YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1009408 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#981  August 17, 2020, 10:02:24 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Give me more classic DB characters dammit.
#982  August 17, 2020, 10:56:00 pm
    • Brazil
More than we already have?
#983  August 17, 2020, 11:39:24 pm
  • SNK is life
Pretty sure the last important one was Muten Roshi. Unless the PEOPLE want Tao Pai Pai or other obscure shit like that
#984  August 18, 2020, 12:18:46 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Moro just got a new form, we still have a long way to go before we see everything about him, he's not getting included in anything for a while.
yeah he isnt even in Dokkan, and Dokkan has everyone.Much as I would like odd picks like Bulma or Launch, I assume we are gonna get Majin vegeta and one of the GT villains.
#985  August 18, 2020, 01:03:59 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#986  August 18, 2020, 07:00:43 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
The only OG Dragon Ball "exclusive" characters I think would work well in FighterZ is Mercenary Tao, King Pickles and Eighter. I'd personally love to see Chi-Chi here though, I'd very much enjoy seeing Chi-Chi in another DBZ fighter.
#987  August 18, 2020, 09:01:45 am
    • Mexico
There’s no way that this game is ending its DLC without Arale. Even if she is one of the last few characters to make it in, she’s one off Toriyama’s legacy characters and one of Jump’s most iconic. That being said, Daimao would also be a great pick for og DB.
#988  August 18, 2020, 04:13:16 pm
    • Brazil
Darling, If Xenoverse 2, a game that had an even bigger variety of characters than this one, is moving on without Arale, I doubt she has any chance to show up here.
#989  August 18, 2020, 08:58:46 pm
    • Mexico
We'll just have to agree to disagree
#990  August 19, 2020, 07:20:34 pm
    • Germany
Unless the PEOPLE want Tao Pai Pai or other obscure shit like that

You know there are enough people who want obscure shit just for the sake of it. ^^

Also some of the weakest Original Dragon Ball Characters in regards of combat abilities have some of the most dangerous special attacks in the Dragon Ball Universe that could one hit kill even some of the stronges characters from Z/Super/GT, and some people would just like to see it because how funny it would be.^^

Just think of how funny it would be to have Spike the Devil Man beat guys like Freezer with in a Dramatic Finish with the Devilmite Beam.^^

But to be Honest I don't think that any other Classic Dragon Ball Characters will make an appearance, Roshi is probrably just in the game because he had kind of a big role in Super again.
#991  August 26, 2020, 12:51:43 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#992  August 27, 2020, 05:29:02 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Pretty sure the last important one was Muten Roshi. Unless the PEOPLE want Tao Pai Pai or other obscure shit like that

There's also King Piccolo who actually can fly, but casuals would probably dismiss him as a Piccolo clone. I would really like Chi-Chi to be playable but Videl already pretty much took her place as the melee-focused female martial artist.

Really no OG Dragon Ball character has a place for this game. Maybe for the potential sequel/extension game.
#993  August 27, 2020, 05:33:49 pm
Tao i actually like his weird ass techniques , imagine him chucking a pillar at his opponents then riding it would be cool to see.
#994  August 27, 2020, 05:49:55 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
The way the Season 3 line-up is going thus far, I'm fairly certain that the next two characters are going to be ToP related. We've got Kefla, UI Goku and now Master Roshi, in his ToP outfit and moves from the ToP itself. I think we're gonna get SSBE Vegeta to parallel UI Goku and if I'm right about that, the character after that is going to be Toppo. I dunno if he'll be GoD'ed out or normal Toppo, but those are my personal predictions.

I'm betting money on Pikkon and Omega Shenron respectively.
#995  August 27, 2020, 06:21:35 pm
There's also King Piccolo who actually can fly, but casuals would probably dismiss him as a Piccolo clone. I would really like Chi-Chi to be playable but Videl already pretty much took her place as the melee-focused female martial artist.

Really no OG Dragon Ball character has a place for this game. Maybe for the potential sequel/extension game.

I'd love to see the Pilaf gang in their 3 mechas combination; even if they are in their current kid ages, that would be a nice way to link the modern DBSuper with the original DB.
#996  August 31, 2020, 07:26:30 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
good bye ragequitters.!
#997  August 31, 2020, 07:36:45 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#998  September 01, 2020, 03:53:25 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#999  September 10, 2020, 07:09:05 pm
    • Argentina
Roshi gameplay
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:21:01 pm by k6666orochi
#1000  September 10, 2020, 07:31:13 pm
I'm surprised he doesn't have any sort of pervert attack. Maybe something exclusive against girls.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.