck. Move on.

It's like getting fired on your job for the first time. Yeah it sucks. They don't give a good reason except that they're "letting you go" and you never get to step foot in the premise again, most likely.

I'm not saying this to ridicule you or make you feel bad. I'm just being realistic here. It's not worth getting worked up about something you have no control over.
Either buy a domain, make your own forum and be a better admin there or find another place to hangout. It's not that hard.
#8209  January 30, 2023, 05:11:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
That’s the thing though; it has been two weeks and I didn’t plan on coming back. Now they wanna do spiteful shit like this? It’s ridiculous is what I’m saying. I’ve never left for this long. They didn’t need to pull this crap.

you are being such a hassle that you are actively whining and squirming on another forum on the same community that a site you didnt want to be in has decided they dont want you back while claiming its unfair.

Its unfair for anyone to have to deal with someone that behaves like that. You scream at the top of your lungs you dont respect anyone and you think they are shitty and then you scream more that they dont want to take part of dealing with you anymore.

you are gonna have a rude awakening in time with this behaviour.
#8210  January 30, 2023, 05:49:38 pm
    • USA
Do you have any idea how insulting that thing you called "advice" was to me? I WISH I had as much of a life out there as everyone else. I really fucking do. Because then I could touch the grass, I could turn off the laptop, and I could finally live a single day where I don't think about killing myself.

You wanna explain my life to me? Go ahead. But I am not going to take such condescending bullshit from people like you. I only said what I said at first because I DIDN'T want it to escalate any further. I accepted my fate; I just thought my fate was unfair. I didn't wanna throw a pity party for the umpteenth goddamn time, because for once in my worthless life, I thought I could just say it is what it is and be fucking done with it.

I didn't disappear from the forums because I wanted to let people know I was done and I signed out for 2 whole weeks.
I worded the first post meticulously, so I didn't make it seem like I'm the main character of everyone else's story.
I would rather explain myself curtly and definitively, than selfishly and without guilt.

If anyone else would like to make my day even better, please oblige. I'm gonna love what comes after this comment.

Well fine. You're not happy with their decision, I get that. But you keep insinuating yourself that this is some conspiracy going on to keep Karl from having access to MFFA and it clearly is not.
They.
Do not.
Want.
Me.
There.
Yeah. They just don't want you on their site.

It's THEIR site. They maintain, monitor, own and pay for the site. Tough luck. Move on.

It's like getting fired on your job for the first time. Yeah it sucks. They don't give a good reason except that they're "letting you go" and you never get to step foot in the premise again, most likely.

I'm not saying this to ridicule you or make you feel bad. I'm just being realistic here. It's not worth getting worked up about something you have no control over.
Either buy a domain, make your own forum and be a better admin there or find another place to hangout. It's not that hard.

Kolossoni, you dense-

GOD, this is painful. I can't buy a domain and maintain my own whole forum with a snap of my fucking fingers. I said multiple damn times that there is nothing I can do about this, on top of THIS REPLY FROM ALMOST YESTERDAY:
It’s just petty and really unjust; to me, anyway… There’s too many people on forums who say they are done and commit to it who aren’t banned for this to be anything other than spite. It’s not conspiracy bullshit, I’m rationalizing what’s happening to me. Again, they aren’t unbanning me, there’s nothing I can do but bitch and moan to anyone unfortunate to listen. Not to throw anyone under the bus or anything, but the admins and mods all have nothing good to say about me. I know that for sure. I can’t say that about any of you guys(I hope), but if you ask around they’ll say I’ve dug my own hole and I deserve this.

Do I? I don’t know anymore. My depression is saying yes but my sense is saying you’ve done almost all you wanted, don’t beat yourself over past faults. And yeah, I did contribute a lot of useful stuff to the website. I just hope I’m appreciated for what I did good and not just remembered for my faults.

In the name of Jesus F. Christ our all-powerful lord and savior, READ AND THINK FOR MORE THAN TEN SECONDS!

I wasn't looking for war, I was looking for understanding. And I'm STILL not looking for war, I'm STILL looking for actual understanding. If I have to repeat myself again or go any deeper, I swear to god... My reply I just quoted should've told you, ALL of you, that I AM over it as far as the consequences. But me being painted in the worst possible light at any possible second is really getting on my motherfucking nerves. No, I'm not fucking saying everyone is out to get me, I'm just saying I'm you're not helping. Not at all. And if you think you are, then I wish I lived in your world.

To make myself as clear as humanly possible because people don't like reading; I was flabbergasted initially when I saw that I was banned from the forum. I wasn't furious, if anything I was sad. I came here hours after that revelation to vent out my circumstances and express that I thought the ban was unjust because I didn't break any actual forum rules. I didn't want to air everything out at first because I didn't want to turn this into another garbage fire of a thread. Do not keep telling me that I'm overreacting when your solution is just to not feel anything at all. That's an insult to me, and to think I like being told my life story over and over and over and over again is insulting to me.

You are not helping me, stop acting like you are.
#8211  January 30, 2023, 06:44:39 pm
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
Don't loose your cool over this. If you are receiving messages from that place, block them. If you have that forum in your quick/daily searches, then delete it. If you have bookmarks, delete them too. Never return there.

Like the saying goes: 'Out of sight, out of mind'.

If you let yourself get upset by them banning you, you are acting exactly as they want. Don't give them the pleasure.

Also, if you suffer from depression, I strongly recommend physical activity. Exercise is the Best Anti-Depressant. Go for a walk, or a jog. Hit the Gym. Do some pushups.

Hope you get over this soon.
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 06:47:44 pm by Tiger-Boy
Re: Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit
#8212  January 30, 2023, 06:58:59 pm
If you let yourself get upset by them banning you, you are acting exactly as they want. Don't give them the pleasure.

I'm pretty sure that's what they wanted, they wanted to see him desperate for... what reason again?  :P
Have you actually read what all of this is about?
Well, actually don't. It wouldn't make sense anyway.

Also, if you suffer from depression, I strongly recommend physical activity. Exercise is the Best Anti-Depressant. Go for a walk, or a jog. Hit the Gym. Do some pushups.

This reads like "touch grass" but in a more polite way.  :yuno:
Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 07:02:18 pm by AlexSin

lui

#8213  January 30, 2023, 07:29:47 pm
    • USA
i feel a bit sad for you because you remind me of myself. the best advice i can give to you is to: go touch some grass, get out of your own head and remind yourself of how ridiculous it is to get so worked up over some obscure internet forum that does not even show up in the first page of a google search.

Hey I just wanna say that I appreciate that you and me have grown up from being edgy manic users to being slightly less manic users as we have both been here for a decade and joined the forum proper at the same time, it's nice to see that you can pass on the same advice that has been said to the both of us.

That being said, I feel like people need to remember that a forum is not obligated to keep you around according to their policies and the forum itself is not your friend, individual users are and you should be aware as such if anything warrants being banned for.
New #8214  January 30, 2023, 07:32:37 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
I wasn't planning on responding to this situation, but seeing as my name is being used to make me look bad along with the rest of the MFFA staff, I might as well share my experience with this kid.

when Karl was dealing with depression from a week ban from the MFFA Discord server, I had to cheer him up when we used to be in speaking terms because as much as he was difficult to deal with, we cared about his wellbeing and we wanted him to feel welcome when he returns to the server. Karl's mood seemed to have improved after having told him this, and it seemed so when he appeared on the server again.

a few days later, Karl asked me to edit a MA beatdown video of his that consists of over 450 of his recordings. the process of having to put together this amount of MUGEN recordings was a task that sounded so absurd I had to politely turn him down which Karl complied. that's when a few months have passed and he pestered me to edit another MUGEN video for him, this time being a combo compilation. like I did with his last request, I told him no. that's when Karl went and berated me for being "lazy" to work on a project he could've easily done himself. I got tired of dealing with his whining so I went and blocked him.

I later discussed this incident with an admin who I talk to frequently and he said was willing to help Karl with accessing better video editing software which he did and I couldn't thank him enough for that. I started talking to Karl again and he apologised for the incident and we eventually patched things up.

just when Karl's attitude was improving, he lashed out at me via PM over something trivial as me going "does it matter" over a screenshot of a tweet. lashing out at people over minor things was a common thing for him, a thing that he kept on doing despite being warned countless times not to do so. at this point his attitude towards me got unbearable so I blocked him for good this time. however, this brought him to pester an admin friend of mine who I mentioned earlier. Karl would pester him on a weekly basis which eventually lead to an intervention. while me and Karl were in better terms after that, I still feel uncomfortable talking to him privately after all the verbal abuse I had to sit through.

Karl if you happen to see this, I want you to understand that we have been patient with you and we have tried our damnedest to get you to change for the better.

remember, you forced our hand into this.
Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 11:16:26 am by Meldo Wiseau
#8215  January 30, 2023, 07:45:44 pm
    • USA
I have nothing left to say. I just have nothing left to say. So, I'm just gonna say nothing else. What do you guys want me to say? Because at this point, I don't care anymore. I have nothing left to lose. Tell me what to do and I will do it. It does not matter to me anymore. But after you do that, I want all of this thread gone. At least delete my post, because it does not help me seeing how much of a worthless fuckwit I am. Please do it or I'll find a way to do it myself.
#8216  January 30, 2023, 07:47:42 pm

Hey I just wanna say that I appreciate that you and me have grown up from being edgy manic users to being slightly less manic users as we have both been here for a decade and joined the forum proper at the same time, it's nice to see that you can pass on the same advice that has been said to the both of us.

That being said, I feel like people need to remember that a forum is not obligated to keep you around according to their policies and the forum itself is not your friend, individual users are and you should be aware as such if anything warrants being banned for.

thanks man! i was an asshole to u too many times, im really sorry for that.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#8217  January 30, 2023, 07:49:58 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
They.
Do not.
Want.
Me.
There.
You're right. We don't want you there.
Your behavior is highly disruptive and toxic.
You repeatedly ignore warnings.
You disrespect authority despite them being respectful.

How many times were you told to quit the excessive swearing on the Discord? Quite frankly, I find it absurd that I had to start timing you out for it and when it ran out you STILL went back to excessive swearing.
How many times you got angry and lashed out at someone because they called you out? The fact that you even did this toward staff says a lot.

The last time you were allowed on the discord you were explicitly and clearly told that it was your last chance and that the next infraction would be a permaban. You didn't last a day.

You want to know what's unfair? The fact that we were generous enough to give you so many chances and leeway for so long despite your behavior that would have gotten anyone else thrown out much faster. We gave you multiple breaks. When the gloves came off that should have been a tip that we were not fucking around anymore. Instead, you choose to double down on your behavior and continue.

I'm glad you did this post. You just proved us right and affirmed that the decision to get rid of you was the correct one.
#8218  January 30, 2023, 07:53:09 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I have nothing left to say. I just have nothing left to say. So, I'm just gonna say nothing else. What do you guys want me to say? Because at this point, I don't care anymore. I have nothing left to lose. Tell me what to do and I will do it. It does not matter to me anymore. But after you do that, I want all of this thread gone. At least delete my post, because it does not help me seeing how much of a worthless fuckwit I am. Please do it or I'll find a way to do it myself.

Personally I don't think that's the way to go about it.

I don't think taking everything as a massive defeat and kicking yourself while you're down, asking it all to be deleted, is the way to deal with this.

I think if you legitimately want things to be better, you'll view the posts that are legitimate criticisms against you and your behavior, come to understand them, and try to change yourself.

But that's if you want things to be better. If you DON'T want anything to change or just legitimately think they can't,

then just leave I guess.

As someone who deals with depression and goes through heavy episodes, I used to be like this -- incredibly outwardly toxic and incredible defeatist and self loathing when called out on it. That's NOT a good mindset to be in.

If you're smart, you'll recognize how toxic of a mindset this is and that you ARE in it, and if you don't want to be in it, think about the issues presented here and consider how you can improve upon yourself. Because the current "Karl" that you are ain't someone we wanna deal with. It's too much.

Have hope for yourself and put the effort in to improve, or don't and take your business elsewhere.

TL;DR yes you are being a huge asshole and if you don't want to be one take everyone's words here as true blue criticism and put the effort in to be better.
#8219  January 30, 2023, 07:53:25 pm
Please do it or I'll find a way to do it myself.

Good luck with that! :mlol:

Also, "I have nothing left to say" repeated again and again... you sure want the last word.
Like people told you, cool down and do something else instead of stressing over something so minor as to being banned from a forum you didn't want to be in.

Like seriously, what are you going to gain from this? Nothing.
Then, leave this topic and do something else. Is it that hard to do?

lui

#8220  January 30, 2023, 07:55:05 pm
    • USA

thanks man! i was an asshole to u too many times, im really sorry for that.

Don't apologize, I probably deserved it. It's all good! No beef from my end bud.

No, you brought your personal shit here, to a completely unrelated forum out of nowhere and screamed at everyone who replied that they should believe you and that you are completely innocent, which you are not, and you are still making demands.

You do not get the luxury of asking for the thread to be gone, it is going to stay up and be part of the shit thread because that is what it is for.

You actively INSULT the people in this thread in the most toxic and verbally abusive way you can because you cannot accept the fact that they do not want you there because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and frankly they are right.

The fact you are on the spectrum does not matter because there are many other users here who are and know the responsibilities in being in a public forum and servers related to it. You do not get a pass.

You are manipulative, verbally abusive, ignorant and cannot get along with anyone in multiple forums and servers due to your own personal issues that we are not responsible for taking care of. You constantly aggressively attack anyone for the most minor of things because YOU feel slighted.

You haven't improved and it is clear you cannot. Please get help and stay out of public servers until you know how to actually own up to anything with genuine intentions instead of saying shit because you want to get what you want.