YesNoOk

CvsTheAbstract Artwork/Ai Art (Read 8385 times)

Started by C.v.s The Abstract, August 23, 2023, 12:52:57 pm
CvsTheAbstract Artwork/Ai Art
#1  August 23, 2023, 12:52:57 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
So here some of my new artwortk Some Traditiona nd Some Artwork is stuff used Stable Diffusion on top of my own artwork

Here are some Example

Here is a original Character "Mei Koshian"

Here is my Linework

Ai Art
Here are two example i used on control and using Lora
to Color in my art But also convert my own art in a Different style
Example 1

Example 2 Snk Artist Shinkiro
I did a lot of touching up but i also kind of got lazy
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Traditionally Non AI ARt
Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 12:54:30 am by C.v.s The Abstract
Re: CvsTheAbstract Artwork/Ai Art
#2  August 23, 2023, 03:45:44 pm
  • Why,
Super nice! How?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#3  August 23, 2023, 05:38:21 pm
    • USA
#4  August 23, 2023, 06:12:50 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#5  August 23, 2023, 06:42:40 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
He's probably asking about the creation process or something of the sort.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update

lui

#6  August 23, 2023, 07:02:14 pm
    • USA
Honestly, I really prefer your original, older style. It has its own signature on it and it helps knowing that you *actually* drew it.

The Ai art is a neat thing but it also loses the identity of it being *your* artwork since the models are trained to have an abstract, general, vanilla view of the art you train it on.

For example, the lineart is really good and I like how the face looked beforehand on it. The ai art just kinda robbed it of its personality imho.
#7  August 23, 2023, 07:05:58 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of this at all. Even ignoring the moral implications surrounding certain AI art models nowadays, the AI enhancements here only feel somewhat "pretty" on a very surface level. Not only does the "Shinkiro" generation doesn't really feel like his style at all, but the AI added a bunch of random details, like an extra joint for her pinky, a weird extra crotch line, an extra disconnected zipper, and metallic nothing parts attached to her fur coat for some reason.

And even ignoring the small detail stuff, I just feel a huge dislike on the first example you posted there. Her face genuinely looked much cooler in your own made line art, but the AI conversion just... sort of turned it into every generic AI anime girl look out there. The style feels way more generic as a result, and it's just harder for me to appreciate it.

Really, I already admired your coloring style before. Illustrations like this were genuinely great looking. Resorting to using AI just takes the whole style you have away, and just feels like a downgrade of your work.

Shit

DW

#8  August 23, 2023, 07:34:25 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I agree that your line art looked better. I think this is fine for an alternate version/concept type deal. Though I'd side with Lui and Roach here that you shouldn't let the AI arts defer you from doing your own thing. I noticed with a lot of AI pics I've seen, it will make a lot of awkward errors like Roach mentioned above. Still, I personally like the Shinkiro-esque one. While not spot on, it does give a nice "what if" concept to see your character done by another artist. I like the mid-drift in that one more than your line art. Her abdomen looks more womanly and toned. Your line art feels more manly/body builder-ish and is a bit off putting imo.
Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 02:10:22 am by DW
#9  August 24, 2023, 12:34:09 am
    • USA

appreciate THE FEEDBACK BRO!!
Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 05:07:46 pm by AlexSin
#10  August 24, 2023, 12:39:32 am
    • USA
Honestly, I really prefer your original, older style. It has its own signature on it and it helps knowing that you *actually* drew it.

The Ai art is a neat thing but it also loses the identity of it being *your* artwork since the models are trained to have an abstract, general, vanilla view of the art you train it on.

For example, the lineart is really good and I like how the face looked beforehand on it. The ai art just kinda robbed it of its personality imho.

I will continue posting my Traditional artwork! Ai is just me Experimenting to see what will be beneficial to me.
So no it will not going to stay this with the AI.

I agree that you line art looked better. I think this is fine for an alternate version/concept type deal. Though I'd side with Lui and Roach here that you shouldn't let the AI arts defer you from doing your own thing. I noticed with a lot of AI pics I've seen, it will make a lot of awkward errors like Roach mentioned above. Still, I personally like the Shinkiro-esque one. While not spot on, it does give a nice "what if" concept to see your character done by another artist. I like the mid-drift in that one more than your line art. Her abdomen looks more womanly and toned. Your line art feels more manly/body builder-ish and is a bit off putting imo.
appreciate the feedback man!

My Traditional art aint going no where. i will still be drawing most of the time

Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 12:52:07 am by C.v.s The Abstract
#11  August 26, 2023, 07:31:46 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
If this is the Shinkiro style LoRA on CivitAI, I wouldn't personally use it. It's way too loose in my opinion. I may try training one of my own in the future, but ehhhh.

Also, the first example is very obviously a basic Danbooru scrape model that honestly doesn't do your art style justice. I would suggest digging around for a better base model. Also, go much heavier on the manual touches, especially around the typical problem areas (hands, face, etc.) and try researching plugins that would improve the infills, detailing, and position recognition (controlnet + its different models, adetailer come to mind). Using AI doesn't have to be a "ruin everything" ordeal!
#12  August 26, 2023, 02:10:37 pm
    • USA
If this is the Shinkiro style LoRA on CivitAI, I wouldn't personally use it. It's way too loose in my opinion. I may try training one of my own in the future, but ehhhh.

Also, the first example is very obviously a basic Danbooru scrape model that honestly doesn't do your art style justice. I would suggest digging around for a better base model. Also, go much heavier on the manual touches, especially around the typical problem areas (hands, face, etc.) and try researching plugins that would improve the infills, detailing, and position recognition (controlnet + its different models, adetailer come to mind). Using AI doesn't have to be a "ruin everything" ordeal!

i mainly am sticking to my traditional Art style for my own work. Ai art is some shit i wanna play around with.
Spoiler: AI examples (click to see content)

SOme Traditional Art
Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 05:10:39 pm by AlexSin
#13  August 26, 2023, 02:19:44 pm
    • USA

You can use tools like Gimp 2.8 to edit out unnecessary details. That's what I do after generating images that look a bit off in some parts.
Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 05:09:58 pm by AlexSin
#14  November 07, 2023, 06:01:10 pm
    • USA
Here some New Traditional Artwork!