YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2443824 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#901  April 08, 2009, 06:13:19 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Uh... no.
It was bad, it was awful.

Also, they fucked up the Hades Hell and Elysium chapters, same stupid staff, by the way.
#902  April 08, 2009, 06:22:07 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
Well, that's something i can agree with. It's a downhill curve after the sanctuary chapter.
#903  April 08, 2009, 06:22:55 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
What's the most boring anime you've seen in your life?

I've forgotten the name of that anime, something Children. A lot of white-hair adults transforming themselves into children or something. No background music at all with voice acting that sounds like they are in a deathbed. The entire screen is full of white, gray and blue.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#904  April 08, 2009, 06:29:16 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
The anime adapation of Blade of the Immortal was pretty goddamn awful.
Tytania was boring as hell, and pointless.
Victory Gundam has high and lows, but overall it must be one of the worst Gundam series ever.

I must have more but I can't access MAL at the moment.
#905  April 08, 2009, 07:00:16 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
anybody know the name of anime about 2 guys and a girl, that have mechas (lion, dunno, phoenix...) and sometimes mysterious white ninja bot came to the rescue and fused with one of them... :P all I can remember
yes one of my favs that i didnt include - Ninja Senshin Tobikaje
#906  April 08, 2009, 04:37:07 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I started watching virus, it was so boring that I just stopped.
#907  April 08, 2009, 04:49:00 pm
started reading EscaflownE...kinda interesting manga...but what kills me are characters >:[  ...plus the fact that 2 people have to pilot a giant mecha-knight...
Those are just some annoying details, overall , if i'm still reading, that means -its good
#908  April 08, 2009, 04:57:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Started buying 20th Century Boy. I'm at volume 8. Damn, it's one of the most awesome mangas I've ever read, it's even better than Monster. o_O ;D
- 1st volume of Biomega (by Tsutomu Nihei, the author of Blame) was just published in France. Awesome as always, but the very little number of dialogues leads to the volume being read in 10 minutes. :'(
#909  April 08, 2009, 05:02:16 pm
#910  April 08, 2009, 05:38:51 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
- Started buying 20th Century Boy. I'm at volume 8. Damn, it's one of the most awesome mangas I've ever read, it's even better than Monster. o_O ;D
- 1st volume of Biomega (by Tsutomu Nihei, the author of Blame) was just published in France. Awesome as always, but the very little number of dialogues leads to the volume being read in 10 minutes. :'(

20th century boys is getting a movie series, the first one is already out but I have not seen an english subbed version yet.

I find nihei's stuff to be the coolest, most boring stuff I have read.
#911  April 08, 2009, 05:45:39 pm
    • France
#912  April 08, 2009, 06:05:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yes, though the one shot spin offs were purposefully funny, especially the highschool blame one.
#913  April 08, 2009, 08:07:42 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
After how GOD AWFUL was Tenkai-hen... I just dunno.
Indeed they should have use that money to make the rest of the Hades OVAs with the same quality as the first 13. The on ly good things from that movie was the ED song. And why didn't they used Dead or Dead as the OP for the Hades Saga!?
#914  April 08, 2009, 08:16:03 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
The most boring anime that I have seen were Armitage III and Ghost in the Shell. Maybe I should re-watch the latter, since it's more philosophical than action-packed.

started reading EscaflownE...kinda interesting manga...but what kills me are characters >:[  ...plus the fact that 2 people have to pilot a giant mecha-knight...
Those are just some annoying details, overall , if i'm still reading, that means -its good

There's actually 2 different manga series: one for boys and one for girls. You should try the anime version, which is between the two demographics.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#915  April 08, 2009, 10:42:44 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
GITS is nice but it's not for all publics. Armitage is gits light, though in retrospective yeah, it's lamer.
#916  April 09, 2009, 12:20:28 am
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#917  April 09, 2009, 10:09:46 am
    • France
#918  April 09, 2009, 04:42:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Have you read the first GITs manga ? It's basically a series of detective-police cases that have a little bit in common, near the end you discover that the puppet master is what relates them; so for the movie they took out most of the content of the cases and stick to the puppet master plot.
#919  April 09, 2009, 05:06:27 pm
    • France
I read some chapters, but never got to read the whole manga. Perhaps I'll try one day.
#920  April 09, 2009, 05:18:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Once I ahd the manga I spent over one year,going " I will read it later" it was still prety enjoyable, though.
Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:13:28 pm by Frederica Bernkastel~