YesNoOk

GOKU FIGHTER Z download (Read 15652 times)

Started by oscar123, January 11, 2020, 04:55:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: GOKU FIGHTER Z download
#21  January 13, 2020, 10:38:17 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Continue with Mediafire. If the upload fails, you just need to refresh the page and put the file back to upload. Progress is not lost, it will continue where it left off. Mega has bandwidth to download. And if you upload 3gb files, that's not a good idea because, if I'm not mistaken, you can only download entire files of this size if you are a premium user.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#22  January 19, 2020, 02:19:17 pm
    • China
I compressed it to 200M+, can I make this compressed version public?
#23  January 19, 2020, 03:08:05 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
What version is compressed?. The video or without video? .You can put it here, no problem. Anyway in a few days I will upload the new update and if you want to compress that too. (but without taking anything away)
warn you that the update is only for the one who has video (the one of 550 mg), and possibly if everything goes well it weighs now 800 mg ....... I'm sorry, if someone later manages to compress it more without losing better quality .If everything goes well you will have the animated kaioken too. I still don't know

Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 03:12:05 pm by oscar123
#24  January 20, 2020, 04:51:31 am
    • China
What version is compressed?. The video or without video? .You can put it here, no problem. Anyway in a few days I will upload the new update and if you want to compress that too. (but without taking anything away)
warn you that the update is only for the one who has video (the one of 550 mg), and possibly if everything goes well it weighs now 800 mg ....... I'm sorry, if someone later manages to compress it more without losing better quality .If everything goes well you will have the animated kaioken too. I still don't know

The version with the video is compressed and nothing is taken away. This compression is of little loss because it uses a special compression method. This is the download link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T8gqLqFpyuspSjy3iThSLsMgNio2TOmH

Just put these files in the chars folder and add “GokuMINI” in select.def.
WARNING:Do not use any tools to modify GokuMINI.sff, otherwise the compression will disappear.

This character is awesome and I look forward to its updates
#25  January 20, 2020, 08:31:49 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

The version with the video is compressed and nothing is taken away. This compression is of little loss because it uses a special compression method. This is the download link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T8gqLqFpyuspSjy3iThSLsMgNio2TOmH

Just put these files in the chars folder and add “GokuMINI” in select.def.
WARNING:Do not use any tools to modify GokuMINI.sff, otherwise the compression will disappear.

This character is awesome and I look forward to its updates

.it's okay, so they take less time to unload it