YesNoOk

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars [DEC. 4] (Read 57518 times)

Started by aokmaniac13, October 16, 2014, 06:05:19 am
Share this topic:
Re: Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars
#21  October 16, 2014, 11:43:26 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Looks like the guy from S-Cry-Ed...

You mean her weapons do....

Am I the only one here that sees this new character and thinks 'My god. They've done it... Examu has finally hit the bottom of the barrel.'

How so? I don't think she's original in the least, but bottom of the barrel? You mean like Platinum of Blazblue "bottom of the barrel"

No... When I mean bottom of the barrel, I'm talking about how this character is the most freaking blatant attempt at jail bait ever. This character can't be more then 12, 13 years old and she nearly has her boobies out and is in a real short skirt.

To me, it just continues to prove to me that I feel dirty whenever I talk about Arcana Heart. Haven't played any of the games, but my god... I feel so dirty.
#22  October 16, 2014, 11:54:58 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
To me, it just continues to prove to me that I feel dirty whenever I talk about Arcana Heart. Haven't played any of the games, but my god... I feel so dirty.
._.
#23  October 17, 2014, 12:07:58 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico

you reminded me of this quote:

I was very offended by Super Street Fighter Four. Most offensive fighting game ever, airdashing or no. If Capcom thought I was stupid, they should've sold me something more polite, like a kick in my balls.  At least when Arcana Heart assumed I was a pedophile, it assumed I was an intelligent pedophile with discerning tastes.
#24  October 17, 2014, 11:46:33 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Looks like the guy from S-Cry-Ed...

You mean her weapons do....

Am I the only one here that sees this new character and thinks 'My god. They've done it... Examu has finally hit the bottom of the barrel.'

How so? I don't think she's original in the least, but bottom of the barrel? You mean like Platinum of Blazblue "bottom of the barrel"

No... When I mean bottom of the barrel, I'm talking about how this character is the most freaking blatant attempt at jail bait ever. This character can't be more then 12, 13 years old and she nearly has her boobies out and is in a real short skirt.

playing as an underage girl automatically makes you have sexual thoughts about them? Oh ok you may need some help :P. However as for her outfit I have seen worse.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#25  October 17, 2014, 02:56:09 pm

Catching a bit of flak for that statement I see.

Not that it's presentation helps but the series as a whole really isn't as provocative as people want to believe. And it does happen to be a decently enjoyable game.
Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:11:20 pm by Niitris
#26  October 17, 2014, 04:35:54 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA

Catching a bit of flak for that statement I see.

Not that it's presentation helps but the series as a whole really isn't as provocative as people want to believe. And it does happen to be a decently enjoyable game.

Thanks for taking the words that I had out of my mouth. I really want to get into the series, but I just have some issues with the presentation.

Gameplay wise, from what I've seen, is a lot like anything from the Versus series. I just have issues with the presentation (even if it's not as bad as I think it is).
#27  October 18, 2014, 01:50:56 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
playing as an underage girl automatically makes you have sexual thoughts about them? Oh ok you may need some help :P. However as for her outfit I have seen worse.

Doesnt change the fact that her design is completely stupid. Hope the gameplay of this at least saves the life of that attempt of design... is just so stupid.
Chilling
#28  November 14, 2014, 02:51:48 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Updated first post with the new OP
#29  November 14, 2014, 03:04:44 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm so glad I didn't get the latest update. Not like I was after I found out it was just patches and balance changes. I'll probably actually get this one since it has new character(s).

I wish they'd release a trilogy. I want to play a decent version of AH2!
#30  November 14, 2014, 04:23:29 am
#31  November 27, 2014, 05:14:32 pm
Release date announced!  First post updated.
Re: Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars [DEC. 4]
#32  December 07, 2014, 01:39:23 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
examu posted the changelist earlier heres my translation exclusive to MUgen Fighters Guild
Spoiler: System/Arcana changes (click to see content)
Spoiler: Character Changes (click to see content)
#33  February 24, 2017, 12:11:10 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I'm planning on purchasing the game this month but does Arcana Heart 3 Love Max support cross console multiplayer?
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#34  February 24, 2017, 12:12:49 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Playstation to PC?  No. 
New #35  February 24, 2017, 12:15:29 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Playstation to PC?  No. 

What about PS Vita to PS3?

Edit:
Nevermind. Did a little research. Even if it did it doesn't have cross region play and my friend is on the other side of the continent.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:43:59 am by rgveda99